• TEAM KEEMSTAR

Votes: 683 36.5%
  • Neither, fuck them both

Votes: 1,109 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Festivus

kiwifarms.net
So I've just seen another (possibly faked) screenshot of a sponsor dropping the H3H3 podcast. Apparently sex-toy merchants Adam and Eve think themselves too good for the racism and homophobia displayed by Ethan Klein. The image is blurry and could easily be a shop so I'm not posting here but I think this news is big if true. That's potentially 2 sponsors Ethan Klein irradiated with his Autistic Fallout.

buying gf

fite me 1v1 wildy
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, it's a mystery 9 million dollar mansion I couldn't hazard a guess 9 million dollar mansion I guess that'll remain a mystery until the end of time 9 million dollar mansion
But how big is it in terms of sq feet? It would be terrible if someone called it a mansion and it was only an small house in an expensive area.

Well. I'm looking forward to the replay of this exact same drama with the exact same people in 2024, because everyone's channels will be in stagnation again.

Here's a teaser to the new EXPOSED Keemstar footage Ethan's gonna use to get at him by then
View attachment 1312167
This reminds me of the video Harmful did back in 2016, since this whole beef is from then.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you ever notice that Ethan is giving away money on Twitter? What's his endgame?
View attachment 1312954
Remember how a while ago there was this trend of videos telling people to like, subscribe and comment to get a chance to win a totally legit gift card that always came through and wasn't a total scam. Yeah Ethan found a way to make it infinitaly more scumy I gaurantee you the sheister hasn't given a percentage of that.

Leominster

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm thinking she's based.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone enlighten me on something regarding H3 lore?

Last time I really "followed" this channel was when the couple were down on their luck, in self-proclaimed poverty, living in a shitty apartment, begging their audience for money or they would be literally homeless, fighting a lawsuit from some nobody.

Then, at some point, they start chumming it with Justin Roiland I guess? Then, suddenly, I seem to recall some videos from their fancy LA house. And I'm thinking "Wait a minute, weren't you guys poor like 5 minutes ago?". Then they're building or buying a podcast studio and now they've recently purchased a 9 million dollar mansion and have Lamborghinis and shit. Did I miss something?

I know that podcasting wasn't the ghetto that it used to be, and I know that they had progressed in their YouTube fame somewhere around HughMungus but how the fuck does a mediocre-at-best podcaster go from "please give us money, please, we're literally starving out heeeeya" to 9 million dollar mansion so quickly?

I understand someone like David Dobrik living that lifestyle but that guy has far more popularity and MORE CONTENT than H3H3. Dobrik is a master marketer, appeals to multiple demographics, posts frequently, and is, frankly, funnier (even though he's not my cup of tea but I'm trying to be objective here).

Anyway, that was a word salad to ask a simple question: How can this guy afford a 9 million dollar house in LA?
And maybe a follow-up question: How the fuck much do YouTubers really make? How many views do you have to pull in to be a millionaire?

Apologies if newfag.
Yes, you're a lazy ass newfag.

They can afford all this shit because they've been bilking their audience for a grip now. The FUPA fund clearly went into their pocket and the DLC based on them that was supposed to be for the lolsuit also went into their pocket. Normally I'm not for hating on successful people but fat man child Ethan and brain damaged cock sleeve Hila are some of the sketchiest fucks around. I support local drug dealers more than them.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
How old is this video? They called Keem a "dollar store Perez Hilton". It's been forever since I heard that name. I just checked his YouTube page and he's well past his expiration date.

View attachment 1312886
I've got absolutely no idea what to think of this guy, either everything he does is wrapped in 5 layers of irony or he's woefully out of the loop. And I say that even knowing he claims to be an autism.

Reading the comments of people that tweet at him reminds me of attempting to read the average FYAD thread back in the day, so there's definitely irony somewhere in there but I can't tell if he's sharing that given he made a 12 minute video dunking on the haters regarding autism.

Salient to the point at hand, I suspect some weirdos (Chungus lol) got in his ear when he started teasing he was going to do a video on Keem earlier to capitalize on the drama and then he decided to see if he could milk that angle for attention.

Anyway, lo and behold, his "freedom of speech =/= freedom from consequences" tweet blew up bigger than anything he's tweeted in years. At this point given the Gunt sniping with him I think he's probably convinced himself this is a big story and he's got the scoop because nobody's covering it.

Apparently he failed to realize that nobody was talking about it because nobody cared except 2 people.

KidSparrow

Who are you again?
kiwifarms.net
Yes, you're a lazy ass newfag.

They can afford all this shit because they've been bilking their audience for a grip now. The FUPA fund clearly went into their pocket and the DLC based on them that was supposed to be for the lolsuit also went into their pocket. Normally I'm not for hating on successful people but fat man child Ethan and brain damaged cock sleeve Hila are some of the sketchiest fucks around. I support local drug dealers more than them.
Pretty sure Ethan admitted to selling drugs to get by back in his waaa waa we poor, phase

Sadald

Paint me like one of your ewhores
kiwifarms.net
Funny how both this shit flinging contest and the whole Pokimane vs ItsAGundam mess set a precedent for targeting whoever you don't like's income and livelihood directly via sponsors. Ig it might not apply as well here since keem isn't exactly poor but you get the gist of it.

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Still no GradeAUnderA video
Sad. Considering he uploaded a video 5 days ago saying he was coming back after being depressed, this would be a nice topic to comeback for.
There's completely no reason for him to do so. He got criticised for making drama videos (as well as being called a "backstabbing snake who backstabbed Keemstar") and I don't think he would even return to that.

Jann_Hörn

Mir egal was sie gibt, Ich hab’ nie Genug
kiwifarms.net
"H3H3 fans, Angels from heaven or Toxic ??"

Poor attempt at clickbait from Tony telling us how lovely H3H3 fans are and now they get a special emote on his channel !

Tags
None