The Greatest Youtube Videos -

Z

ZN 322

kiwifarms.net
This was a classic. The show itself lasted on UK TV for a long time, though it had it's beginnings here in the US with a version that only lasted a few months at best.
One day I really need to sit down and watch some actual episode of Catch Phrase. I grew up watching game shows with my Grandma and I still watch some classic game shows from time to time but I've never seen a full episode of Catch Phrase.

Reactions: Trilby

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
I'll see your ten minutes and raise you a weeb ten minutes

I had been thinking about this video for awhile but could not remember it's name or where I saw it from. After a long search last night I was able to find it. I hope it's as good for you as it is for me.

And then something to clean your palette after the horrors of what you just saw.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Any YTP by Krobo, WalrusGuy, or BarneyIsPerverted, to my knowledge they’re some of the only classic YTPers who didn’t turn into turbospergs

Reactions: Ralph Barnhardt

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
For something really wholesome and autisticly entertaining check this guy's channel out. I don't even know how it got on my suggested feed. I'm really impressed at the amount of thought and work that he put into his series.

Go Green Ducks!

And for something not so wholesome....

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino