The growing trend of “White Guilt” being a positive thing -

Webby's Boyfriend

has a fetish for nerdy teen toon lassies
kiwifarms.net
Whypipo dindu nuffin.

Actually they dindu somethin, like everybody else. Europeans killed so many people in the new world that they created a global climate cooling, as did the Mongols when they conquered all of Eurasia. The Arabs enslaved many Black people just like Europeans did in the Transatlantic Slave Trade. The Aztec Empire was a brutal theocratic dictatorship. Communism which was invented by Whypipo killed 100 million and capitalism continues to do. The Ancient Near East had slavery too, as did the Ancient Greeks and Romans.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just don’t see the point. I don’t speak for all white people, I can’t speak for my ancestors and everyone involved in the enslavement of Africans by Europeans and Americans is long dead. If I apologise, it won’t change the past, and it won’t stop racism in the future.

I feel neither guilt nor pride for what other white people have done, any more than I feel for what other non-white people have done. In a sense, I'm "proud" to be a human, I'm "proud" of the forebears of American culture, democracy, freedom, all that jazz. But I certainly don't deserve any reward for that. I didn't do it.

I don't like the terrible things humans have done. People have killed each other in horrible ways, done all sorts of terrible things, it's all bad. I don't feel guilty for any of it though, and certainly I won't accept any punishment for it.

White privilege as the concept "White people on average have certain advantages they might not realize they have when passing judgement" is a useful one. My childhood in the suburbs was not the same as someone else's childhood in the inner city. But that concept is an introspective one, not a cudgel to knock down argument you don't like.

White guilt is like flogging yourself every morning because adam ate that damned apple in the bible. It just makes you feel like you've "done something". It's like people going to church on sundays and being absolute horrible people the rest of the week.

To me, any privileges I've gotten from being white should be standard. The solution isn't "Take stuff away from white people" but "Everyone should be treated the same way".

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The idiocy of white guilt is pretty simple. Imagine you owe someone a bunch of money and you don't have it. How are you going to treat that person? Are you going to be friends with them? Are you going to hang around with them? Do you want them living next door?

No. You're going to avoid them. You're going to be rude to them. You're going to find excuses for why they're shit and you shouldn't have to pay them back anyway.

Except in this case it isn't just money, and no matter how much money you have, you could never pay it back ever.

So you're going to decide fuck those people and avoid them like the plague, just like you'd avoid any other bill collector.

Ciroplex

kiwifarms.net
Seriously this is a terribly racist trend. The funny thing is, slavery is the best thing that ever happened to blacks in America. Black people in America have a better life than black people in Africa in 2019. ANY income disparity or inequality can easily be chalked up to average IQ differences in black and white people.

It is no wonder that Asians and even Nigerians who come to the US to be educated are some of the highest income earners in this country. What about "Asian Privilege"?

I fucking hate this kind of philosophy because it is just another victim card that these insufferable exceptional individuals pull because their precious egos can't look in the mirror.

Fuck people.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
There’s also the case of people seeming to have White Guilt so much they actively go out of their way to shit on anything white people like or just say things like “Kill all white men” and the like. I honestly can’t tell sometimes if they actually believe it or they’re just desperate not to be hated online by people.

In my opinion, all "white guilt" is extremely fake. I've never met anyone who was vocal about the idea and who would've appeared honest about it. It's all just posturing to get social brownie points in certain circles, and nothing else. Soon those faggots have another trend going on, and no-one is interested in "white guilt" anymore.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
This is why we ended up with Trump as President. Earlier this week, I heard a relative admitted to firing one of her workers because this worker was homeless for several years, but she did not wallow in white guilt when her boss told her that her life was ridiculously privileged. She admitted to firing this woman just because “she just did not get it.” And she saw nothing wrong with that at all.

I get that there are times when white privilege is applicable, but give me a fucking break.

Last edited:

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
People need to learn that there's a difference between acknowledging fucked up things done in the past (or present) and flagellating yourself.
Is there a meaningful difference in [the current year], when acknowledging these things is taken as an admission of guilt and an obligation for muh rep'rations? Because if there is, I'm not seeing it.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

RepQuest

Unfunny
kiwifarms.net
Do groups matter? Yes. Is white privilege a thing? Yes. Should white people flagellate themselves over it? No.

The renewed focus on groups over the individual in liberal multicultural societies goes both ways and is going to make those liberal societies very illiberal very quickly, and that won't be pleasant in the slightest.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
Is white privilege a thing? Yes.
It's not. I can get a scholarship for being any race but white. I can join a supporting club for any race but white and get specific resources for not being white. There are privileged white people, but no white privilege as that dried coal mining town with a meth problem in west Virginia despite being very white has zero privilege.

Last edited:

Dropped Burner

You got any biscuits for sale in there?
kiwifarms.net
ANY income disparity or inequality can easily be chalked up to average IQ differences in black and white people.
I'd say the removal of labor jobs and the nurturing of a victim mentality for everyone who isn't a white male harms them more than any IQ differences. A dumb nigger can still work a shovel and get paid for it, but he's taught from birth that he should take welfare instead. If you're born stupid and everyone around you encourages you to be lazy, your prospects aren't good.

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
What a fantastic way to breed resentment, promote racism, spread discrimination, and cause social discord. I'm sure pissing off the majority of a nation on the behalf of the minorities won't lead to them retaliating in any way. They should just bend over and take it. They were made to be "evil" racist supremacist conquerors and should feel bad about it.

I'm not even white and I can see the absolute bullshit of this concept. It's just the white man's burden all over again with the phrasing switched around. They're victimizing all minorities with this utterly asinine way of thinking. Everything a "white" man has done, someone under the skin rainbow has probably also done. All humans can be absolute pieces of shit, it's in our nature regardless of skin color.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Whypipo dindu nuffin.

Actually they dindu somethin, like everybody else. Europeans killed so many people in the new world that they created a global climate cooling, as did the Mongols when they conquered all of Eurasia. The Arabs enslaved many Black people just like Europeans did in the Transatlantic Slave Trade. The Aztec Empire was a brutal theocratic dictatorship. Communism which was invented by Whypipo killed 100 million and capitalism continues to do. The Ancient Near East had slavery too, as did the Ancient Greeks and Romans.
I mean, almost every native that died in the New World died from disease. Which was something the colonists couldn't control or understand. That isn't to say that there wasn't horrible things done -- most notably the Spanish -- but it isn't like Spaniards as a whole smelled Redskin blood on the wind in Madrid and sailed on over to get their hundred redskin scalps.

The Arab slave trade was also significantly worse than the European. If I were a slave who just got captured by the next-door village and shipped off into the slave trade in 1750, I'd hope and pray that I would be shipped off to America. Being shipped to an Arab country was essentially a guaranteed death sentence of torture. Hope you enjoyed your dick while you had it, because you don't have it anymore. Both trades were shitty, but the Arab slave trade was significantly shittier.

Super Color Up

Oh doujin?
kiwifarms.net
We've only swapped one extreme for the other. Instead of shouldering the minorities, we bow, etc.

It's not only a disturbing trend, but one that's far reaching too. I've seen exceptional individuals try to say Japanese people aren't oppressed because of their skin color and their natural occlusion to white folk. If any of them knew history pertaining to DubyaDubyaToo, they'd change their tune, I bet.

Shit, you could write a thesis on this.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
It’s yet another form of woke aggression. Weaponised offence which allows people to target and harm people they dislike or don’t agree with .

There’s an example of this going on right now in what should be the dull, drama free world of knitting. Apparently it’s not diverse enough. Pretty much every small business involved has been targeted by SJWs demanding a grovelling statement of white guilt. Even people who acknowledged lack of diversity and apologised got brigaded unless they used specific forms of language to grovel.

It’s genuinely one of the oddest things I’ve ever seen. The level of aggression here just highlights that this is a form of dominance display and control. It’s reminded me of the pile ons that anyone who rejects trans stuff gets. Disturbing stuff.

So no, I don’t feel guilty for being white. Does racism exist? Yes it does. Is it a problem? Yes it is. Is making people feel ashamed and guilty and forcing them to reject what they can’t help/were born as on social media helpful in reducing racial tension? No it’s fucking not.

It’s an aggressive social control technique.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I mean, almost every native that died in the New World died from disease. Which was something the colonists couldn't control or understand. That isn't to say that there wasn't horrible things done -- most notably the Spanish -- but it isn't like Spaniards as a whole smelled Redskin blood on the wind in Madrid and sailed on over to get their hundred redskin scalps.

The Arab slave trade was also significantly worse than the European. If I were a slave who just got captured by the next-door village and shipped off into the slave trade in 1750, I'd hope and pray that I would be shipped off to America. Being shipped to an Arab country was essentially a guaranteed death sentence of torture. Hope you enjoyed your dick while you had it, because you don't have it anymore. Both trades were shitty, but the Arab slave trade was significantly shittier.
And getting shipped to Brazil was only better than being shipped to the Middle East in the "you get to keep your dick category"; out of nearly 5 million slaves, I want to say I saw something about a 50% mortality rate on the trip over, and something like a 95% mortality rate on the sugar cane plantations.

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
"white guilt" is fucking stupid and racist since white people aren't a monolithic culture. It's reminds me of the time in highschool some girl asked "Why did the Hutu kill the Tutsi? They are both black." People are too fucking stupid to realize you can be the same race yet still be vastly different.

Should white people that had family that immigrated after the slave trade feel guilty? Should anyone feel guilty? No because blaming someone for their ancestors shit is fucking exceptional.

If I found out one of my ancestors was a murderer that raped people should I feel any guilt over it and apologize to the descendants of the ancestor that was killed? I have no control over what people did in the past before I was born so why does it fucking matter?

Anyone that hates their own race is a faggot

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino