The growing trend of “White Guilt” being a positive thing -

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
White guilt comes from a couple of sources, but a lot of it comes from the schooling in the 2000s when every class would at one point study the slave trade and other bad things that white people did to black people, and the whole thing was effectively several months of hearing that white people from then were some of the most evil people imaginable and white people today still benefit from this. I know that sounds exaggerated, but in my experience it's an accurate description. After hearing that, it's pretty easy to feel bad about being white.
Huh, I went to school in the 90s and it was much the same, if not worse. We learned about the slave trade in pretty basic terms, mostly about Canada's role as a sanctuary for runaway slaves, ok fair enough. We were also taught that the entirety of WW2 was a race war started by Hitler (I don't think Japan or the Pacific theater was mentioned once) and spent literally 75% or more of our Social Studies classes talking about how fucking great Native Americans were before whites came over and ruined their utopia by getting them all sick (they never even really admitted that Natives got genocided and certainly never said a word about residential schools, what cultural genocide even is, or the legal status and allowances made for Natives now and how that's affected their living conditions on and off reservations).

They spent far more time trying to hammer "acceptance" and "diversity" and "everyone is valid" and "stereotypes are bad" into everyone than actually teaching us anything that was factually true. Most of the white guilt was hammered into us by giving us comically outdated pictures of how people live in Africa and Asia and how easy we have it compared to those poor backwards coloreds, and we should be thankful, goddamnit. One time when the teacher told us how we should all feel guilty for how our ancestors treated blacks and Native Americans I raised my hand and asked if I still had to feel guilty if my ancestors were plague-ridden peasants digging up potatoes for the Tsar, I was promptly kicked out of the classroom and never got an answer.

So yeah indoctrinating children to feel white guilt and history/social studies classes being absolutely fucking abysmal is definitely a thing that happens. A few more generations of this and whites will be falling over themselves to pay slavery reparations

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Right, so, when are we going to add the enormity of the Arabic peoples' pursuits to the atrocity pile? When are we going to point out that the Bantu people basically conquered and murder-raped their way up and down Africa? When are we going to poke at that hornet's nest of "holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you" that is China's history? When are we going to be equal-opportunity about pointing out that people are capable of being horrid regardless of color or creed and that honestly in the grand scheme of things whitey doesn't even shake out as being the absolute worst?

I mean, if you really insist on going beyond learning from history into straight-up dwelling on the past, fine, but at least do it FAIRLY.
Never, because it doesn't enter the minds of West Coast Leftwing faggots.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed several of the classes of white guilt victims. The suck ups that like to brag about their horridness, wish for the death of their race. etc. Then there's the attoners who seriously take the white guilt dogma and dedicate themselves to the SJW cause.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
I've noticed several of the classes of white guilt victims. The suck ups that like to brag about their horridness, wish for the death of their race. etc. Then there's the attoners who seriously take the white guilt dogma and dedicate themselves to the SJW cause.
Atoning for others' sins is exceptional and shows unbelievable hubris in regards to one's supposed rectitude. All these people are exceptional, arrogant, mewling pukes.

On the individual end, everyone (and I mean everyone) has "sinned" in some way. No one's innocent, not anymore. Atonement is great and all but I don't think people realize that no one gives you a fucking cookie for atoning for bad shit you've done. Atoning is bringing your negative credit score back to a zero. Cookies are for positive scorers. If you're atoning because you think it entitles you to so much as fucking brownie points you're exceptional and don't understand the concept.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I've also seen pathetic white guys doing the SJW race atoner thing to try and pick up non-white girls. Even more pathetic is I've actually seen it work once (girl in question was a dumbass art-school dropout SJW who does a lot of drugs and was one of the first ones to talk about deserving slavery reparations). The "death of their race" thing is laying it on a little thick but I fully believe plenty of guys who spout this shit only do it because they think it might get them laid. If it doesn't work these are the same ones who end up on Stormfront and r/incels a couple years later.

I kinda almost want to watch everybody start demanding reparations for shit that happened over 200 years ago though. It'd be hilarious.

Reactions: Alec Benson Leary

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
So yeah indoctrinating children to feel white guilt and history/social studies classes being absolutely fucking abysmal is definitely a thing that happens. A few more generations of this and whites will be falling over themselves to pay slavery reparations
Which is probably what they want. I remember a college professor who was asked why she was so hard on the whites in our Multicultural Studies class, she said it was "because we deserve it". Also, to her, it didn't matter if your ancestor came after slavery or never hurt a Native American.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Which is probably what they want. I remember a college professor who was asked why she was so hard on the whites in our Multicultural Studies class, she said it was "because we deserve it". Also, to her, it didn't matter if your ancestor came after slavery or never hurt a Native American.
Oh, she was white then and playing that card? OK. Remind me not to shed any tears when she gets fucked up by a minority for whatever reason. She deserved it, after all.

Fucking exceptional shit. Even if I somehow did deserve to get fucked with for being white I'm not going to take that shit lying down. Work for it, I want you to tell me how much I in particular deserve that shit, I want you to open your stupid fucking mouth about where you think I come from and what you think my ancestors were like just so I can fucking BURY you in front of your own class.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Did white people do some bad shit? Yeah, absolutely. But:

1. So did/does everyone else. What unites mankind is our ability to be absolute fuckers.
2. They did it just as much to each other (what is white guilt? anglo guilt? spaniard guilt?) as to anyone else. For example: I am both Italian and Slavic. Different breeds of wop and slav are virtually identical but fuck each other over anyway.
3. What could you, white liberal, possibly do about it, short of going back in time?
4. Unless reincarnation is real, how am I responsible for it? How are you?

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Did white people do some bad shit? Yeah, absolutely. But:

1. So did/does everyone else. What unites mankind is our ability to be absolute fuckers.
2. They did it just as much to each other (what is white guilt? anglo guilt? spaniard guilt?) as to anyone else. For example: I am both Italian and Slavic. Different breeds of wop and slav are virtually identical but fuck each other over anyway.
3. What could you, white liberal, possibly do about it, short of going back in time?
4. Unless reincarnation is real, how am I responsible for it? How are you?
Kind of harping on point 2 a bit. I notice to anyone and everyone who grinds this ax, I am just "white". Not 50 percent French (Alsatian), with a smattering of various Anglo shit and some Hessian German. Just "white". I'm basically a walking Eurosphere pissing match. French have always had that love-hate-but-mostly-hate thing with Anglos and Germans, Germans and French have come to fucking blows over Alsace-Lorraine/Alsatz-Lothringen many times in the past, and Anglos and Germans squared off in two of the biggest pissing matches in recent history. So am I a German who gets to own everything the Germans did to the French and Anglos or what exactly? Is there a system for determining how much of my fathers' sins I inherited?

• Agree
Reactions: Terrorist

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
Huh, I went to school in the 90s and it was much the same, if not worse. We learned about the slave trade in pretty basic terms, mostly about Canada's role as a sanctuary for runaway slaves, ok fair enough. We were also taught that the entirety of WW2 was a race war started by Hitler (I don't think Japan or the Pacific theater was mentioned once) and spent literally 75% or more of our Social Studies classes talking about how fucking great Native Americans were before whites came over and ruined their utopia by getting them all sick (they never even really admitted that Natives got genocided and certainly never said a word about residential schools, what cultural genocide even is, or the legal status and allowances made for Natives now and how that's affected their living conditions on and off reservations).

They spent far more time trying to hammer "acceptance" and "diversity" and "everyone is valid" and "stereotypes are bad" into everyone than actually teaching us anything that was factually true. Most of the white guilt was hammered into us by giving us comically outdated pictures of how people live in Africa and Asia and how easy we have it compared to those poor backwards coloreds, and we should be thankful, goddamnit. One time when the teacher told us how we should all feel guilty for how our ancestors treated blacks and Native Americans I raised my hand and asked if I still had to feel guilty if my ancestors were plague-ridden peasants digging up potatoes for the Tsar, I was promptly kicked out of the classroom and never got an answer.

I was in grade school in the early to mid 90s and they did the same thing here in the States. We had learned in third grade that our European ancestors were evil and about how whitey caused the trans Atlantic slave trade. They never mentioned how other Africans and Arabs helped facilitate the slave trade. We also learned that North America was utopia for the indigenous people until Europeans came and the only negative thing we learned was a paragraph or two about how the Europeans exploited the natives to fight each other for the European powers. Which was true but a lot more complicated then that because the natives own bigotry and bias towards each other was exploited. In middle school when we learned about the horrors of WWII and America's role in it we learned about how the Japanese were interred by FDR. We also learned that the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was war crime on the level of the holocaust. Not once did we hear about the German and Italians citizens also interred in camps by FDR during WWII or the fact that the Japanese put American and European citizens in camps in territories they occupied in Asia. When the holocaust was mentioned only the 6 million Jews slaughtered by Hitler was talked about. We never learned about the other five million people who died in the camps or the millions of civilians who died in the war.

When we had cultural day we never did anything with European culture and were told to do reports only on non western cultures. I actually got in trouble for saying Christmas break instead of Winter break. I had one teacher in middle school tell the class we should pay reparations for slavery and apologize to all people not white. I asked how that would work with mix raced people and never got an answer. This teacher was white and a complete social justice warrior even though that term did not exist yet. In high school I had a teacher in middle of me reading a paper I wrote correct me for saying black instead of African American and how I should always use the latter term. I went out of my way to annoy the teacher every time she said white and correcting her saying Caucasian or European American. I was kicked out of class. So it isn't a surprise that SJWs or White Guilt is as bad as it is now because for the last 30s years kids have been indoctrinated with it and the generation behind me is even more rabid. Instead of teaching kids to treat each other with respect no matter who it is or what race they are the academics go out of their way to pit people against each other with this race baiting shit. As much as the extreme right race baits the extreme left does it to and liberals really hate when you call them out on it, and they don't get their behavior is the flip side of the right.

Last edited:

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
I was in grade school in the early to mid 90s and they did the same thing here in the States. We had learned in third grade that our European ancestors were evil and about how whitey caused the trans Atlantic slave trade. They never mentioned how other Africans and Arabs helped facilitate the slave trade. We also learned that North America was utopia for the indigenous people until Europeans came and the only negative thing we learned was a paragraph or two about how the Europeans exploited the natives to fight each other for the European powers. Which was true but a lot more complicated then that because the natives own bigotry and bias towards each other was exploited. In middle school when we learned about the horrors of WWII and America's role in it we learned about how the Japanese were interred by FDR. We also learned that the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was war crime on the level of the holocaust. Not once did we hear about the German and Italians citizens also interred in camps by FDR during WWII or the fact that the Japanese put American and European citizens in camps in territories they occupied in Asia. When the holocaust was mentioned only the 6 million Jews slaughtered by Hitler was talked about. We never learned about the other five million people who died in the camps or the millions of civilians who died in the war.

When we had cultural day we never did anything with European culture and were told to do reports only on non western cultures. I actually got in trouble for saying Christmas break instead of Winter break. I had one teacher in middle school tell the class we should pay reparations for slavery and apologize to all people not white. I asked how that would work with mix raced people and never got an answer. This teacher was white and a complete social justice warrior even though that term did not exist yet. In high school I had a teacher in middle of me reading a paper I wrote correct me for saying black instead of African American and how I should always use the latter term. I went out of my way to annoy the teacher every time she said white and correcting her saying Caucasian or European American. I was kicked out of class. So it isn't a surprise that SJWs or White Guilt is as bad as it is now because for the last 30s years kids have been indoctrinated with it and the generation behind me is even more rabid. Instead of teaching kids to treat each other with respect no matter who it is or what race they are the academics go out of their way to pit people against each other with this race baiting shit. As much as the extreme right race baits the extreme left does it to and liberals really hate when you call them out on it, and they don't get their behavior is the flip side of the right.
Damn, I'm glad my schools weren't that way while I was there. I don't recall ever getting kicked out for having an opinion different from their's.

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I'm glad my schools weren't that way while I was there. I don't recall ever getting kicked out for having an opinion different from their's.
The whole school district was a mess you either had super uptight teachers who shouldn't be questioned or teachers that didn't even care and were just there to babysit.

• Feels
Reactions: Trilby
I hear dumbshits on Reddit always claiming that American history classes don't teach about America's flaws. I don't see how anybody but the most deluded could believe that. America fucking drowns in its guilt. My Southern education wasn't particularly biased, but it definitely talked about slavery, segregation, Indian genocide (which isn't the one-sided slaughter people tend to think it was, it was more like a gradual process of attrition, and there were very few Indians around), Trail of Tears, interment, yadda yadda yadda.

It also had a strange seeming bias against the Patriots, though I don't think it was inaccurate. I don't really side with the Patriots or the Tories anymore because of high school US History.

P.S. I feel the need to mention with the Trail of Tears... you know how many people died on it? 4,000. That's it. What a "genocide." Granted, it was 25% of the Cherokee population, but that goes to show how few Indians there were. It doesn't make it any more morally right, but it calls into question how big of a tragedy is it. Is it a huge tragedy because it killed so much of one nation, or a little one because so few people died? Your typical Civil War battle killed way more people than there even were of Cherokees.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Trilby

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
P.S. I feel the need to mention with the Trail of Tears... you know how many people died on it? 4,000. That's it. What a "genocide." Granted, it was 25% of the Cherokee population, but that goes to show how few Indians there were. It doesn't make it any more morally right, but it calls into question how big of a tragedy is it. Is it a huge tragedy because it killed so much of one nation, or a little one because so few people died? Your typical Civil War battle killed way more people than there even were of Cherokees.
Less than 1,000 Americans died in the Bataan death march but we're still pissed off about that.

Also, the Trail of Tears and particularly as it relates to the Cherokee isn't reprehensible because of the numbers, but because of how purely unjustified it was and how dishonorable. It wasn't something done to tribes that were currently at war with us or anything, and was done specifically to the ones who had made peace and we'd made treaties with and was solely done to outright steal their land and then move them onto shitty land.

The Cherokee in particular had done everything that was asked from them and more or less Westernized and were presenting no threat to anyone.

There were certainly bloodier and crueler things done to Indians, but this was outright dishonorable and beneath the standards America should uphold.

Less than 1,000 Americans died in the Bataan death march but we're still pissed off about that.

Also, the Trail of Tears and particularly as it relates to the Cherokee isn't reprehensible because of the numbers, but because of how purely unjustified it was and how dishonorable. It wasn't something done to tribes that were currently at war with us or anything, and was done specifically to the ones who had made peace and we'd made treaties with and was solely done to outright steal their land and then move them onto shitty land.

The Cherokee in particular had done everything that was asked from them and more or less Westernized and were presenting no threat to anyone.

There were certainly bloodier and crueler things done to Indians, but this was outright dishonorable and beneath the standards America should uphold.
I totally agree, I love the Cherokee Nation for that reason. I'm familiar with Cherokee History; the Supreme Court even blocked the Removal, but Jackson overrode them on the grounds of "fuck you, what are you going to do about it." It just blows my mind how small they are, and people talk like it was the American Holocaust. I was raised in a small rural "city" that has more population than the entire Nation as of 1840.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino