The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

GoingGrink

Alternatul Fuels Advocate
kiwifarms.net
Saw this on Telegram this morning.

"Ladies and Gents.

I’d like you to emotionally and spiritually prepare for what is about to unfold here on Earth.

The next Plandemic is going to be the Marburg virus. This is a haemorrhaging fever similar to Ebola with an 88% mortality rate.

Now firstly don’t worry, the ones pushing this agenda won’t actually release anything that would kill them.

This will be fake Marburg. Many of the covid vaccine injured are displaying clots and uncontrollable bleeding. This will be claimed to be Marburg.

GAVI and the WEF are already making announcements about the virus. They’ve already developed a PCR test for Marburg, even though there is no official ‘pandemic’ yet.

More worryingly, they’re already rushing through a ‘vaccine’ for Marburg.

Even more worryingly, the main ingredient in the new vaccine is Ricin. One of the most toxic poisons on the planet.

They will allow the vaccinated to travel globally this Christmas.They’ll need a cover for people bringing ‘the virus’ back to their home countries.
A new pandemic will be declared, they’ll claim there is asymptomatic spread.

The media will pump fear harder than we’ve ever seen. People will lose their minds believing that there is a pandemic of something with an 88% chance of making them bleed out and die.

At this stage jabs will be mandatory and the police and military goon squads will be in full force trying to ‘save humanity’ and dragging off people who refuse the Marburg vaccine to the now built concentration camps to be forcibly injected.

The Ricin ‘vaccine’ is the real death shot and there will be billions of people lining up for it and fighting to be at the front of the lines.

If you think you’ve seen panic during COVID, multiply that by 20 or 30× with what’s planned and is coming up."

Truman the Jewman

I love Israel, I just hate Jews
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2645944
I don't know who the gentleman speaking in the video is, but I did a quick search for "RiVax" only to discover that it straight up isn't a vaccine for Marburg's, it's a vaccination being developed for people that might be raiding labs or dealing with dirty weapons that might contain ricin. So, yes, it contains an inactive ricin protein, but only because it is literally meant to help build an immunity to ricin.

Any retard could read a book and find out that ricin causes massive hemorrhaging. No one would take this shit to treat an illness that also causes fucking massive hemorrhaging.

Prosphora

Sex with Minor's = Sigma
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2645944
Even tho i am a borderline schizo, there is something about the "Lel its just a wall" backdrop that is almost guaranteed to indicate grifters.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Not to be one of those people, but on twitter this past week or so I've seen Bloomberg mention how bad it would be if NY floods, I've seen news of how badly an earthquake could damage communication tech in California, how the undersea cables off the coast of Oregon are having problems... Then there are all the volcanoes and earthquakes kicking up to the next level all over the planet.

Build Back Better sounds creepier every damn day.

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
There's talk of travel passports which you'll need for hotels and checkpoints, so social credit is already almost fully here.

Certified_Autist

The Superior HP Lovecraft's Cat
kiwifarms.net
The WEF recently came out with a new announcement about an upcoming "metaverse" that would "[combine] augmented, virtual and mixed reality –[which] will become a key medium for social and business engagement."

Link to announcement here https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/10/facebook-meta-what-is-the-metaverse/

The word "metaverse" is what really caught my attention, as the word Metaverse is not new, it originates in a science fiction novel called Snow Crash, written in 1992. The story takes place in a future America that is overpopulated and almost completely dependent on tech and service jobs, with a huge unemployed underclass. Currency is also inflated to the point of single pizzas costing trillions of dollars. This book also has a lot of discussion on memetics and social engineering if that's your thing.

The "Metaverse" in the book is basically a parallel online universe with buildings, streets, land, etc, but it is entirely virtual and accessed through VR, and you navigate this universe via a first-person avatar, as if you were a game. It's like a combination of the real world and the Internet. Which is, coincidentally, exactly what the WEF suggests their version of the Metaverse will be.

I don't know if it was a case of predictive programming or a case of Schwab ripping off names and ideas. But this coincidence between a 1992 sci Fi novel and a 2021 WEF announcement, is uncanny.

FatalTater

kiwifarms.net
The word "metaverse" is what really caught my attention, as the word Metaverse is not new, it originates in a science fiction novel called Snow Crash, written in 1992.
I looked Snow Crash up on wikipedia, and it looks...interesting. The author, Neal Stephenson, has worked for Blue Origin.

What a world.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The WEF recently came out with a new announcement about an upcoming "metaverse" that would "[combine] augmented, virtual and mixed reality –[which] will become a key medium for social and business engagement."

Link to announcement here https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/10/facebook-meta-what-is-the-metaverse/

The word "metaverse" is what really caught my attention, as the word Metaverse is not new, it originates in a science fiction novel called Snow Crash, written in 1992. The story takes place in a future America that is overpopulated and almost completely dependent on tech and service jobs, with a huge unemployed underclass. Currency is also inflated to the point of single pizzas costing trillions of dollars. This book also has a lot of discussion on memetics and social engineering if that's your thing.

The "Metaverse" in the book is basically a parallel online universe with buildings, streets, land, etc, but it is entirely virtual and accessed through VR, and you navigate this universe via a first-person avatar, as if you were a game. It's like a combination of the real world and the Internet. Which is, coincidentally, exactly what the WEF suggests their version of the Metaverse will be.

I don't know if it was a case of predictive programming or a case of Schwab ripping off names and ideas. But this coincidence between a 1992 sci Fi novel and a 2021 WEF announcement, is uncanny.
They took it as an instruction manual. That reminds me of Lawnmower Man 2. Not a good movie. But Jobe, the guy from the first movie is the villian. His goal is to wreck our world to force everyone into VR.

Return of the Freaker

FLOOFY HOERSIES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looked Snow Crash up on wikipedia, and it looks...interesting. The author, Neal Stephenson, has worked for Blue Origin.

What a world.
It's a parody of more straightforward cyberpunk like Neuromancer. Hell, the main character's name is Hiro Protagonist (LAWL GEDDIT?)

So yeah, of course gigaboomer Klaus Schwab took it as instructions

Certified_Autist

The Superior HP Lovecraft's Cat
kiwifarms.net

What a world.

Return of the Freaker:​

It's a parody of more straightforward cyberpunk like Neuromancer. Hell, the main character's name is Hiro Protagonist (LAWL GEDDIT?)

So yeah, of course gigaboomer Klaus Schwab took it as instructions
They took it as an instruction manual. That reminds me of Lawnmower Man 2. Not a good movie. But Jobe, the guy from the first movie is the villian. His goal is to wreck our world to force everyone into VR.
I just remembered something else- a major plot point in the story is the existence of a DNA-altering virus that is being purposely weaponized.

Schwab definitely took notes from that book

Last edited:

FatalTater

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone need a mass casualty event? Maybe to help get a big infrastructure spending bill passed?

For the record I have no idea if anything like this could be connected it's just interesting to watch sometimes.

Flaming Insignias

Ferdie's Back, and I'm in Love!
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone need a mass casualty event? Maybe to help get a big infrastructure spending bill passed?

For the record I have no idea if anything like this could be connected it's just interesting to watch sometimes.
I don't think the Astroworld Massacre has anything to do with infrastructure though. It's just a concert that ended with people getting trampled because the presenter is a piece of shit that riled up the crowd. Travis Scott is a demon and a nigger, but he's not a glownigger.

Also, this happened, in case everyone forgot about the whole "demographic replacement" part of the Great Reset.
1636797132021.png

Alexander Thaut

Viva Venezuela!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think the Astroworld Massacre has anything to do with infrastructure though. It's just a concert that ended with people getting trampled because the presenter is a piece of shit that riled up the crowd. Travis Scott is a demon and a nigger, but he's not a glownigger.

Also, this happened, in case everyone forgot about the whole "demographic replacement" part of the Great Reset.
View attachment 2712857
shouldn't they be putting these over africa and latin America tho

Flaming Insignias

Ferdie's Back, and I'm in Love!
kiwifarms.net
shouldn't they be putting these over africa and latin America tho
What part of “demographic replacement” was unclear? Reducing the population of Europeans and East Asians is part of the strategy at creating a population that will serve the NWO as long as they get their gibs, so telling blacks and Muslims to even consider not having 20 kids would be antithetical to that goal.

And I realize that was sarcasm, but I feel the need to reiterate the point.