The Great Reset - lol we're all screwed

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

will you submit yourself to this new world order

• Total voters

Maurice Caine

I owe ya one.
kiwifarms.net
Culture resulting from an endless horde of low-IQ subhumans, which is exactly why they must flood "the West", they're incapable of even considering a peek behind the curtain.
So what are we gonna do about it? Keep them at bay in nowhereistan?

The Wicked Mitch

Senate Minority Cuckold
kiwifarms.net
So what are we gonna do about it? Keep them at bay in nowhereistan?

Honestly, probably not much unless Trump pulls of an absolute miracle in the US. Personally im from the EU and we're fucked, nothing left to do but escape to based locations.

Maurice Caine

I owe ya one.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, probably not much unless Trump pulls of an absolute miracle in the US. Personally im from the EU and we're fucked, nothing left to do but escape to based locations.
I'm in south america and honestly it's not as bad as they make it out to be. Times are bad but I genuinely think that things have a chance to get better.

Return of the Freaker

Based Clarence 2A rights to enforce Handmaidens
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate conspiracies, but I also hate the feeling that this is true.
It's not like Time Magazine put out an issue about the great reset, with top billed article from Klaus Schwab, the head of the World Economic Forum!

ElAIWEpWkAAxcQ1.jpg_large.jpg

Other assorted globalists like Tony Blair, Prince Harry and Megan Markles, and the head of the IMF. Along with covid, they're pulling out climate change, muh racism, and muh glass ceiling.

Last edited:

The Notorious RGB

In TechnicolorⓇ™
kiwifarms.net
I thought the Great Reset was a conspiracy theory peddled by disreputable far-right outlets.
And here we have the WEF, IMF, TIME and cuckboy Harry actually promoting it.
Fuck me, 2020 just keeps on keepin' on doesn't it.

I know people who go to Davos for the WEF and such, and they are as liberal as you imagine.

Last edited:

Return of the Freaker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought the Great Reset was a conspiracy theory peddled by disreputable far-right outlets.
And here we have the WEF, IMF, TIME and cuckboy Harry actually promoting it.
Fuck me, 2020 just keeps on keepin' on doesn't it.

I know people who go to Davos for the WEF and such, and they are as liberal as you imagine.
The one that kills me is fucking Yo Yo Ma promoting this shit. Nigga what?

Sage In All Fields

Make People Scared Again
kiwifarms.net
The 'great reset' is just the delusions of rich people, what's actually going to happen is totalitarianism followed by complete and utter collapse of civilisation in a good chunk of the world.

So this is just climate change fearmongering in another form then?
There's no fear mongering, people are actually underselling it.

Return of the Freaker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this is just climate change fearmongering in another form then?

Sure sounds like it to me.
That and using covid as an excuse for social engineering to bring in Agenda 21. Enjoy your bug pod in your controlled and monitored smart city, it's part of the fourth industrial revolution!

Edit: The "Build Back Better" slogan being used by Joe Biden, Boris Johnson, the PM of New Zealand, and other politicians came from the World Economic Forum and relates to all this

Last edited:

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK, I'll bite.

I've been hearing about this "Great Reset" for a while now, but can't get a clear answer. Even the website you linked just had a lot of hot air and word salad. When I look for videos, all I see are montages about how 2020 sucks and we're all doomed, and the comments are full of conspiritards talking about Revelations and the New World Order.

Can someone gift me a quick, no bullshit summary as what the hell this is?

Imagine the Lyrics of Jon Lenons "Imagine", only its imposed on you by force by international bankers, their pet NGO's and you get no say in the matter.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
The 'great reset' is just the delusions of rich people, what's actually going to happen is totalitarianism followed by complete and utter collapse of civilisation in a good chunk of the world.

There's no fear mongering, people are actually underselling it.
Sounds like the elite want to kill themselves if they even think about implementing half of the shit people are claiming.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am an optimist. Free people will fight for freedom. When they come to put the chain around your neck, tell them no. And when they try to force that chain on you, Break it. And then beat them to death with it. America was founded by the Britons who ruled the waves. We crossed the mighty seas, and made our home in a new world. And Britons shall never be slaves. We carry the fire of the greatest empire to ever span the globe, and that empire is ours now. Americans will never be slaves.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like the elite want to kill themselves if they even think about implementing half of the shit people are claiming.
Brazil, South Africa, and most African countries in general are great to live in if you're super-wealthy. And it turns out the future of the world in the eyes of the elite is making sure every nation ends up like South Africa and Brazil. Probably more South Africa since Brazil doesn't have enough insane racial tensions and ethnic violence for their liking.

You'll have your nice touristy zones with theme park stuff in every city, and beyond it endless decaying neighborhoods and slums full of crime, violence, and misery. If you're lucky you get to live in a peaceful "neighborhood" with your fellow pod people and get your soy and bug rations.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
Brazil, South Africa, and most African countries in general are great to live in if you're super-wealthy. And it turns out the future of the world in the eyes of the elite is making sure every nation ends up like South Africa and Brazil. Probably more South Africa since Brazil doesn't have enough insane racial tensions and ethnic violence for their liking.

You'll have your nice touristy zones with theme park stuff in every city, and beyond it endless decaying neighborhoods and slums full of crime, violence, and misery. If you're lucky you get to live in a peaceful "neighborhood" with your fellow pod people and get your soy and bug rations.
You won't even get tourist locations if everyone is equally poor.