Votes: 683 36.5%
  • Neither, fuck them both

Votes: 1,109 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hazel Motes

"I can smell the sin on your breath"
kiwifarms.net
Sam never said anything directly about ethan iirc, MDE fans were ripping on him for the mind=blown copy ethan made and the fact that Ethan shamelessly copied the KSTV format for his reaction videos. Ethan accused sam of organizing a raid on the h3 subreddit and also said Sam was bad mouthing him or something and Sam just responded cordially and ethan immediately backtracked.

Also worth noting is sam claims in a fairly recent video that years ago when the h3h3 channel was still smaller than MDE, a mutual friend of sam and ethan got them in touch and they played Dota 2 together, and the whole time ethan was sperging out and incessantly spouting sam hyde memes. I can't remember specifically what video and I don't have a gumroad subscription to sam right now but I think it was in a hydewars.

With the above being said, keep in mind that sam hyde is a mentally deranged dumpster fire of a human being and I wouldn't necessarily take anything he says earnestly.
I was talking about this.

Sam's long since peaked.

meatyblacks

kiwifarms.net
Semi on-topic: Ethan has had contact with Sam recently, in 2018.
Ethan had pledged $4500 towards the prize pool for a special episode of Sam's CRUSH500 series (which had a gimmick where viewers could find hidden images within the episodes to get prize money).
Near the release of this episode, Ethan backed out of the deal, leading to various delays in getting the prizes to the winners.

I actually won $1000 from this episode of CRUSH500.
As a result of Ethan dropping out of the deal, it took a few months before I received my prize.
proof.PNG

DrearyDoomguy

Weaponizing demons for a brighter tomorrow.
kiwifarms.net
I know people are applauding him here in the thread for that , but remember he did the exact same stuff with the Gokunaru first response back then. The one clip where he goes over all that shitty stuff people call him out for (In the same podcast ep) and he says he "Owned up to it". Flash forward to now and he's in the same rut and that's the biggest problem we're seeing rn.
I wouldn't call it applauding. It's more of a resigned acceptance that temporarily copping to a few of his faults and making a halfhearted effort to address them for a short period is about the best this stunted manchild is capable of doing, and is enough to keep his new reddit fanbase devoted to his paint-drying-tier podcast. When he inevitably lets the mask slip again a few months down the road, the mockery will resume and intensify.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Semi on-topic: Ethan has had contact with Sam recently, in 2018.
Ethan had pledged $4500 towards the prize pool for a special episode of Sam's CRUSH500 series (which had a gimmick where viewers could find hidden images within the episodes to get prize money).
Near the release of this episode, Ethan backed out of the deal, leading to various delays in getting the prizes to the winners.

I actually won $1000 from this episode of CRUSH500.
As a result of Ethan dropping out of the deal, it took a few months before I received my prize.
View attachment 1341664
lol not to derail the thread too much but I was always curious if he ever actually paid any of the crush500 money out or if it was just a scheme to get people to buy into his gumroad. Not to be too mean to sammy but considering people had to wait like half a year for a printed version of his book I just assumed he wasn't serious about it.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
h3h3 gets into a shitfit with jaubrey, attributes Leafy's joke about Susan as not only serious, but something jaubrey believes:
jaubrey`.png
Following this, he'd make fun of Leafy's friends for asking to help get Leafy's account reinstated.
jaubrey2.jpg
tbh I doubt Leafy asked for this, and his friend probably was like "if you ask he'll do it" and Leafy said "well you can if you want idc". Leafy is retarded but not that fucking retarded.

ExciteDyke

Keep on playing good ball
kiwifarms.net
h3h3 gets into a shitfit with jaubrey, attributes Leafy's joke about Susan as not only serious, but something jaubrey believes:
View attachment 1352553
Following this, he'd make fun of Leafy's friends for asking to help get Leafy's account reinstated.
View attachment 1352552
tbh I doubt Leafy asked for this, and his friend probably was like "if you ask he'll do it" and Leafy said "well you can if you want idc". Leafy is retarded but not that fucking retarded.
Why does the date say Oct 19, 2017?
EZuHV4FXQAklvco.jpg

suicidalwithacause

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1352553
View attachment 1352552
I wonder if his comment about having been quiet for 3 years is an emotional response to the last couple of videos about him. Sounds like it got to him since he talked about being seen as evil, but I might just be me reading too much into it.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
Why does the date say Oct 19, 2017?
View attachment 1352702
I noticed that too, but look at the formatting of the messages beneath it. They do this:
Code:
[msg1]
<time1>
[msg2]
<time2>
So what you're seeing is the time of a message above that timestamp, not the time of the message we're seeing was sent.

I wonder if his comment about having been quiet for 3 years is an emotional response to the last couple of videos about him. Sounds like it got to him since he talked about being seen as evil, but I might just be me reading too much into it.
In my opinion h3h3 made a huge mistake messing with Keemstar, if people smell blood in the water, they pounce. Keem has already taken his licks and is in that nice post-controversy haze. By engaging with Keem and being forced to respond to the Gokunaru video, h3h3 has set a precedent that he will now be responding to criticism and even accepting it as fair. If h3h3 tries to stonewall the next big callout of him (and there will be one) he'll be called a pussy for responding to Gokunaru and not to this new video.

I mean, this isn't going to ruin his career or anything, but it means he's pretty much lost his untouchable status permanently.

Tags
None