The Great Reset - lol we're all screwed

• Conducting some maintenance.

will you submit yourself to this new world order

• Total voters

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
There will never be a godless society, what we been seeing for the last half century is how as culture takes a shit on established religions people just move into another religion, they don't become true atheists, many remain "spiritual" and shit

Even apparently atheists movements degenerate into religion-like dogmatic bullshit, there's nothing anyone can say that will convince me that current lefty wokeism isn't practically a religion. These crazies are almost anti-science in how they pick and choose what results to believe and which they dont, bring a study they dont like and you get the galileo experience of getting a bunch of crazy fundies trying to end you

Wokeism its basically jesuit liberation theology from latin america sans the christianity. Coincidentally that bullshit is what turned what used to be also-ran countries like Argentina and Brazil into the shitholes we know today, because much like wokes they believed in what they wanted to believe and fuck reality

The great reset was coming a long time ago, its what happens when you get 2 billion chinese and indians moving from being dirt-poor to be able to have some nice things. The planet just cant handle all this shit, it was barely able to handle the 1 billion burgers and yuros living large for 50 years. In the last 20-30 years since china went from shithole to where it is now the extinction of species went into overdrive, emissions are gone to shit and plastic pollution its off the scale, tho indians have more to do with that last one

Shit's about to collapse, so basically the richfags way up top have to make a choice: either they take a real hit in their jet-set, mega-yatch, multiple mansion lifestyle..........or everybody else's quality of life goes down big time

Guess which option they went with?

If the great reset gets applied globally it will be a disaster for some and a godsend for others. If you live in any country thats above subsaharan levels you're fucked, and if you live in a first-world country you're reaaaaaally fucked, like worse than your great grandparents in the 1930s. But if you're zambo living in the congo having to walk 4 miles for water while pushing one of those chukudu wood-bikes, going from that to living in a rented pod with a rented electric scooter and eating bug burgers its a massive upgrade. There's around 1 billion people living more or less like zambo, those will likely support becoming rentoids for life

Theres no big illuminati conspiracy here, its simply what happens when so few people own so much and are so powerful they get to do whatever the fuck they want like censoring the president of the biggest country in the world. I see boston dynamics robots and I see the future armies that will protect this status quo, so its not like you can expect a military coup to change things around. And even if that happened the military are more likely to simply replace the billionaires and keep things as usual, or worse and we all become literal serfs to a new military nobility which is basically what the middle ages were

So unless you can become a billionaire in the next 5-10 years you're fucked, better get used to live in a tiny house and eat those cricket candy bars because when this reset shit goes live that will be the upper-middle class life compared to everybody else living in a pod or a closet-apartment like the ones in china
The middle class is a historical aberration and we’re just regressing back to the mean.

The big brained coper will smugly assert that our elite wants more money but that’s not true, they care about power and influence now. So many industries are dominated by monopolies or oligopolies that they suffer little or no consequences for burning money due to wokeshit. Not to worry as we saw with the Boeing bailout or PPP, the government will paper over these failures. The idea that these large businesses are run by Gordon Gekkos who can See Through the Bullshit hasn’t been true in a long time.

I agree with you, it’s just people lie to themselves when these people tell you exactly what they want to do with us...and then have the surprised Pikachu face when they actually do it. There’s a certain section of society who seems to rely on deus ex machinas to save them. Sorry but nobody is coming to save us but ourselves.

Terrifik

kiwifarms.net
1619150514023.png

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
I could see a serious secession effort arising in the next ten years. Now that neo-libs have stolen an election, took steps to weaken election law so they can cheat in the future, will apparently pack the Supreme Court so that their unconstitutional anti-civil rights laws will be upheld, and want to add a 51st state there's really no incentive for red states to stay in the Union. Beijing Biden and his authoritarian cronies have signaled that they will stomp all over your freedom and change the rules to make it happen. I would love to relocate to an independent Texas sometime in my life. The cucks who stay with the US can enjoy their constant riots and crime.

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
I could see a serious secession effort arising in the next ten years. Now that neo-libs have stolen an election, took steps to weaken election law so they can cheat in the future, will apparently pack the Supreme Court so that their unconstitutional anti-civil rights laws will be upheld, and want to add a 51st state there's really no incentive for red states to stay in the Union. Beijing Biden and his authoritarian cronies have signaled that they will stomp all over your freedom and change the rules to make it happen. I would love to relocate to an independent Texas sometime in my life. The cucks who stay with the US can enjoy their constant riots and crime.
Not too long ago, politicians were hand wringing about special interests groups interfering in our government. Now they are openly rallying for "corporate influence" on overriding state laws.

Absolute peak clownworld.