Votes: 1,109 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
At this point, Keem is in a lose-lose situation on his fanbase/ Ethan's detractor's going after Ethan's sponsors. If he says nothing about it people will accuse him of not caring or promoting behind the scenes. And when he condemns it people will say he's doing reverse physiology.
Not really. Maybe to Ethan's paypigs. But I don't even like Keem and this shit is just some well deserved payback for that pudgy little cuck.

Pope of Degeneracy

The Chosen and the Exceptional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

FiveHead

kiwifarms.net
It's a 9 million dollar mansion in Bel Air but I guess we're splitting hairs at this point.
Can anyone enlighten me on something regarding H3 lore?

Last time I really "followed" this channel was when the couple were down on their luck, in self-proclaimed poverty, living in a shitty apartment, begging their audience for money or they would be literally homeless, fighting a lawsuit from some nobody.

Then, at some point, they start chumming it with Justin Roiland I guess? Then, suddenly, I seem to recall some videos from their fancy LA house. And I'm thinking "Wait a minute, weren't you guys poor like 5 minutes ago?". Then they're building or buying a podcast studio and now they've recently purchased a 9 million dollar mansion and have Lamborghinis and shit. Did I miss something?

I know that podcasting wasn't the ghetto that it used to be, and I know that they had progressed in their YouTube fame somewhere around HughMungus but how the fuck does a mediocre-at-best podcaster go from "please give us money, please, we're literally starving out heeeeya" to 9 million dollar mansion so quickly?

I understand someone like David Dobrik living that lifestyle but that guy has far more popularity and MORE CONTENT than H3H3. Dobrik is a master marketer, appeals to multiple demographics, posts frequently, and is, frankly, funnier (even though he's not my cup of tea but I'm trying to be objective here).

Anyway, that was a word salad to ask a simple question: How can this guy afford a 9 million dollar house in LA?
And maybe a follow-up question: How the fuck much do YouTubers really make? How many views do you have to pull in to be a millionaire?

Apologies if newfag.

Zodomy

kiwifarms.net
Then, at some point, they start chumming it with Justin Roiland I guess? Then, suddenly, I seem to recall some videos from their fancy LA house. And I'm thinking "Wait a minute, weren't you guys poor like 5 minutes ago?". Then they're building or buying a podcast studio and now they've recently purchased a 9 million dollar mansion and have Lamborghinis and shit. Did I miss something?
קַבָּלָה

Migraine Box

Pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, that was a word salad to ask a simple question: How can this guy afford a 9 million dollar house in LA?
People are theorizing it's from the FUPA Fund, some sort of 'charity' or whatever they set up after they won the lawsuit so they could help pay the legal expenses of anyone else who gets wrongly sued like them. They hyped up the shit out of it only to suddenly go quiet and never mention it again. Then a 9mil mansion, podcast studio, Porches, etc happened. Omega levels of :thinking:goin on

FiveHead

kiwifarms.net
People are theorizing it's from the FUPA Fund, some sort of 'charity' or whatever they set up after they won the lawsuit so they could help pay the legal expenses of anyone else who gets wrongly sued like them. They hyped up the shit out of it only to suddenly go quiet and never mention it again. Then a 9mil mansion, podcast studio, Porches, etc happened. Omega levels of :thinking:goin on
Okay. That's ringing some bells now. I seem to remember them promoting that. When you DuckDuckGo FUPA Fund there's a Reddit thread that says essentially the same thing as you. That, and a TIME Magazine (wow!) article sucking their dick.

timewave0

kiwifarms.net
Did you ever notice that Ethan is giving away money on Twitter? What's his endgame?
View attachment 1312954
PR. It is all calculated; 100% impossible that he is doing it purely out of the kindness of his heart. He recognizes that this is an aspergic war of personalities, so he is trying to bolster his position by throwing a pittance to his dickriders. I suspect this type of thing comes naturally to him.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
PR. It is all calculated; 100% impossible that he is doing it purely out of the kindness of his heart. He recognizes that this is an aspergic war of personalities, so he is trying to bolster his position by throwing a pittance to his dickriders. I suspect this type of thing comes naturally to him.
Yeah Keemstar has been doing the same thing for awhile too

Tags
None