The Great Twitter Meltdown of 2021 - Emulator creator Byuu bullied to death by HateSpeech™ forum, Twitter takes up arms (Still No Death Report)

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Will This Be Of Any Consequence?

• Yes, Kiwi Farms terrorists will be publicly hanged

Votes: 783 14.4%
  • Yes, Kiwi Farms will be shut down

Votes: 99 1.8%
  • No, 41% the army has already taken 41% casualties

Votes: 1,885 34.8%
  • No, this backfires and MATI goes viral

Votes: 768 14.2%
  • REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 1,889 34.8%

• Total voters

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck did he even buy a certificate instead of using letsencrypt for his business card site?
Using Let's Encrypt instead of a proper SSL registrar is like taking the bus everywhere instead of driving your own car, except the price difference is minute - proper SSL certs can be had for less than $15-20 a year.

If you're just setting up a toy project, or something that won't be around for very long, or you really are quite destitute, Let's Encrypt is fine. Otherwise just buy a real cert.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck did he even buy a certificate instead of using letsencrypt for his business card site?

Using Let's Encrypt instead of a proper SSL registrar is like taking the bus everywhere instead of driving your own car, except the price difference is minute - proper SSL certs can be had for less than $15-20 a year.

If you're just setting up a toy project, or something that won't be around for very long, or you really are quite destitute, Let's Encrypt is fine. Otherwise just buy a real cert.
Dont make me defend spergs... Lets encrypt is trivial to automate, you lose at most a minute of HTTP server uptime, every 3 months. I cannot imagine many situations where that is unacceptable or expensive. With paid certs is more elaborate.

The date to look for is when the domain expires. If it’s not on auto renewal with his registrar, who will buy it?
It will go for hundreds of $ because people will be F5 registrar sites that day. That provided it is not set for auto-renewal.
My bet is Marcan will put down the couple hundred $ to keep it away from Kiwifruit Agricultural Experts.

Don Yagon

Indoor Garloid Farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That domain already appears to have been renewed this year, probably 100 pages ago in this thread. Similarly "ares.dev" which is on the same IP also looks to have been renewed(also with expired SSL).
Doesn't seem so, last updated in 2021 according to whois.
Code:
Domain Name: near.sh
Registry Domain ID: 262975f2bd534661a130a9f074091942-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2021-01-16T13:26:15Z
Creation Date: 2020-06-09T09:40:39Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-06-09T09:40:39Z
But ares.dev was updated this year.
Code:
Domain Name: ares.dev
Registry Domain ID: 41DF6002B-DEV
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.google.com
Registrar URL: domains.google
Updated Date: 2022-04-22T20:39:33Z
Creation Date: 2020-03-24T13:40:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-03-24T13:40:02Z

davids877

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't seem so, last updated in 2021 according to whois.
Code:
Domain Name: near.sh
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2021-01-16T13:26:15Z
Creation Date: 2020-06-09T09:40:39Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-06-09T09:40:39Z
But ares.dev was updated this year.
Code:
Domain Name: ares.dev
Registry Domain ID: 41DF6002B-DEV
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.google.com
Registrar URL: domains.google
Updated Date: 2022-04-22T20:39:33Z
Creation Date: 2020-03-24T13:40:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-03-24T13:40:02Z
The actual namesilo whois shows a different story:
Code:
Registrar URL: https://www.namesilo.com/
Updated Date: 2022-05-19T07:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2020-06-09T07:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-06-09T07:00:00Z

Obviously it could have been an automatic renewal or some other change. Would be interesting to find this thread or the other thread what it looked like before 5/19.

davids877

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't load for me neither from direct connection nor from several VPN locations, simply returns connection refused.
What doesn't?
"whois.namesilo.com" in a web browser?
That's not ever going to work. "whois" is it's own protocol, using the "whois" command line tool, or probably a GUI, I've never looked...
You can go to https://namesilo.com/whois or run "whois -h whois.namesilo.com near.sh" from a computer with the utility installed.

Nazrin

kiwifarms.net
That domain already appears to have been renewed this year, probably 100 pages ago in this thread. Similarly "ares.dev" which is on the same IP also looks to have been renewed(also with expired SSL).
View attachment 3333057

I wonder if he'll choose to update his near.sh domain next year. It'll be interesting to pay attention whether or not he decides to renew his domain.
When was it renewed this year? I asked the support team about the domain update being last month, and they said something isn't correct about it.
1655085598647.png

Last edited:

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Just as a heads up since this thread and the Byuu thread have crossover but I don't see mention of this aspect when I search the thread, some in the Byuu thread suspect that Byuu's alter ego may be "Lina Asahi", a vtuber troon (the voice makes it obvious) that made a debut on April 1st of 2022, right after the list failed to update, again.

It's all very speculative at the moment, but Marcan seems to be aggressively promoting him on his twitter, and staged a "debut" on his stream where they faked Lina "hacking" into his stream to promote Lina.

Start with https://kiwifarms.net/threads/byuu-byuu_nyan-setsunakun0-near.43056/post-12107112 and go from there if interested in catching up on that.

The Mass Shooter Ron Soye

Catgirl Conversion Therapy
kiwifarms.net
Just as a heads up since this thread and the Byuu thread have crossover but I don't see mention of this aspect when I search the thread, some in the Byuu thread suspect that Byuu's alter ego may be "Lina Asahi", a vtuber troon (the voice makes it obvious) that made a debut on April 1st of 2022, right after the list failed to update, again.

It's all very speculative at the moment, but Marcan seems to be aggressively promoting him on his twitter, and staged a "debut" on his stream where they faked Lina "hacking" into his stream to promote Lina.

Start with https://kiwifarms.net/threads/byuu-byuu_nyan-setsunakun0-near.43056/post-12107112 and go from there if interested in catching up on that.
That channel appeared on my home page a few minutes ago so I logged in to go to this thread. I didn't even check the voice yet.

Very weird, and sounds like Marcan is doing it. Does he speak Japanese?

Keine

The cooler ancient evil.
kiwifarms.net
That channel appeared on my home page a few minutes ago so I logged in to go to this thread. I didn't even check the voice yet.

Very weird, and sounds like Marcan is doing it. Does he speak Japanese?
I tuned in for about a minute and it sounded like someone with an accent using a voice changer so I would suspect it's Hector indeed.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
For crossposting purposes, Lina is more strongly speculated to be hector so I'm taking the L on that speculation because there's pretty good evidence to suggest it moreso than Lina being Byuu, the pitch shifted audio is fairly conclusive as well as the presence of /home/marcan on Lina's system, at least to me.

Still that vtuber group is an interesting den of troonery so who knows what might pop out of it. It's a perfect hiding place for Byuu.

ScooterL

kiwifarms.net
Featured on Jun 17, 2022 at 3:47 PM: The US Department of State has finalized its records for 2021. No death of an American citizen was recorded in Japan in 2021 after Byuu's suicide note was published.

Cold Root Beer

Refreshing
kiwifarms.net