The Great Twitter Meltdown of 2021 - Emulator creator Byuu bullied to death by HateSpeech™ forum, Twitter takes up arms

Will This Be Of Any Consequence?

• Yes, Kiwi Farms terrorists will be publicly hanged

Votes: 707 14.6%
  • Yes, Kiwi Farms will be shut down

Votes: 95 2.0%
  • No, 41% the army has already taken 41% casualties

Votes: 1,668 34.3%
  • No, this backfires and MATI goes viral

Votes: 697 14.4%
  • REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 1,690 34.8%

• Total voters

Chatspiracy Theorist

Chucklefuck extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Sep 1, 2021 at 9:31 PM: Government info on overseas deaths of U.S. citizens reveals no Americans died in Japan in June 2021, meaning byuu is still alive.

we got an update
1630532028056.png
cant archive, but nothing for late june 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Last edited by a moderator:

Chatspiracy Theorist

kiwifarms.net
When they say Data Available till June 2021 can we just assume that means all of June? Could there be a cut off if they only have the first 2 weeks or something?

If it is all of June then things are starting to unravel
im not sure, thats what i was thinking though

implying near knew about that website, he could have picked the end of june as a gayops to give him 8 months or so to disappear completely and make everyone forget about it all

When they say Data Available till June 2021 can we just assume that means all of June? Could there be a cut off if they only have the first 2 weeks or something?

If it is all of June then things are starting to unravel
im not sure, thats what i was thinking though

implying near knew about that website, he could have picked the end of june as a gayops to give him 8 months or so to disappear completely and make everyone forget about it all
1630532826529.png

its DEFINITELY all of june, does that mean we can bully twitter into a forced apology now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2502750
its DEFINITLY all of june,

WE GOT HIM BOYS
Fantastic work, brother.
:semperfidelis:

But even assuming that the website did only catalogue part of June and that Near somehow knew about that fact, him planning a suicide to line up with those dates is only worth the effort if the whole thing was a work (after all, if he really planned on killing himself for real, why would he give a shit what the travel log looks like 8 months later?).

I'm firmly in the "Byuu's alive" category now. It was already where the smart money was, but this removes all doubt.

Chatspiracy Theorist

kiwifarms.net
Yeah! "Null wouldn't accept my free 120 Grand, it traumatised me!"

This has got to be a nail in the urn for Hector hasn't it? How can he talk round this?
im sure someone can find it, but he said something along the lines of "even when the deaths abroad website is updated, kiwi farms STILL wont believe it"

Cant believe what isnt there, hector 👀

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
im sure someone can find it, but he said something along the lines of "even when the deaths abroad website is updated, kiwi farms STILL wont believe it"
Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 17-07-16 Hector Martin 💉💉 on Twitter.png

(source) / (archive)

Turns out we didn't even need to explain how another American nearby was going to commit suicide that day, because Byuu couldn't even be fucked lining up his fake suicide gay-op with a real expat offing themselves.

Chatspiracy Theorist

kiwifarms.net
Fantastic work, brother.
:semperfidelis:

But even assuming that the website did only catalogue part of June and that Near somehow knew about that fact, him planning a suicide to line up with those dates is only worth the effort if the whole thing was a work (after all, if he really planned on killing himself for real, why would he give a shit what the travel log looks like 8 months later?).

I'm firmly in the "Byuu's alive" category now. It was already where the smart money was, but this removes all doubt.
"Null wouldn't accept my free 120 Grand, it traumatised me!"

This has got to be a nail in the urn for Hector hasn't it? How can he talk round this?
I was honestly always leaning towards the "he might be actually dead" side of things, but "Near asked for no donations/charities set up in his name" was a red flag, the constant denying of wanting to provide any proof regarding this, and then almost completely dropping the subject completely? something was up

Hector will just say "the website doesnt go up to the 29th of june(because of time zones) and near is still alive" or something like that

I wonder what the AsahiLinux M1 mac port team will say but they seemed pretty balls deep in the gayops too

With Nears alive being more or less 100% confirmed now, i wonder what is gonna happen to hectors reputation? A LOT of well known people retweeted and were adamant that it was true

With one google doc hector has;
probably killed his online reputation
took kiwi farms offline for a total of like 3 days
Probably helped Joosh upgrade the router
gained more members on the farms

kek

Hector! if you're reading this, now that the deaths abroad website has been updated and near isnt on there, itd probably be a good time to provide some ACTUAL proof, a time stamped death cert, or ANYTHING to back up what this thread was started from, not just "it happened, believe me guys" without actually giving us evidence, because that just further cements the fact that this was all a ruse for Near. If thats the case, why pin it on Kiwifarms? Near Themselves said that their thread was an eye opener for them; if they wanted to disappear and start again, that is understandable, but why go to all this effort when you knew that it would eventually crumble, did you think that we'd just "forget and drop it?"

Last edited:

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
>Probably helped Joosh upgrade the router
>gained more members on the farms
Josh did find a flaw with the router firmware because of this.
And now he also has redundant DDoS protection, US and Russian. Plus all the redundant domains.
The gayops has proven that tired old saying: "What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger"