The Great Star Wars Manosphere Chimpout of 2015-2016

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Wait. I thought about this for a few seconds and I realised something

So the issue is apparently that Rey is just Luke Skywalker but a girl right? So they want it to be a guy because then it's not feminist propaganda. And Episode 7 is just Episode 4 but with better graphics.

So what they're saying is that they just want Episode 4 again.

Autism. Pure, unadulterated, 100% freshly squeezed atismu.
But don't you see this woman playing a fake space magician absolutely RUINS all manhood.

Mark Corrigan

Jeremy's autistic friend
kiwifarms.net
Don't you get it? It totally goes back in time and destroys the original films from ever existing! Thanks feminazis!

I know that your post is sarcastic, but, paradoxically, this new film may actually bring back old Ghostbusters from the dead. Right now nobody cares about the franchise anymore apart from triggered manosphere manbabies.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
I know that your post is sarcastic, but, paradoxically, this new film may actually bring back old Ghostbusters from the dead. Right now nobody cares about the franchise anymore apart from triggered manosphere manbabies.
Agreed. At the moment Ghostbusters is popular on geek blogs who are reporting on the new movie and whenever a cast member comments on it. I can easily this movie giving the originals a boost in popularity the same way Jurassic World did in 2015. (especially when it comes to TV showings). One way or the other it's good for the franchise.

But, yknow, the wimminz.

Ron Paul 2024

kiwifarms.net
I don't remember this much whining when Jango Fett was cast as a Maori male.

With so much genuine SJW fuckery going on, we still have "anti-SJW" idiots who get offended at nothing, and then demand censorship. Just like the SJWs.

These are the same people who were swearing up and down that Mad Max: Fury Road and Avengers 2 would be insidious radical feminist SJW propaganda. The former turned out to be the best movie of 2015, and the latter wound up with the SJWs being the outraged party once the film came out.

People should hate on Star Wars VII because it's a rehash of A New Hope and the plot is nothing but lazy writing and endless absurd coincidences. Not because Luke Jr. is a guuuuurl.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
People should hate on Star Wars VII because it's a rehash of A New Hope and the plot is nothing but lazy writing and endless absurd coincidences. Not because Luke Jr. is a guuuuurl.
Star Wars in general is a series of absurd coincidences. Mostly because, like most films, it's fake. Not for nothing but it's hardly the first in the series.

Also the manosphere types hated on Fury Road because wimmenz and whatnot.

EDIT- PS, the best movie of the year was Turbo Kid. #RealTalk

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the same people who were swearing up and down that Mad Max: Fury Road and Avengers 2 would be insidious radical feminist SJW propaganda. The former turned out to be the best movie of 2015, and the latter wound up with the SJWs being the outraged party once the film came out.

I don't know if I'd say Fury Road was best movie of 2015. It was an incoherent mess a lot of the time. But it was definitely shut up and enjoy the fuck out of it tier. After all the bullshit about feminism, I was expecting some preachy bullshit, and there was basically none. It was just an awesome, kickass movie with tons of fun and lots of asskicking. Women did some of it. Okey doke.

Fat Cat Represent

There are no brakes on the Rafe train.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Star Wars make like 1.5 billion dollars, and these guys are celebrating that they cut off about 5 million dollars from Disney's coffers? That's like getting knocked out by Mike Tyson and then celebrating that you stubbed his toe.
It's like saying "Haha, you won the fight but my ear tasted bad so I win!"

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I should have said that they would be angry that The First Order is portrayed as the bad guys.

Aurini did write that his favourite scene was Hux's epic speech...and Aurini is the same guy who said 'You have to look at the Holocaust in context'. I feel that when Hux started talking, Aurini was probably stroking himself to ecstasy and was probably disappointed when Starkiller base blew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.