The Great Reset - lol we're all screwed

will you submit yourself to this new world order

• Total voters

Pickle Dick

MAAY
kiwifarms.net

Good to see they are using a disease that isn't nearly as bad as Swine Flu, Spanish Flu, or any other historically terrible illnesses to push this tyranny

Discuss here

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
kiwifarms.net
Yeah there should be a great reset, where billionaires lose all their assets, all people in power lose their power, and mega conglomerates are dissolved! Or does that not sound appealing anymore, shadowy great reset backers?

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
OK, I'll bite.

I've been hearing about this "Great Reset" for a while now, but can't get a clear answer. Even the website you linked just had a lot of hot air and word salad. When I look for videos, all I see are montages about how 2020 sucks and we're all doomed, and the comments are full of conspiritards talking about Revelations and the New World Order.

Can someone gift me a quick, no bullshit summary as what the hell this is?

FAQnews Correspondent

FAQnews: The Most Trusted Name in News
kiwifarms.net
OK, I'll bite.

I've been hearing about this "Great Reset" for a while now, but can't get a clear answer. Even the website you linked just had a lot of hot air and word salad. When I look for videos, all I see are montages about how 2020 sucks and we're all doomed, and the comments are full of conspiritards talking about Revelations and the New World Order.

Take it from the horse's mouth.

Biden's Chosen

Support your Jewish community Support jewish news
kiwifarms.net
There is no great reset. As white countries get browner, life will get shittier. California is America’s future: massive wealth disparities, rolling blackouts, brutal taxes, and a one party state with a massive bureaucracy that wants you dead.

That IS the great reset that we need.

It's how we'll solve racism.

autist_vibes

I'm a seal!
kiwifarms.net
There is no great reset. As white countries get browner, life will get shittier. California is America’s future: massive wealth disparities, rolling blackouts, brutal taxes, and a one party state with a massive bureaucracy that wants you dead.
White people be like "I'm a faggot and this cat is my child" then complain they're being replaced lol

But seriously, stop overestimating rich people's intelligence.

OK, I'll bite.

The two main actors behind the Great Reset are Klaus Schwab, the WEF’s founder and executive chairman, and IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva. Georgieva is adamant that “the digital economy is the big winner of this crisis”. She believes the Great Reset must imperatively start in 2021.

The House of Windsor and the UN are prime executive co-producers. Top sponsors include BP, Mastercard and Microsoft. It goes without saying that everyone who knows how complex geopolitical and geoeconomic decisions are taken is aware that these two main actors are just reciting a script. Call the authors “the globalist elite”. Or, in praise of Tom Wolfe, the Masters of the Universe.

Schwab, predictably, wrote the Great Reset’s mini-manifesto. Over a month later, he expanded on the absolutely key connection: the “legacy” of Covid-19.

All this has been fully fleshed in a book, co-written with Thierry Malleret, who directs the WEF’s Global Risk Network. Covid-19 is described as having “created a great disruptive reset of our global, social, economic and political systems”. Schwab spins Covid-19 not only as a fabulous “opportunity”, but actually as the creator (italics mine) of the – now inevitable – Reset.

All that happens to dovetail beautifully with Schwab’s own baby: Covid-19 “accelerated our transition into the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution”. The revolution has been extensively discussed at Davos since 2016.

The book’s central thesis is that our most pressing challenges concern the environment – considered only in terms of climate change – and technological developments, which will allow the expansion of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

In a nutshell, the WEF is stating that corporate globalization, the hegemonic modus operandi since the 1990s, is dead. Now it’s time for “sustainable development” – with “sustainable” defined by a select group of “stakeholders”, ideally integrated into a “community of common interest, purpose and action.”

Sharp Global South observers will not fail to compare the WEF’s rhetoric of “community of common interest” with the Chinese “community of shared interests” as applied to the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), which is a de facto continental trade/development project.

The Great Reset presupposes that all stakeholders – as in the whole planet – must toe the line. Otherwise, as Schwab stresses, we will have “more polarization, nationalism, racism, increased social unrest and conflicts”.

So this is – once again – a “you’re with us or against us” ultimatum, eerily reminiscent of our old 9/11 world. Either the Great Reset is peacefully established, with whole nations dutifully obeying the new guidelines designed by a bunch of self-appointed neo-Platonic Republic sages, or it’s chaos.

Whether Covid-19’s ultimate “window of opportunity” presented itself as a mere coincidence or by design, will always remain a very juicy question.

These tangents are fantastic reads:

All Roads Lead to Dark Winter​

The leaders of two controversial pandemic simulations that took place just months before the Coronavirus crisis – Event 201 and Crimson Contagion – share a common history, the 2001 biowarfare simulation Dark Winter. Dark Winter not only predicted the 2001 anthrax attacks, but some of its participants had clear foreknowledge of those attacks.

Engineering Contagion: UPMC, Corona-Thrax And “The Darkest Winter”​

Researchers at a BSL-3 lab tied to the organizers of the 2001 Dark Winter simulation, DARPA, and the post-9/11 biodefense industrial complex are genetically modifying anthrax to express Covid-19 components, according to FOIA documents.

PattyKilgore

kiwifarms.net
The way it is being hyped up makes it sound like something Tom Clancy would come up with while smoking weed to overcome his writer's block.

Nah, we deserve this, the way humanity is going, we deserve this. I'll be holed up in my house until then, tell me when it's over.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
OK, I'll bite.

It would be ironic to see those who promote the New World Order having their creation turning against them just like Frankenstein's monster.

FAQnews Correspondent

FAQnews: The Most Trusted Name in News
kiwifarms.net
Look at the logos in the back, and look at who's promoting the Great Reset.
1603975243140.png

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
To most conspiratards the great reset is one of four things:
- Economical collapse- people go bankrupt and it becomes Great Depression 2.0.
- Societal collapse- Basically take everything 2015 onward has done, and ramp it up tenfold with a mix of Freemasonry and NWO thrown in.
- Extinction based collapse- something like a solar flare, asteroid, super volcano, melting permafrost, etc. affecting most species on the planet and even wiping out several entirely.
- a combination of any thereof, or even all three, thanks to the conjunction happening December 21.

However, since no one can agree on which one will actually happen, be it the MSM or even the doomerfags perpetuating these theories, who knows what, if anything, will happen. But if 2012 taught me anything, it'll probably a case where everything happens well after the preceved date besides the planetary conjunction with Jupiter and Saturn.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
I'm more than convinced that it's real by now. Why do you think a bunch of full-scale lockdowns are happening in a multitude of countries all over again? I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with the virus.

The elites aren't pleased with how the economies of the world managed to recover over the summer after the first bout of lockdowns as that's put a kink in their plans. So now they've specifically timed it so the lockdowns will overlap with what's supposed to be the most profitable time of year for the overriding majority of businesses, many of which have only just barely survived this spring's massive hit to revenue as it is (indeed many others already weren't as lucky).

This will be the coup de grace that destroys what remains of small-time businesses, only the giant oligarchs who are in cahoots with The Great Reset plan will remain.

The Wicked Mitch

Senate Minority Cuckold
kiwifarms.net
What does skin color have to do with quality of life?

Have you been to predominantly (sand)nigger countries/regions/cities/areas?

The way it is being hyped up makes it sound like something Tom Clancy would come up with while smoking weed to overcome his writer's block.

Nah, we deserve this, the way humanity is going, we deserve this. I'll be holed up in my house until then, tell me when it's over.

You'll be in your leased cuckpod, along with the rest of the slave class. Think Hong-Kong cages but worse