The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread -

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Ever notice that we all talk about the antics of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, maybe even Warren Buffett but no one really seems to care what Bernard Arnault (of LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and other interests) is doing? Larry Ellison of Oracle Corporation, what does he get up to?
In fact, there are a lot of them that seem to having troubles. Jack Ma pissed off the Chinese government and disappeared.

I want to research the doings of billionaires worldwide as there seems to be a lot of companies restructuring lately and quite a few are stepping down from their company positions but I'm lazy and have the attention span of a gnat. If anyone wants to take this and run with it, godspeed because I may forget about it in ten minutes or less.

Smolrolls

Headpats wanted, we're still here
kiwifarms.net
Ever notice that we all talk about the antics of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, maybe even Warren Buffett but no one really seems to care what Bernard Arnault (of LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and other interests) is doing? Larry Ellison of Oracle Corporation, what does he get up to?
In fact, there are a lot of them that seem to having troubles. Jack Ma pissed off the Chinese government and disappeared.
Fun fact, according to Alexander Soltzentsyn, Engineers who thought they we're irreplacable got sent to gulags after they we're done fixing communist machines, and anyone that thought that Soviet Union would be a technocracy, with people like Larry Ellison of Oracle or Bill Gates of Microsoft leading said nation, would be sorely mistaken.

BlamoPlasmo

random encounter
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact, according to Alexander Soltzentsyn, Engineers who thought they we're irreplacable got sent to gulags after they we're done fixing communist machines, and anyone that thought that Soviet Union would be a technocracy, with people like Larry Ellison of Oracle or Bill Gates of Microsoft leading said nation, would be sorely mistaken.
The ultimate foolishness is working on creating a new world and forgetting to make a place for yourself.
I think Orwell's 3 level society analogy is working here. We could have the inner party who knows what they are up to, the heavily filtered outer party who execute the inner party's will and the proles who just exist.

It's just speculation because according to the mainstream media when billionaires whose NGOs have a hand in everything meet, it's nothing.
It's conspiracy talk, just focus on political spectacle being presented while the Media chiefs attend the same meetings with the politicians they are supposed to hold accountable, meetings that you are not supposed to care about.

Don't question why the financialization of the economy and the supra national trading groups etc. seem like a force of nature, nobody was asked about it, it just happens wherever you vote left or right.

I am not saying that normal politics are totally worthless, just that something may be fishy everybody can feel that. Perhaps I should take my pills, because I talk like a retard and I am really uncomfortable about this.

I want to research the doings of billionaires worldwide as there seems to be a lot of companies restructuring lately and quite a few are stepping down from their company positions but I'm lazy and have the attention span of a gnat. If anyone wants to take this and run with it, godspeed because I may forget about it in ten minutes or less.
Well, even the Rothschilds and Rockefellers etc. are still around and leading the environmental movement. Old and Older money were doing things long before the new rich rose up on the ladder.

BlamoPlasmo

random encounter
kiwifarms.net
I did used the search function for "podcast" in this thread, but it found no results.

Lucky me! Did you know that the World Economic Forum has a podcast?

They even had Grover from Sesame Street on, eat your heart out Joe Rogan!

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Larry Ellison and Oracle are pretty evil, but it's mostly in the way of corrupt and shady dealings (it's been quite a while since I did the research on that guy). He doesn't really go above and beyond like Bezos, Soros, Koch, etc. Someone more informed on Oracle's dealings could probably tell you more

Chinese billionaires, incidentally, have vanished at an alarming rate after Chairman Xi took power. Jack Ma is only one of the highest profile victims.
Major Power Outages and "Cyber Attacks" Coming This Winter - World Economic Forum

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bes837HAbM3t/

Cyber attacks seem to be the greatest tool they have right now. They "just keep happening", no one seems to do anything to fix the issue (aside from hand out huge contracts to IT firms), and everything we do seems to make our infrastructure more vulnerable rather than less. It also helps their agenda since the attacks can be blamed on whoever they feel like, like Russia, Iran, or "trolls". Meanwhile it gives them a convenient tool for economic disruption which they can use to restructure the economy as they feel like.

A digital society is great in theory, but in practice it results in garbage like this. The engineers can't admit they're wrong and their society has too many ways to fail. Until they do, we'll get to experience the fun of rolling blackouts, random spikes in the price of gas, and god knows what else because everyone's toaster and refrigerator is connected to the internet.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Cyber attacks keep happening. Bitcoin mining is...

Goddamn it i need sleep.

I wonder how many outages are just someone flipping a metaphorical breaker and pretending the lights are out, for reasons.