The Great Twitter Meltdown of 2021 - Emulator creator Byuu bullied to death by HateSpeech™ forum, Twitter takes up arms (Still No Death Report)

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Will This Be Of Any Consequence?

• Yes, Kiwi Farms terrorists will be publicly hanged

Votes: 783 14.4%
  • Yes, Kiwi Farms will be shut down

Votes: 99 1.8%
  • No, 41% the army has already taken 41% casualties

Votes: 1,885 34.7%
  • No, this backfires and MATI goes viral

Votes: 769 14.2%
  • REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 1,889 34.8%

• Total voters

Rezza

kiwifarms.net
Will byuu ultimately have to come Clean at some point?
I think he will, at some point in the future. Faking your own death and disappearing puts a big burden in your conscience, and I don't think byuu is the type that can shoulder such a massive burden for long. Like come on, all of this happened because of a dead 13-pages thread. You think he can handle something bigger than that?

FarCentrist

kiwifarms.net
Knowing how troons are overrepresented in the emulation dev community, when will they ddos Retroarch?

[–]oxochx 22 points 4 hours ago
It didn't die, it was killed by the RetroArch piece of shit devs.
And a reminder that they also played a part in literally driving Near to suicide...
https://twitter.com/pgandlabs/status/1421190922499497985
The RetroArch devs are parasitic pieces of shit, fuck them.

Humbert Humbert

But you can call me Daddy Humbert.
kiwifarms.net
Going through this thread now is like looking at a photo album with a warm smile as you remember all the good times you forgot about.

In this case, it’s the nonstop bullying of everyone involved, the technology rants, journalism is dead, bureaucratic processes, Japanese culture, the cookie jar urn, the alleged photos of Byuu’s dead body, and autistically doxing people with barcodes from their fucking mail. It feels like it happened so long ago.

Can’t wait for the report to come out so we can get round three!

PaulBearer

kiwifarms.net
Going through this thread now is like looking at a photo album with a warm smile as you remember all the good times you forgot about.

In this case, it’s the nonstop bullying of everyone involved, the technology rants, journalism is dead, bureaucratic processes, Japanese culture, the cookie jar urn, the alleged photos of Byuu’s dead body, and autistically doxing people with barcodes from their fucking mail. It feels like it happened so long ago.

Tell me about it, I joined cause of this faggot and I thought this was how much fun it always is on here...sadly I was wrong.

in semi unrelated news retroarch are reeing again
Retroarch is based, it's the trannies that are reeeeing...as usual, they hate retroarch cause they steals the trannies credit.

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net

The real suicide was the dead brain cells we saw along the way!

Not exactly a noble or witty sentiment, I am certain others will do better.

Humbert Humbert

But you can call me Daddy Humbert.
kiwifarms.net
March 1st. The day we laugh because Hector Martin (I personally believe Hector Martin is a pedophile) and byuu have been completely exposed as liars. Or we celebrate finally some proof another disgusting CP-loving troon pushed the percentage up.
We already know which outcome is the correct one, and that’s the best part.

Soda Can

kiwifarms.net

PorkeyDuck

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1645330191840.png
1645330219246.png

"Their real life friends aren't lying, and nobody needs to prove anything to kiwifarms shitheads like you."
1645330244184.png

1645330466921.png

1645330285627.png

1645330341698.png

1645330317275.png

1645330564870.png

1645330535341.png

Last edited:

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2998629
"Their real life friends aren't lying, and nobody needs to prove anything to kiwifarms shitheads like you."
Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 22-18-16 The Great Twitter Meltdown of 2021.png

Fucking witnessed.

Also, yet another twitter NPC who "knows a guy" who knows Byuu and thus can verify that Byuu is totes, for realzies, dead. They're not even bothering with first-hand accounts anymore.

Chatspiracy Theorist

Chucklefuck extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
1645409584996.png

probably nothing useful but the security cert on nears website expires in june

what IS interesting tho is the localization for Der Langrisser (which leads to https://github.com/sobodash/derlangrisser)

Remove the If you change the URL to https://github.com/sobodash/

1645409707579.png

1645409805722.png

there was commits last year

TLDR sobodash was a translator for FF5 (according to this https://www.ign.com/articles/the-untold-drama-and-history-behind-final-fantasy-5s-fan-translation)

NOW, goolging sobodash brings us here
i KNOW for a fact that this isnt the first time that Near and Derrick have been linked (even by proxy or something), there is proof in this thread (i cbf finding it)

i just find it a bit strange that near has that on his website as one of the project he lead, not contributed to 🤔🤔

they also dont follow eachother on github if that means anything