The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
Within 20 years we'll be tagged and treated like cattle. People will sell their friends and family for a chance to get a shred of material comfort and the only people with power aside from the elites will be the military that will be so drugged and sedated they won't even be human anymore. We've already reached the apathy stage, at this point all the elites have to do is slowly change things and let people think that voting and complaining on the internet will change anything.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
You will be happy ...
But as the late Frank Zappa once said, communism don't work because people like to own something.

Btw, could we see some hopes in South America turning anti-marxism?

It seems like we are in a period where everyone just moves in the opposite direction of what they have been. Where Klaus Schwab says you will own nothing and be happy, those in the former communist states of China and Russia never saw it that way. Ironically, the land that is becoming more free compared to this attempt to redesign the world in the image of Schwab’s dreams, are the very places that Marxism was embraced.

The fake news was predicting that Brazil’s September 7th Independence Day, was going to be marked by widespread violence and even a January-6-style assault on federal buildings. This was all going to be led by Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro and his followers who are against the Great Reset. There were protests throughout Brazil, but they were generally peaceful, with few to no reports of violence. The Great Reset crowd was not successful in overthrowing Bolsonaro, which by the way he has rejected Pfizer telling them he will not mandate any vaccine or even encourage them when Pfizer refuses any responsibility for any harm it causes people.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Not directly related to the Great Reset but I wouldn't be surprised if the Fed is an accomplice to this.
Via SchiffGold.com,

The Federal Reserve held its September Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting last week. While there was a lot of talk about the central bank tapering its quantitative easing program, the Fed didn’t announce any concrete plans to slow asset purchases. The lack of concrete action was no surprise to Peter Schiff. After the Fed meeting, Peter appeared on NTD News to talk about it and the Fed’s apparent reluctance to take any concrete steps toward monetary tightening. He said the central bank is in the process of replacing America’s economic foundation with a money printing press.

The NTD News anchor opened the interview asking “what is the Fed afraid will happen if it does taper?” Peter said the Fed’s asset purchases are propping up the entire bubble economy.

If the Fed were to actually do what they’re talking about doing, they risk toppling the economy because they’re going to pull the foundation out from under it, which is why they only talk. They don’t actually act.”
Peter said despite their inaction, the central bankers have to talk about tightening or they would face an even bigger problem.

People would realize the severity of the position that they’re in. So basically, they continually bark about tapering but they don’t actually bite.”
Peter made another important point: tapering is still quantitative easing.

It’s not like they stop doing it. They’re just saying, ‘We’re going to do a little less of it,’ and they’re saying that they’re basically never going to raise interest rates because that’s supposedly what happens after they’re finished tapering. But that’s ain’t ever going to happen.”
The Fed claims QE helps meet the central bank’s employment goals. But how does buying US Treasuries and mortgage-backed securities help people find work?

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
This isn't proof but one kiwi users belief in the great reset.

The great reset is about establishing a stable permanent overlord class again. It looks like the Klaus Schwab/Council of foreign relations, davos group people are no longer content being wealthy but need to remake the world in their utopian image.

At the end of the day they see climate change as so bad we have to remake the world in our image. This is why bill gates almost came up with a plan to block the sun. This is why you see them pushing insane eat the bug live in pod for climate change narrative. The way many of the well intended lemmings in the movement see it. If we don't act we will all die from climate change and it's the end of the world.

Many of these people are true believers in their ideology. This is what makes the great reset so worrying is because people who believe in their own bullshit will double down even as the failures become increasingly obvious.

GoingGrink

Alternatul Fuels Advocate
kiwifarms.net
What's very interesting if you read Wikipedia's article on General Mark Milley is that it talks about how he outlined the very principles of the Great Reset in late 2019 before the pandemic started.

"After Milley was nominated, he headed a commission with other American military officials that were responsible for designing a report on the country's impending near-term impacts from climate change. The report, which was released in August 2019, stated that the country and its military could experience a total collapse within the next two decades due to collapses in the country's aging power grid and food supply, as well as the increased risk of infectious disease outbreaks globally. The report also mentions the likelihood of increasing water scarcity in developing countries, which would result in an increase of civil and military conflicts due to failure in the global food system."

Another example of how the pandemic was all planned out in advance—aside from Event 201—is the Crimson Contagion exercise which took place from January to August 2019:

"Crimson Contagion was a joint exercise conducted from January to August 2019, in which numerous national, state and local, private and public organizations in the US participated, in order to test the capacity of the federal government and twelve states to respond to a severe pandemic of influenza originating in China.

The simulation, which was conducted by the Trump administration’s Department of Health and Human Services in a series of exercises that ran from January to August 2019, involved a scenario in which a group of about 30 tourists returning from China spread a novel influenza A respiratory virus in the United States, beginning in Chicago. In less than two months the virus had spread from a single index case (a 52 year-old man returning to Chicago) to infect 110 million Americans; 7.7 million patients would require hospitalization, and 586,000 people would die from the novel virus. The 70-page report issued at the conclusion of the exercise outlined the government's limited capacity to respond to a pandemic. States experienced "multiple challenges" requesting resources from the federal government "due to a lack of standardized, well-understood, and properly executed resource request processes," the report said. Federal agencies lacked the funds, coordination, and capacities to implement an effective response to the virus."

GoingGrink

Alternatul Fuels Advocate
kiwifarms.net
FB_IMG_1633153173171.jpg

contradiction of terns

Autistic Jingle Bird
kiwifarms.net

I had no idea you guys had a thread on the Great Reset. I've been talking about the Supply Chain stuff in the Global Supply Chain thread, and I've already linked to a bunch of stuff that Biden is doing that goes into the American portion of things pretty well.

Edit: Oh, and I linked you guys in the OP.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
I mean, hypothetical. If I were a ruthless, evil person who stood to gain from this Reset BS, I'd strategically have an oopsie with the internet. Oh nooooo, all gone. All your peasant money has gone poof and you can't prove you had it in the first place. Guess you have to rebuild at my pleasure, based on all sorts of nice-sounding metrics that boil down to "loyalty to me".

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Not to be one of those losers, and I HAVE spent some time in a closed room using varnish today, but i feel like it may be important to watch the water.