Votes: 662 36.2%
  • Neither, fuck them both

Votes: 1,088 59.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Big Rob Boss

A Man Denied His Happy Trees
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know that, thanks (I don't really know much about Keem other than his killstream appearances). Then it'd be the reverse, Keem would know a damn sight better than to let slip that he knows Zoom of all fucking people.

Shit if Klein really wanted to fuck with him, he'd show some evidence of Keem being on friendly terms with Zoom.
All Ethan has to do is watch Nicholas DeOrio's video on Keem regarding the JustDestiny situation, the fact that Ethan hasn't mentioned it at all just bespeaks to me that Ethan hasn't done a shred of research to say something more new or less known about Keem, he wants to destroy him but at the same time he's also lazy about doing it.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
All Ethan has to do is watch Nicholas DeOrio's video on Keem regarding the JustDestiny situation, the fact that Ethan hasn't mentioned it at all just bespeaks to me that Ethan hasn't done a shred of research to say something more new or less known about Keem, he wants to destroy him but at the same time he's also lazy about doing it.
This just buys into the theory that Ethan is trying to do it to deflect from his own closet of skeletons.

Migraine Box

Pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
kiwifarms.net

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Certified Halal Best Girl May 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright I feel like pulling an H3H3 and collecting Ethan most epicest moments, might be lacking ones and Im listing as I remember them:
1) Shoenice and Trisha Paytas
2) Backstabbing JonTron and to a lesser degree PewDiePie
3) "Women on a natural setting are to be conquered", "I just like saying nigga-faggot", "Incels man", "Catholic Church"
4) Everybody Hates Ethan, Content Vigilante, Content Nuke
5) Collaborating with IDubbbz in his campaigns against Leafy and Keemstar
6) Being a dealer early on his career
7) Pretending his call for action in charity are donating to them
8) FUPA Fund, Matt Hoss Lawsuit, The Mansion and pretending they are not rich
9) Being in bed with YouTube establishment

Feel free to add anything Im missing or link the evidence so we can make a "masterpost".

Last edited:

Wilhelm Bittrich

Ma'am, this is a Wendy’s!
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey!

In fairness, I don't think either of them are devout or practicing Trump's Chosen People. I know that the wife hated living in Israel.
Course they aren't, they are only then Trump's Chosen when it comes down to either play the victim card or if it does fit their narrative for multiple other reasons.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deji (previously known as ComedyShortsGamer) has made an Ethan approved Keemstar video:
1590262509524.png
https://twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/1264277018520109057 (Archive)
Archive (720p):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAkmTfWiAg
Archive (720p):
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nmOer5chhM
Archive (480p):

Big Rob Boss

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1315197

imagine putting words in the mouth of this dead nigga to make Ethan look good (fags added a checkmark to his Twitter despite Etika never being verified to begin with).
God damn, Reddit just goes far and wide to find anything to make H3H3's actions justifiable, but to be fair the OP was getting a ton of backlash against him.

ExciteDyke

Keep on playing good ball
kiwifarms.net

TuxedGieco

on a mission to make all get 50%+ on car insurance
kiwifarms.net

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damn, Adam and Eve dropped H3H3? I find that super hard to believe since they have been major supporters of Tim Henson and The Distorted View Show for nearly one and a half decades at this point.
I didn't get old spice sponsoring him, you can smell ethan through the screen, but who the hell thought he or Hila could sell sex toys.

Ethan's threatening to get his lawyers involved and start another lolsuit saga:
View attachment 1315251
https://twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/1264280740751003649 (Archive)
Please ethan, please sue keemstar that may finally get the fagots defending you realize you have come full circle. Also love the reply he's definitely losing it.

Big Rob Boss

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None