The Great Twitter Meltdown of 2021 - Emulator creator Byuu bullied to death by HateSpeech™ forum, Twitter takes up arms

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Will This Be Of Any Consequence?

• Yes, Kiwi Farms terrorists will be publicly hanged

Votes: 717 14.5%
  • Yes, Kiwi Farms will be shut down

Votes: 95 1.9%
  • No, 41% the army has already taken 41% casualties

Votes: 1,699 34.5%
  • No, this backfires and MATI goes viral

Votes: 702 14.2%
  • REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 1,718 34.8%

• Total voters

FarCentrist

kiwifarms.net
Awesome Games Done Quick is happening right now.
And ended with a whimper.
Casual reminder that Hector Martin's excuse was that somehow the Japanese managed to fuck up reporting Byuu's suicide for an entire fucking month and in three days we're gonna get another report from the State Department without David Ginder's name on it.
Hyyyyyyyyyyype.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still don’t get why marcan streams himself coding. Is that like a thing? The last thing I’d want to do while programming is have a bunch of nerds asking me retarded questions.
Same here, but for me it's more self-consciousness that I'm literally the slowest typer to have ever existed and I wouldn't want the kiddies making fun of my 'index-and-middle-finger-only' 20wpm boomer typing style.

306h4Ge5eJUJ

kiwifarms.net
I still don’t get why marcan streams himself coding. Is that like a thing? The last thing I’d want to do while programming is have a bunch of nerds asking me retarded questions.
There is a handful of programmers who do that, Casey Muratori and Jon Blow come to mind. Interestingly enough, both are related to video games, just like marcan. The real question is why anyone would want to watch this. I can't think of anything more boring than watching a guy sit in front of a text editor and think about what to do.

Soda Can

kiwifarms.net
There is a handful of programmers who do that, Casey Muratori and Jon Blow come to mind. Interestingly enough, both are related to video games, just like marcan. The real question is why anyone would want to watch this. I can't think of anything more boring than watching a guy sit in front of a text editor and think about what to do.
As is the case with most streams with a viewer count above five, it's about community. No one is there to watch him type, it's just an excuse to listen/hang out with someone you enjoy listening/interacting with.

Chatspiracy Theorist

Chucklefuck extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
a quick tldr for the last few months
nothing new really
deaths abroad website will be updated around the end of Feb/start of March
from what I can see Hector has said nothing at all on his only non private twitter - not even a sappy *it's been 6 months boohoo miss U byuu* or anything of the sort
the farms are stronger than ever
thanks trannies for the tech upgrades!

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could conceivably see watching something like this with someone explaining his reasoning or whatever and the topic is something you personally actually want to know. Sort of like livestreaming vidya. There are some people who do this really well.

The thing is is marcan is a fucking profoundly autistic piece of shit. Why would anyone want to watch this autist tard out for hours?

Mobster Monitor

kiwifarms.net
If Japan hasn't had any US citizen deaths in the last 6 months Hector is likely just going to use "they haven't listed it yet" as an excuse again.

Maybe he's figured out to just keep his mouth shut by this point to avoid another entertaining shitstorm.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
Today's the day, you think Hector's gonna have another spergout where he gloats about having "totally real pictures of Byuu's dead body" he just won't show as proof that the Japanese, of all countries, failed to file paperwork on Byuu's death for over half a year?
I want him to post the urn of byuu's ashes(chocolate milk), preferably in its own byuu shrine in the back of hector's closet