The Great Reset - lol we're all screwed

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

will you submit yourself to this new world order

• Total voters

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
There will never be a godless society, what we been seeing for the last half century is how as culture takes a shit on established religions people just move into another religion, they don't become true atheists, many remain "spiritual" and shit

Even apparently atheists movements degenerate into religion-like dogmatic bullshit, there's nothing anyone can say that will convince me that current lefty wokeism isn't practically a religion. These crazies are almost anti-science in how they pick and choose what results to believe and which they dont, bring a study they dont like and you get the galileo experience of getting a bunch of crazy fundies trying to end you

Wokeism its basically jesuit liberation theology from latin america sans the christianity. Coincidentally that bullshit is what turned what used to be also-ran countries like Argentina and Brazil into the shitholes we know today, because much like wokes they believed in what they wanted to believe and fuck reality

The great reset was coming a long time ago, its what happens when you get 2 billion chinese and indians moving from being dirt-poor to be able to have some nice things. The planet just cant handle all this shit, it was barely able to handle the 1 billion burgers and yuros living large for 50 years. In the last 20-30 years since china went from shithole to where it is now the extinction of species went into overdrive, emissions are gone to shit and plastic pollution its off the scale, tho indians have more to do with that last one

Shit's about to collapse, so basically the richfags way up top have to make a choice: either they take a real hit in their jet-set, mega-yatch, multiple mansion lifestyle..........or everybody else's quality of life goes down big time

Guess which option they went with?

If the great reset gets applied globally it will be a disaster for some and a godsend for others. If you live in any country thats above subsaharan levels you're fucked, and if you live in a first-world country you're reaaaaaally fucked, like worse than your great grandparents in the 1930s. But if you're zambo living in the congo having to walk 4 miles for water while pushing one of those chukudu wood-bikes, going from that to living in a rented pod with a rented electric scooter and eating bug burgers its a massive upgrade. There's around 1 billion people living more or less like zambo, those will likely support becoming rentoids for life

Theres no big illuminati conspiracy here, its simply what happens when so few people own so much and are so powerful they get to do whatever the fuck they want like censoring the president of the biggest country in the world. I see boston dynamics robots and I see the future armies that will protect this status quo, so its not like you can expect a military coup to change things around. And even if that happened the military are more likely to simply replace the billionaires and keep things as usual, or worse and we all become literal serfs to a new military nobility which is basically what the middle ages were

So unless you can become a billionaire in the next 5-10 years you're fucked, better get used to live in a tiny house and eat those cricket candy bars because when this reset shit goes live that will be the upper-middle class life compared to everybody else living in a pod or a closet-apartment like the ones in china
The middle class is a historical aberration and we’re just regressing back to the mean.

The big brained coper will smugly assert that our elite wants more money but that’s not true, they care about power and influence now. So many industries are dominated by monopolies or oligopolies that they suffer little or no consequences for burning money due to wokeshit. Not to worry as we saw with the Boeing bailout or PPP, the government will paper over these failures. The idea that these large businesses are run by Gordon Gekkos who can See Through the Bullshit hasn’t been true in a long time.

I agree with you, it’s just people lie to themselves when these people tell you exactly what they want to do with us...and then have the surprised Pikachu face when they actually do it. There’s a certain section of society who seems to rely on deus ex machinas to save them. Sorry but nobody is coming to save us but ourselves.

Terrifik

kiwifarms.net
1619150514023.png

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
I could see a serious secession effort arising in the next ten years. Now that neo-libs have stolen an election, took steps to weaken election law so they can cheat in the future, will apparently pack the Supreme Court so that their unconstitutional anti-civil rights laws will be upheld, and want to add a 51st state there's really no incentive for red states to stay in the Union. Beijing Biden and his authoritarian cronies have signaled that they will stomp all over your freedom and change the rules to make it happen. I would love to relocate to an independent Texas sometime in my life. The cucks who stay with the US can enjoy their constant riots and crime.

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
I could see a serious secession effort arising in the next ten years. Now that neo-libs have stolen an election, took steps to weaken election law so they can cheat in the future, will apparently pack the Supreme Court so that their unconstitutional anti-civil rights laws will be upheld, and want to add a 51st state there's really no incentive for red states to stay in the Union. Beijing Biden and his authoritarian cronies have signaled that they will stomp all over your freedom and change the rules to make it happen. I would love to relocate to an independent Texas sometime in my life. The cucks who stay with the US can enjoy their constant riots and crime.
Not too long ago, politicians were hand wringing about special interests groups interfering in our government. Now they are openly rallying for "corporate influence" on overriding state laws.

Absolute peak clownworld.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Communism has arrived in Australia. It has arrived in Britain. The Jews have won.
If they had won then their propaganda and censorship wouldn't be needed.

I think even sooner then that to be honest people in this country are pissed and you can see the lines being proverbially drawn on the maps. As suburban America disappears rural and urban America are going to be where the dividing lines are. Blue cities and red lands and seeing how things are going a civil war is inevitable I believe.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
Communism has arrived in Australia. It has arrived in Britain. The Jews have won.
Communism "arrived" in practically every western nation before mccarthyism. It's why there was such a fear of it during that time, because the war of ideologies had already begun. It's only gotten more invasive since then.

Stop

Defacing stop signs
kiwifarms.net
Recently many consumers have been increasingly dependent on credit in order to keep up with inflation and the Federal Reserve has been dragging its feet on taking on inflation.

My theory is this: the Federal Reserve will continue to drag its feet and once the consumer is so deeply in debt, the next depression will begin. At this point, jobless and hopeless, the powers that be will declare that a “debt forgiveness” program will be rolled out. The catch will be that you will sell any assets to a central entity and pay low payments for some period of time. I doubt that it will have a period of forever but I think if you take on new debts it will be extended by some arbitrary amount.

Inflation will continue to rise and will create a treadmill effect keeping you locked into this cycle of owning nothing indefinitely. That’s my schizo theory. Anyone have any good ones?

Return of the Freaker

Based anime for специальные операции
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently many consumers have been increasingly dependent on credit in order to keep up with inflation and the Federal Reserve has been dragging its feet on taking on inflation.

My theory is this: the Federal Reserve will continue to drag its feet and once the consumer is so deeply in debt, the next depression will begin. At this point, jobless and hopeless, the powers that be will declare that a “debt forgiveness” program will be rolled out. The catch will be that you will sell any assets to a central entity and pay low payments for some period of time. I doubt that it will have a period of forever but I think if you take on new debts it will be extended by some arbitrary amount.

Inflation will continue to rise and will create a treadmill effect keeping you locked into this cycle of owning nothing indefinitely. That’s my schizo theory. Anyone have any good ones?
Now, what happens to people who manage to avoid debt one way or another?

Stop

Defacing stop signs
kiwifarms.net
Now, what happens to people who manage to avoid debt one way or another?
That’s a rarity even now but inflation only benefits lenders not borrowers. As inflation gets worse and economic activity slows (the recent inversion of the bond yield curve indicates a recession is on the way probably with stagflation) then many average person’s choice will be debt to fill the gap. We have been seeing that already in terms of the sheer amount of growth of consumer debt over the last two months and we are not even in the recession yet.

Mega Man 2 Intro - NES

kiwifarms.net
Debt is power in the hands of the issuers and buyers of the debt. The only way they’ll agree to a debt jubilee is if they get even more power in exchange than what they have now.
That's why it'll only happen after a revolution. Trump got into power just preaching economic common sense. As bad as things are going to get, we'll get a Leader who will be swept into power on the promise of a clean economic slate.

It could happen in conjunction with a secession movement. Decouple the economy from the rest of the world. You can't run America at 100% without global trade but it would certainly be an improvement from where they're taking us.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
The guys of American Thinker posted an article who could rated optimistic about the Great Reset because it's not the one the elites expect.

The Real Reset is Coming... But Not the One the Elites Expect​

By Ron Wright

The ‘Real Reset’ is Coming,” As Victor Davis Hanson writes on the upcoming midterm elections.
In truth, we are about to see a radical reset – of the current reset. It will be a different sort of transformation than the elites are expecting and one that they should greatly fear. . .
In the November 2022 midterms, we are likely to see a historic “No!” to the orthodox left-wing agenda that has resulted in unsustainable inflation, unaffordable energy, war, and humiliation abroad, spiraling crime, racial hostility — as well as arrogant defiance from those who deliberately enacted these disastrous policies.
The public has been marinated in false narratives and disinformation spread by the spread by our elite ruling class and echoed by the dominant media. For example, climate change (more), green energy and its consequences, and Putin inflation. Then there’s the COVID-19 origin and authoritarian mandates fostered by the spurious meme follow the science, the Russian collusion narrative, there was no election fraud in the 2020 Election, voter suppression, wokeism, and equity-speak. Don’t forget gender fluidity/grooming, the mask mandates by woke schoolboards supported by teachers' unions, cops shooting Black men, and Critical Race Theory, including the divisive memes of White Supremacy/domestic terrorism/systemic racism and many other crises de jour.

These false narratives can be very pervasive when embedded in many people's minds. For example, I was recently in SoCal. A Gen Z young man was discussing American government and politics with two older British men in the hotel lounge. As I left, I mentioned Hunter Biden’s laptop from hell and the election fraud in the 2020 Election. The discussion was civil, but the young man was wed to the progressive narrative that this was disinformation and wasn’t open to debate.

Our elite ruling class, the Marxists, the Globalists, Big Tech, the MSM, and the Deep State, used these crises to justify authoritarian government actions under public health and safety emergencies, and to interfere with the 2020 Election (compare with French elections) and destabilize our society, culture, and government. These actors will strike back as empowered by the elite, Big Tech, and the government to censor any who would dare question their orthodoxy -- violating the inalienable rights enshrined in the Constitution.
These actors have robbed the public treasury of billions of dollars in broad daylight. These actors seek and are driven by retaining and gaining more power and money. The government is too corrupt to prosecute these perps, i.e., good for thee but not for me. The FBI and the DOJ are hunting dogs that will not hunt unless directed by their handlers, e.g., targeting the “insurrectionists” of January 6th and the parents vs. the Loudoun County Schoolboard vs. the treatment of BLM and Antifa rioters and thugs. Our sheepdogs have gone rogue or discredited and replaced by the secret police - the Stasi ala Saul Alinsky et al.

At the local level, a brilliant move by George Soros was pouring money into the election of ulta- progressive woke district attorneys who will not prosecute and/or release dangerous felons into the community with no cash bail. Let the bad dudes out to run amuck and to strike fear in the people while at the same time pillorying the cops. People who are scared to venture out of their homes will often defer to authoritarian actions by local governments in exchange for law and order.
The result is a two-tier system of justice that violates the founding principle of our criminal justice system: equal justice for all, no one is above the law, and the rule of law and not men.
An criminal enterprise, if not a soft coup by these actors, has been ongoing at least since the Obama Administration:
. . . using an illegal usurpation of power, by treason, mutiny, bribery, frauds, and thefts of public funds, and cover-ups and obstruction of justice committed by a criminal enterprise . . .[Cite]
Joe Biden's policy reversals are detrimental to the strategic interests of the US. Why? There are reasons to suspect Biden is co-opted and or blackmailed by foreign and domestic enemies. These enemies are the Marxists, Globalists, the Communist Party of China (CCP), the Russian and Ukrainian Oligarchs, and the Iranians. Biden’s policy failures, the outright violations of the Constitution and federal laws, can't just be attributed to the utter stupidity of Biden and his administration but are intentional.

Biden failed to defend the US Southern Border and engaged with Iranian Mullahs to the detriment of our strategic interests and allies in the Middle East. He covered for China as the likely source of the Covid-19 virus. He disbanded the DOJ/FBI unit that roots out CCP espionage agents in academia. Finally, Biden went soft on Russia. He shut down our domestic oil and gas production, killed the Keystone pipeline, greenlighted Russia’s Nord Stream II pipeline, put the skids on Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline, and delayed Russian sanctions and arming Ukraine before the Russian invasion.

America had grown weary of the war in Afghanistan with its mission creep. It was time to leave. Biden and his administration did leave – an example of how not to do it. The disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, abandoning Bagram AFB and leaving it for the Chinese. All the while, Hunter Biden was raking in millions from the Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian oligarchs for no credible purpose other than gaining access to Joe Biden.
The Biden Administration’s policy reversals backed the US into a shooting war between the Russians and Ukrainians, likely to escalate. So is Joe Biden now toast to “those that foisted him on us”?
Were these policy reversals the result of undue influence on Joe Biden by enemies of the US, both foreign and domestic?
We are at a tipping point with the coming midterms. The lies of the elite et al. are catching up with the common sense of the American people.
VDH opines:
In the November 2022 midterms, we are likely to see a historic “No!” to the orthodox left-wing agenda that has resulted in unsustainable inflation, unaffordable energy, war, and humiliation abroad, spiraling crime, racial hostility — as well as arrogant defiance from those who deliberately enacted these disastrous policies.
The prophets of the new world order sowed the wind, and they will soon reap the whirlwind of an angry public worn out by elite incompetence, arrogance, and ignorance.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
That's why it'll only happen after a revolution. Trump got into power just preaching economic common sense. As bad as things are going to get, we'll get a Leader who will be swept into power on the promise of a clean economic slate.

It could happen in conjunction with a secession movement. Decouple the economy from the rest of the world. You can't run America at 100% without global trade but it would certainly be an improvement from where they're taking us.
We're coming up to Weimar levels now. We all know what happened after that.