The Great War (2021) - Deagle Nation Rides Again

ForTheHoard

Come out and fight me like a man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1611093633200.png

I think I found a new lock screen image. Is that the Semper Fi knife?

likeacrackado

kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize which guy was "Jace". That dude has been in a bunch of Sam Hyde and possibly Frank Hassle content over the last year or two. He was featured in the HWD episode "SSRI Sunshine r6" video on Sam's gumroad awhile back and hes probably in some of the other paywall stuff too. I'm also 99% he's in the Frank Hassle "Gamer Nightmare" video but they covered his face.

moonman1488

Gorilla Dick Nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for the kids these days that didn’t get to experience Deagle Nation when it was happening. It truly was peak internet and now everything sucks dick now. This was pretty good and I hope it continues to focus on Jace (even though it really seems more like a reboot because he’s Commander Stryker but no mention of Deagle Nation).

I didn't realize which guy was "Jace". That dude has been in a bunch of Sam Hyde and possibly Frank Hassle content over the last year or two. He was featured in the HWD episode "SSRI Sunshine r6" video on Sam's gumroad awhile back and hes probably in some of the other paywall stuff too. I'm also 99% he's in the Frank Hassle "Gamer Nightmare" video but they covered his face.

He’s in a lot of Frank Hassle’s stuff, face blurred because Jan was/is in college to get a real job and didn’t necessarily want to get doxxed right away.

CoolSexHaver420

kiwifarms.net
Really weird watching this and I honestly wonder how long they can keep the joke going. Its basically just "adults playing army". I enjoyed it but probably not enough to jew for it, i'm just gonna subscribe for 1 month in like a year when the whole series is out and watch it all at once.

Also how the fuck can you advertise this as a spinoff if it doesnt have tyce or eli?

I was not certain about this until I rewatched it and you are right. The thing that sealed the deal for me is that at 0:58 he is wearing the exact same me gusta shirt that jace wore.

shirt.PNG

hqdefault.jpg

I reupped the full vid from franks gumroad here, jace part starts at like 4 mins.

Looking it makes sense why this was jaces only funny hassle becuase he basically just had to repeat the same old character he had already developed. In one newer hassle he goes into a nail salon and it is painfully unfunny and cringe and the only other hassle he has done to my knowledge was like intimidating/shoving a crackhead. But this one gave me serious DN vibes in a good way its like what i always imagine jace would act like in public places

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yv97A0-dcs <-- this was on the wizdumgun website too, basically playing the same character from the great war. like the dude is funny when he's doing that one character but its like kind of a one note thing.