Votes: 1,109 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cardenio

Autistic Cowpoke
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1314694

Seems like Ethan have dug up yet another corpse from the past. I don't know if I should laugh or cry right now. Britbongreturns returns
That's one lovely person you're signal boosting there Ethan. You're going to likely lead some of your younger impressionable fans getting harassed by a failtroll.

Mrs Clayton

kiwifarms.net
But they didn't have a podcast when they lived in New York. That's when they got sued, when they still lived there.
When they showed off the massive bill, surprise surprise.. Still didn't have the podcast. That video came out Feb 27, 2017. The first podcast episode came out April 8, 2017.
My point still stands. They claimed to be struggling with the legal fees, ran dry the FUPA fund and then AFTER moving to LA showed off their massive legal fees bills. Now to add, just a few months after they are able to afford a studio for their podcast and hire a bunch of people for it as well?
Why did they need donations in the first place if H3h3 was so well off?
All good points.

So....Even, taking into account that initially they did not ask for the money, but then suddenly decided to take the money earmarked for legal funding and spend it on themselves as they could use the FUPA money instead. Grifting at best. Unless they bought the place for cash (VERY DODGY) then they would have to prove an income which would justify such a huge mortgage while happily draining the FUPA which was genuinely for those struggling.

What lovely people.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's one lovely person you're signal boosting there Ethan. You're going to likely lead some of your younger impressionable fans getting harassed by a failtroll.
Another wonderful person to add to the list of great people defending with Ethan.
"H3H3 fans, Angels from heaven or Toxic ??"
View attachment 1313384

Poor attempt at clickbait from Tony telling us how lovely H3H3 fans are and now they get a special emote on his channel !
H3H3 fans are, for the most part, virtue signalers who likely wouldn't give a shit about Tony if it weren't for Ethan reminding of the Keem incident.

Bat Soup

Shitshow Spectator
kiwifarms.net
something like that.
View attachment 1312533

gotta say, i haven't seen the weaponized autism hivemind known as 4chan actually collab on something ever since they were prank calling Tom Green or closing pool's in Habbo.
If there's actually something to the 4Chan bit this could get interesting; especially in regards to Phil.

From what I've seen he's managed to insulate himself fairly well from Jewtubes bullshit and generate income through sponsors/merch. Aside from Better Help and his political takes I don't think he's been involved in many controversies, so if they can successfully cause one of his sponsors to drop him it'd effectively chum the water for an autistic free for all on sponsors with no one being safe.

I'm gonna need more popcorn for this.

YTV In the 90s

kiwifarms.net
But they didn't have a podcast when they lived in New York. That's when they got sued, when they still lived there.
When they showed off the massive bill, surprise surprise.. Still didn't have the podcast. That video came out Feb 27, 2017. The first podcast episode came out April 8, 2017.
My point still stands. They claimed to be struggling with the legal fees, ran dry the FUPA fund and then AFTER moving to LA showed off their massive legal fees bills. Now to add, just a few months after they are able to afford a studio for their podcast and hire a bunch of people for it as well?
Why did they need donations in the first place if H3h3 was so well off?
I always just assumed since they were friends with that famous rapper he might've dropped them a few bucks in private. You have to imagine that when people are efamous and have connections with other efame they could always receive private donations they dont talk about.

Yes, you're a lazy ass newfag.

They can afford all this shit because they've been bilking their audience for a grip now. The FUPA fund clearly went into their pocket and the DLC based on them that was supposed to be for the lolsuit also went into their pocket. Normally I'm not for hating on successful people but fat man child Ethan and brain damaged cock sleeve Hila are some of the sketchiest fucks around. I support local drug dealers more than them.
Funny story, they used to briefly be drug dealers before they were famous. They've got a video about it somewhere.

YTV In the 90s

kiwifarms.net
They say they sold a little weed, hardly drug dealer tier. Sellin nicks an dimes in new york is about as common as star bucks in Seattle.
Yeah thats why I said briefly. From what I remember it didnt last long at all. Its still illegal though, so the thought is if they can get away with it without getting in deep shit and the risk is low, they could pursue other morally grey territory.

Bat Soup

Shitshow Spectator
kiwifarms.net
Yeah thats why I said briefly. From what I remember it didnt last long at all. Its still illegal though, so the thought is if they can get away with it without getting in deep shit and the risk is low, they could pursue other morally grey territory.
While I don't doubt the Jew Crew is guilty of financial misconduct I wouldn't call selling a little weed "morally grey" and it's hardly interesting or noteworthy. If you told me they were pushing meth to high schoolers then you'd have something that speaks to their character and is worth talking about.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Keem has his number as I recall from the Destiny debarcle.

But I don't think he plans to use it this time. More likely to deploy the Swan-DeOrio.
I didn't know that, thanks (I don't really know much about Keem other than his killstream appearances). Then it'd be the reverse, Keem would know a damn sight better than to let slip that he knows Zoom of all fucking people.

Shit if Klein really wanted to fuck with him, he'd show some evidence of Keem being on friendly terms with Zoom.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
While I don't doubt the one of Trump's Chosen People Crew is guilty of financial misconduct I wouldn't call selling a little weed "morally grey" and it's hardly interesting or noteworthy. If you told me they were pushing meth to high schoolers then you'd have something that speaks to their character and is worth talking about.
This guy gets it. If I had a dollar for every person I knew who sold a little weed, I'd have a quarter of the money I made selling weed.

Tags
None