The Great War (2021) - Deagle Nation Rides Again

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn. We might survive 2021 after all, soldiers.

But seriously, can someone confirm if people have to pay to watch whatever Sam and Jan might release? Been seeing comments talking about some sort of paywall, but I am not sure if it is for Sam's other content or if it applies to this new thing.
For the other episodes, yes apparently. Ep 1 is already up on gumroad.

jackwire

Punch Nazis, Doxx Alawites. Sharia in our lifetime
kiwifarms.net
Semper Fidelis to all our troops who fight and die every day for our freedoms despite our unworthiness. I haven't said the pledge of allegiance in years honestly, I'm a terrible american. Unlike Hulk Hogan who is a Real American.
:semperfidelis:

:1: :1::1:
o7

Near

WHO'S 5'1 BITCH SUCK MY DICK
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>I missed ep 1 before it got privated
Bruh. I wanna see if I should give Sam my hard earned money, but now there's only an empty void (:_(

BibiLivesMatter

Bibi doomed us all for his freedom with a beherit
kiwifarms.net
Got to see the first episode and have to say I loved the whole truck portion and the commander shooting the shit with the Japanese sword rookie. Though I felt the whole recovering cypher ending part to be rather boring.
Overall, I'm tempted to subscribe to Sam's shekel subscription to see where it goes, cause I did rather enjoy the crude stupidity humor and how it felt like a patriotic overdose from what a JROTC kid thinks in their mind.

And salute to the ones we lost to the opponents from the laser war
:semperfidelis:

Last edited: