The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread

Syntaxion

200% based & redpilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What part of “demographic replacement” was unclear? Reducing the population of Europeans and East Asians is part of the strategy at creating a population that will serve the NWO as long as they get their gibs, so telling blacks and Muslims to even consider not having 20 kids would be antithetical to that goal.

And I realize that was sarcasm, but I feel the need to reiterate the point.
I still don't get how this works in practice;

They want a techno dystopia, but a techno dystopia requires intelligent people to ensure it doesn't degrade or outright collapse.

But at the same time, they want to turn us into low iq mutts....

It cannot be both, either you end up with a suicide inducing modernist techno dystopia like tokyo (high suicide and depression rates, smart population)

Or you end up with brazilian favelas or south african ghettos (poor, dumb, muttified)

It's the same thing with how western governments are both trying to increase their authoritarian power, but at the same time, claim to be liberal democracies. It just cannot be both, you end up with some awkward middle ground that doesn't fully commit to either.

I've seen people say we should just jail people for not wearing facemasks, meanwhile in reality, I see less people wearing them everyday.

Henry V

kiwifarms.net
I still don't get how this works in practice;

They want a techno dystopia, but a techno dystopia requires intelligent people to ensure it doesn't degrade or outright collapse.

But at the same time, they want to turn us into low iq mutts....

It cannot be both, either you end up with a suicide inducing modernist techno dystopia like tokyo (high suicide and depression rates, smart population)

Or you end up with brazilian favelas or south african ghettos (poor, dumb, muttified)

It's the same thing with how western governments are both trying to increase their authoritarian power, but at the same time, claim to be liberal democracies. It just cannot be both, you end up with some awkward middle ground that doesn't fully commit to either.

I've seen people say we should just jail people for not wearing facemasks, meanwhile in reality, I see less people wearing them everyday.
They could just make like technocratic feudalism esc society where intelligence is only given to those in the nobility to lead the masses. People can be indoctrinated into their specific roles in trade schools where they are taught to do very specific menial things. There would be virtually no class warfare because the lower classes wouldn't even know they are in the lower class. With technology almost anything could be done to keep the truth secret, it might take the culling of the previous generation so they can't tell their kids how free they were. This would give the Inteligencia true control over people to do their bidding or whatever, It might not even be the entire world this happens to it could just be the West and China. "The Great Reset" to me just sounds like a quick way for someone to rise and take power and create a new world system. It's the same thing with Anarchism where someone is gonna step up and lead after people are done larping, It typically isn't democracy loving people like in the American revolution.

teriyakiburns

I benefit from the Mr. Potato Head syndrome.
kiwifarms.net
I was just struck by an idea.

I've held the position for a while that the majority of the wealth of the so-called modern elite, the 1 percent, or whatever you want to call them, is largely imaginary. It's paper wealth. Stocks and shares and such, with a value that only exists as long as it isn't cashed out. They live on a combination of dividends and loans, with their non-real assets forming collateral for the loans and the dividend paying down the loan - or even just paying the interest. The really smart ones are divesting into tangible assets like land (Gates, Bezos to a lesser degree) but that just ties their wealth up into something else, making it equally imaginary for the purpose of this argument. Large land holdings generate a dividend, while the land is used as collateral for loans, same as before. The only difference is price stability.

They lease things rather than outright purchase. They'll "buy" a new car ever year, rent a giant mansion (or purchase it for a few years and then sell it to pay off the loan), lease their latest yacht, or some high-rise penthouse apartment. They often don't even have to pay for things as well. Once people are above a certain level of wealth and influence, others will try and bend their influence in particular ways by giving them gifts: designer clothing, cars, access to privileged positions and spaces, just about everything you can think of can be gifted or loaned to the ultra-wealthy by people who want to gain their favour. They live their day-to-day lives this way, never having to purchase or own things while still having them.

The idea that struck me is this: they all live this way. In effect they own nothing; everything is leased or lent, everything is temporary and passed on when they're done with it (often once they've gained a tax break from it). Everything is fungible. They think the whole world can live the way they live, never truly owning everything and being happy with that situation. They can't grasp that it only works for them because they have ten million acres of land paying for it all and an endless crowd of sycophants giving them free shit.

I realise this probably isn't a particularly novel thought, but it all just coalesced in my mind now.

Return of the Freaker

FLOOFY HOERSIES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They could just make like technocratic feudalism esc society where intelligence is only given to those in the nobility to lead the masses. People can be indoctrinated into their specific roles in trade schools where they are taught to do very specific menial things. There would be virtually no class warfare because the lower classes wouldn't even know they are in the lower class. With technology almost anything could be done to keep the truth secret, it might take the culling of the previous generation so they can't tell their kids how free they were. This would give the Inteligencia true control over people to do their bidding or whatever, It might not even be the entire world this happens to it could just be the West and China. "The Great Reset" to me just sounds like a quick way for someone to rise and take power and create a new world system. It's the same thing with Anarchism where someone is gonna step up and lead after people are done larping, It typically isn't democracy loving people like in the American revolution.
This. They ultimately want a return to feudalism but they get to keep all the nice tech and medicine etc for themselves. The little people will have to use some tech, but most will only learn the bare minimum that they need to know from tech priests or some bullshit

Syntaxion

200% based & redpilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This. They ultimately want a return to feudalism but they get to keep all the nice tech and medicine etc for themselves. The little people will have to use some tech, but most will only learn the bare minimum that they need to know from tech priests or some bullshit
But how will this work in practice?

Nice tech and medicine requiers entire swaths of people, producing it, transporting it, improving it - a big portion of these things require either a high intelligence, or atleast more than what you find in a brazilian favela.

If intelligence is "only given to the masses" then their techno dystopia can't happen. I remember some video of some kid in detroit destroying an order machine at a mcdonalds - that's kind of what I mean. You can't take 1 milion favela dwellers and hope they can create or atleast keepup some tokyo-tier city.

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net

Nice tech and medicine requiers entire swaths of people, producing it, transporting it, improving it - a big portion of these things require either a high intelligence, or atleast more than what you find in a brazilian favela.

If intelligence is "only given to the masses" then their techno dystopia can't happen. I remember some video of some kid in detroit destroying an order machine at a mcdonalds - that's kind of what I mean. You can't take 1 milion favela dwellers and hope they can create or atleast keepup some tokyo-tier city.
That tech and medicine probably requires far fewer people to run them than there are consuming them at the moment.

If left to their ways, I could see some Brazil/1984/Elysium-tier racial/social stratification going on- the Inner Party in their luxury fortresses playing games of intrigue against each other, the Outer Party running the mechanisms needed to keep the Inner Party comfortable, and an unthinking Prole population beyond that, used only as a voting bloc and to be occasionally violently directed at the Outer Party for sport and to keep them in line.

The Inner Party holds the reigns, the Outer Party is too terrified of the Inner Party and the Proles to step out of line, and the proles will answer to no master but what gibs they are given and whatever mass media orders them to do.

The Inner Party and the Outer Party already exist as the current elites and the professional/upper middle class, the movement right now is to transform the current working class into the Proles.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, it's mostly hubris. AI is neat and has its place, machines are better than us at many tasks but the idea of everything being easily replaced by tech just doesn't work. I feel like anyone should have been able to easily predict what a clusterfuck self-driving cars were going to be (I certainly did and it's not like I'm especially smart), and I just laughed when I saw an article about doctors being replaced with robots and a triage program. Yes, doctors can and do (and should) use technology to augment their practice, but remove the human from the equation and you end up with the functional equivalent of any old retard plugging in their idea of symptoms on web MD.

I could give examples all day, but my point is the only people who think technology is ever completely replacing the old meat-based model are either out-of-touch antinatalist types who think life is cheap and vastly overestimate their own competency, or autists who prefer the predictability of tech and see the human condition as a frustrating imperfection that life would be better without.

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
I thought you had to be smart to be rich when I was a kid but really you need to know a few people and get lucky or be born with wealth.

These people are so unfathomably retarded it's hard to believe they control society.

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Alexander Soros, son of a nazi collaborator, visits the new Chancellor of Austria to set the new agenda under the guise of combating "antisemitism".

2342.png

SCSI

Improperly Terminated
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone seen this article from 2016?

Yep. Saw it before they deleted the original publication, Tweet, and video that went with it. Sounds like my idea of hell. There was also a longer-form article published shortly before this one that had diagrams of an example city set up that way, with cutaway dioramas of different buildings and living spaces. It was originally on the WEF's site and I want to say NatGeo maybe, but I think it was nuked when the Great Reset stuff originally blew up. Haven't been able to dig that one back up yet unfortunately.

I was able to find archives of the original Tweet and video at least. Also, have an archive of the article itself, because Forbes annoyed me with too many "hey subscribe!" popups while reading and I am spiteful.

Tweet Archive

Video (Dailymotion repost)

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
Yep. Saw it before they deleted the original publication, Tweet, and video that went with it. Sounds like my idea of hell. There was also a longer-form article published shortly before this one that had diagrams of an example city set up that way, with cutaway dioramas of different buildings and living spaces. It was originally on the WEF's site and I want to say NatGeo maybe, but I think it was nuked when the Great Reset stuff originally blew up. Haven't been able to dig that one back up yet unfortunately.

I was able to find archives of the original Tweet and video at least. Also, have an archive of the article itself, because Forbes annoyed me with too many "hey subscribe!" popups while reading and I am spiteful.

Tweet Archive

Video (Dailymotion repost)

View attachment 2727412
It just sounds so stilted and forboding, especially these last two paragraphs:

Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.

All in all, it is a good life. Much better than the path we were on, where it became so clear that we could not continue with the same model of growth. We had all these terrible things happening: lifestyle diseases, climate change, the refugee crisis, environmental degradation, completely congested cities, water pollution, air pollution, social unrest and unemployment. We lost way too many people before we realized that we could do things differently.
Feels very much like Winston Smith at the end of 1984.

SCSI

Improperly Terminated
kiwifarms.net
It just sounds so stilted and forboding, especially these last two paragraphs:

Feels very much like Winston Smith at the end of 1984.

Not a bad way to put it, very similar flavor. Kind of a "if I tell myself it's true enough times, I can suppress the animal inside that dreams of wild, dangerous freedom." Related, have you ever read "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin? It predated "1984" and Orwell cites it as a critical influence, but isn't as well known as it was written in Russia shortly after the Communist Revolution and the Soviet government, of course, tried to suppress it. It has the same "inside the civilized walls (literally, "the Green Wall") is safe, outside is wild, free, and forbidden, ignore the desire for it" vibe as the clip you pulled from the WEF article. Gutenberg has the fulltext of the novel available for free HERE if you'd like to read it sometime.

And I finally managed to dig back up the article I was thinking of. Was wrong on the year and it being the WEF, but right on it being posted in NatGeo. (Paywall-Free Archive) It still fits here though, because the proposed city designs in it are the same types as what you can find in the WEF's "Green Cities" series going back to 2014. It was the infographic below that had stuck in my memory as "they're calling it heaven but that looks like hell to me." Little honeycomb cubicles, filing away all the little drones. Note the infobox praising this concept as "allowing for smaller and micro-sized homes." Privacy and escape from the constant presence of "the community" is conspicuously absent from any part of the picture.

HumanHive.JPG

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hey @Dom Cruise

I remember you said something like there's theory that the "New World Order" has been in the works for maybe even millennia. What if the industrial Revolution - which has led to "The Great Reset" - was planned instead of something that developed "organically"?

:thinking:

Privacy and escape from the constant presence of "the community" is conspicuously absent from any part of the picture.
I've heard the powers that shouldn't be want the "little people" to be of a hivemind too. That the Borg of Star Trek are "predictive programming". That Gerald Feinberg proposed a hivemind as a solution for humanity in The Prometheus Project, and that Zoltan Istvan says people will need to "give up some control" to join the "paradise" of living in "virtual reality". If that happened, there wouldn't even be mental privacy in such a futuristic hell.

Last edited:

asparaghost

kiwifarms.net
I've heard the powers that shouldn't be want the "little people" to be of a hivemind too. That the Borg of Star Trek are "predictive programming". That Gerald Feinberg proposed a hivemind as a solution for humanity in The Prometheus Project, and that Zoltan Istvan says people will need to "give up some control" to join the "paradise" of living in "virtual reality". If that happened, there wouldn't even be mental privacy in such a futuristic hell.
I dont think you even need all of that for mental privacy to be gone, pretty sure an advanced BCI could do it. What this guy says can be done with the BCI that we have today (or in like 5 years) and its not looking good. Imagine what we could have in 20-30 years.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What this guy says can be done with the BCI that we have today (or in like 5 years) and its not looking good.
wow that crap is right out of a dystopian scifi novel

I really do hope this world can get better someday...

here's one of the top comments in the link video BTW:
legdig 8 months ago said:
At this point I don't give a shit about left and right. Only liberty vs authority.

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if that article might fit the thread but it might be worth to check an eye.
VIA Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.co,

Back in July, legendary geopolitical and financial cycle analyst Martin Armstrong boldly said, “The system has come to an end.”

What are we seeing now?

There is massive inflation, huge defaults of debt in China, a badly broken supply chain and a hostile government against “We the People” here in America.

It sure looks like the end of this system is near.

Armstrong contends it is not an accident that all this is happening now to the United States because Marxist globalists want to overthrow our Constitutional form of government. Armstrong explains,

This is getting to be really absurd. Biden is the perfect President. I warned that this election had nothing to do with Trump versus Biden. It was Trump versus a foreign entity that was trying to take over the United States. Biden is absolutely the perfect President. They got their wish. They got somebody in there that really would not be able to figure out left from right.
I am not making derogatory statements against him.
This isn’t even Biden’s agenda. You are lucky if he even understands what’s going on. It’s the people behind him. It you look at his polls, they are down to 33%. A politician would normally care about that. You don’t see any change because he’s not the one doing this. They know he’s just a place holder. , , , They are just moving their agenda through—period. The United States is being orchestrated from Geneva.
All this ‘Build Back Better’ stuff was a slogan created at Davos. . . .The United States is under attack from a foreign entity.”
Armstrong says his predictive Socrates computer program does not see the Marxist globalists succeeding. Armstrong says,

They think they can take over the world and create this fictional wonderland of Marxism. It’s not going to work. Our computer is showing that they have failed. In 2022, this whole thing is going to start blowing up. Bill Gates . . . actually said that the vaccines don’t work. He said we are going to have to create a new sort of R&D. There is too much evidence now that the vaccines do not prevent you from getting Covid or spreading it. Data coming out of Israel shows the majority of people vaccinated are the majority of the people that are dying. Gates is being confronted with this behind the curtain.”
Armstrong says the Marxist globalists are trying to create a Great Depression. Why? Armstrong says, “The reason why they are trying to create a Great Depression is they are now desperate..."

...They created, in my opinion, this virus that numerous people I know behind the curtain were told a virus was coming. I think it was planted. I think it was created by a lab in China. This is all total B.S. It’s being used mainly to prevent people from traveling.”
Armstrong also says the Marxist globalists have a plan to default on all debt. Listen to how they are going to sell this to the public. Armstrong says,

“They pretend they care about you. You won’t own anything. We are going to eliminate all mortgages, all credit card debt and you are going to be happy.
Why?
Because that’s the cover for them to default. They can’t default without wiping out everybody’s pension fund.”

Butcher Pete

I got a long sharp knife
kiwifarms.net
I thought you had to be smart to be rich when I was a kid but really you need to know a few people and get lucky or be born with wealth.

These people are so unfathomably retarded it's hard to believe they control society.
I have worked for extremely wealthy people in a close legal capacity (i.e. not a whore or drug dealer). They are all absolutely certain they are smarter than you. Their evidence? They have more money and know more rich and powerful people than you do.

They’re also quick to hide behind a wall of lawyers and money and yell for the hired hands to clean up their mess when shit goes wrong.

I have little doubt that the architects of the Great Reset are of similar strain. Except now it isn’t a pregnant low-class girl or a questionably-inebriated car crash they’re dealing with; they’re fucking with everyone’s lives worldwide, and the help isn’t going to be eager to bail them out when it all goes to shit.