The Happier Abroad Website and Forum -

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net
So what do you get when a bunch of beta America men grow tired of unfeminine, landwhale American women, while combining the Love Shy forum and the Return of Kings website? It's simple, you get this pathetic excuse of Anti-American women coping forum, called, Happier Abroad.

Happier Abroad in laymen's term is a forum where the "Nice Guy" community discuss how they're much happier dating women in Eastern Europe and most parts of East and Southern Asia. So here are their abouts:

Here I will present an important four point comparison that outlines the key differences between America and most other countries in four major areas (that the major media never talk about because they are obsessed only with economic issues). First, here are the major problem areas in America that are toxic and require a solution:
  1. The social environment is isolating, toxic and devoid of human connection. People live in their own bubble and are disconnected. An "ice barrier" exists between strangers (hence the term "breaking the ice"). People don't talk to strangers unless it's business-related. Trying to meet people feels awkward. People are paranoid, uptight, and only socialize within their cliques. They don't even know their neighbors. Friendships are superficial. All that matters is making money. Competition is placed over cooperation. Everyday life is stressful and demanding, yet feels empty and meaningless at the core. People are conditioned to try to fill their void with consumerism, which only leads to dissatisfaction and grouchy faces. Americans act fake and superficial, without soul or feeling. They are like zombies, with empty eyes and plastic smiles. Thus, if you are deep or down-to-earth, you will feel alienated and estranged.
  2. Trying to date women is excessively difficult and problematic. Women are unfriendly, unapproachable and spoiled with toxic personalities. They have a cold force field and are closed, cliquish and paranoid. Being highly self-absorbed, arrogant and difficult, with a bad attitude, they are extremely hard to connect with. With too many choices, they become super picky and shallow. Every desirable woman is taken, too picky or not looking. And every girl claims to have a boyfriend. More men are dateless than in any other country. Single men outnumber single women. Nice guys are treated like dirt. Men do not feel wanted or appreciated. Women are masculinized and men are feminized, inverting both genders against their nature. Corrupted by feminism, women harbor deep hatred and contempt for men, viewing them as fools, creeps and predators. Flirtation with women is a taboo, considered creepy and violating. You can't get a date just by asking. The divorce rate is the highest in the world.
  3. The culture is toxic to one's self-esteem, personality and mental health. People feel insecure and inadequate to the core, and constantly grapple with self-esteem issues. No one feels accepted for who they are. To cope, people develop toxic personalities and inferiority complexes. They grow big egos, brag, become assholes, act tough, arrogant and phony, or lose it and go crazy. The US has the highest rates of mental illness, psychiatric visits and use of anti-depressants in the world, which speak volumes.
  4. Cost of living is too high and healthcare costs are astronomical. Cost of living is higher than in most countries, forcing people to become workaholics and debt slaves with little or no freedom or free time. Healthcare costs are astronomical and medical expenses are the #1 cause of bankruptcies. The US is the only industrialized nation with no universal healthcare.
  5. Food is unhealthy. Harmful toxins/chemicals in food/water have led to the highest rates of obesity, cancer and heart disease in the world. Eating organic is expensive. Not only is food addictive, but Americans overeat to fill their emptiness and void as well.

So overall, America is highly toxic to one's mind, body, soul and relationships. As the great Indian sage Jiddu Krishnamurti stated, "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." But these truths are TABOO to mention (especially #2), lest you be seen as a "loser", for our culture only allows you to act fake and pretend that everything is great, or blame yourself - neither of which changes anything. However, the Good News is that in most other countries these areas are REVERSED:(see our testimonials):
  1. The social atmosphere is more open, friendly and inclusive. People are authentic, modest and down-to-earth. They are easy to meet and connect with. Talking to strangers feels natural and relaxed. Making friends is easier. People are more alive, with real emotions and souls. (Thus you feel more alive as well.) There is real connection and camaraderie with others. Cooperation is placed over competition. Friendships are truer and families are closer. You never feel isolated, even when you are alone. Many European and Latin American countries have cultures that are very romantic, passionate, soulful and artistic, so if you have such traits, you will fit in better.
  2. Dating women comes easily and naturally. Women are sweet, friendly, feminine and down-to-earth. They are approachable, open, sociable, engaging, curious, and exude genuine warmth. Thus they are easier to meet and connect with. Females are generally thin and look wholesome. They cherish their femininity and have values. Women appreciate good men and seek a partner, not a competitor. Niceness counts. Flirtation with women creates energy and excitement. They are flattered by compliments and like being pursued. Men get dates easily just by asking. (Note: Not surprisingly, American men who date overseas usually report that they NEVER want to go back to dating American women again! So many of them have told me this, that it's become a cliché.)
  3. The social culture is more accepting and wholesome. You feel naturally accepted and free to be yourself. "Self-esteem" and "confidence" are not even issues you have to struggle with, and neither is "trying to fit in", which is very liberating. Thus you develop a normal healthy personality without inferiority complexes or psychological baggage. People have real friends/family to talk to about their problems. Having to see a therapist or psychiatrist is unheard of.
  4. Cost of living and healthcare are more affordable. Cost of living is lower, allowing people more freedom and leisure time. Universal healthcare is provided (in industrialized nations) so no one goes bankrupt from medical expenses. But even if not, healthcare is still affordable.
  5. Food is healthier. Food is mostly natural and organic. People are healthier and thinner.

Greetings! Welcome to Happier Abroad.
  • Are you fed up with the cold, unapproachable, spoiled, mean-spirited women in America with a bad attitude?
  • Do you feel alienated by America's fake, toxic, insane, antisocial society and lack of human connection?
  • Are you an unhappy misfit in America who is open to a real solution?
  • Do you feel like you're going crazy in America and want to understand why and what you can do about it?
If so, then you've come to the right place! I have Good News for you: The problem is NOT you. You are not crazy. And there is a Real Solution to it all! I'm Winston Wu, Founder of HappierAbroad. I'm here to share with you the Biggest Secret that America doesn't want you to know, which is that: You can have a better life and love relationship, solve many of your life's problems, and curing or greatly alleviating many of your mental or psychological problems, by simply GETTING OUT OF AMERICA!
That's it! It's very simple and true, yet goes against everything you're taught. Hence why you don't hear about this secret much, though awareness of it is growing nowadays since 6 million Americans now live overseas, and that number is increasing every year as more Americans realize that their country is a sinking ship that's best to get out of for their sanity's sake.
As of now, we are the only major movement and website that has a Proven Solution and Answer to the lonely, isolating, toxic, insane, mentally ill, inauthentic, dateless, expensive, soulless, unhealthy culture of America. First, understand this simple truth:
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
That's an important lesson. You can't change your society or culture, but you can go to another one that is more healthy, sane, and treats you better. It makes perfect sense. Thus you don't have to stay in America if it's killing your soul or doesn't give you what you need.
If you're a single male, the BIGGEST SECRET that's being kept from you is this: There are many overseas cultures where meeting and dating quality single women come naturally, like breathing. Outside the USA, single women who are feminine, sweet and down-to-earth are the NORM and in ABUNDANCE! Many of them (in the millions) are single and see YOU as GOLD! But this is not publicized in any positive light in America, due to its taboo and politically incorrect nature.
I'm here to make you aware of OPTIONS you didn't know you had beyond the US Matrix. And I'm also here to deprogram you from the false myths, assumptions and propaganda that's been fed to you by your society, culture, peers and media, which are restricting you from a whole world of social and romantic opportunities.
If you're skeptical and think this sounds too good to be true, then I PROMISE that once you go through my material, you will be convinced by the overwhelming mountain of proof that me and others present to support our claims. Guaranteed! You can also see our FAQ's page.
If all this sounds great, then watch my welcome video below and listen to my audio lecture 5 Benefits Overseas. Then continue with the Five Point Comparison section below. Check out my page of Big Secrets that you won't hear about in America. And feel free to browse the links in the left navigation menu at your leisure. You can also read this Checklist to see if you are the "Happier Abroad type". See our PowerPoint Presentation too. Thank you for your interest.

They have forums yes. It's just as pathetic as the site itself.

For example: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27564

Can't include screencaps because pictures in this thread are outstretched.

Their FAQS
Question:

Isn’t going abroad just running away from your problems?

Answer:

It depends on how you want to look at it. But such a question is usually asked with the assumption that things are the same everywhere, and that only the person is the problem, not the location, and therefore one should stay and tough it out.

But if you think about it seriously, it makes no sense. It’s a fear driven response based on an attachment to the safety and familiarity of home. If you look at the big picture, you realize that the world is a big place with over 200 countries. There is no need to confine yourself to one little region, especially if it’s not working out for you. There are better markets out there where the supply/demand factors work better in your favor. Businesses take advantage of that, so why can’t you?

You know, I grew up in California, and there, within its narcissistic and fake culture, people had the assumption that they were the center of the world, the hub culture of activity on the globe, and that if you weren’t having any fun there, you wouldn’t enjoy it anywhere else, for California was as good as it gets. It was a consensus assumption.

Yet once I left California, I discovered that the rest of the world had plenty to offer that California didn’t. Sure I missed the great weather there, but the bland scenery of most of the state, the stress of the rat race, and the snobbiness of the girls there made it a miserable hell. Furthermore, there was no real culture there. Everything was commercialized and superficial.

The moral of the story is that there is no one place that is best for everyone and that is “as good as it gets”. Every culture has its pros and cons, and people who fit in and those who don’t. You have to visit a lot of cultures and places, a wide variety of them, to know where you fit in best. That’s how life is. Only you know what’s best for you, but the only way you can do that is by following your heart, not doing anything out of fear, but out of passion.

The diversity and complexity of the many cultures around the globe is beyond your imagination. Don’t let fear and comfort zones give you excuses not to go global and multiple your field exponentially. And don’t trap yourself in a bubble or isolate yourself.

So technically, yeah it is “running away” I guess. But why stay somewhere you’re not happy in the vain hope that things will turn around, especially if you’ve done everything you could already? Why not try somewhere else that might be better? I mean if a flash flood were coming your way, wouldn’t you want to “run away” too?

Plus keep in mind that many people actually do feel more at home in other cultures than their own. See my ebook chapter on “reverse culture shock” for some examples. So home is not always where you grew up. There is no logic in believing that one must stick to where they grew up when there are many better options out there.

Start traveling to cultures that FIT your personality, where supply and demand work in your favor, and you will overcome your fears and start down the path to greater potential. If you aren’t getting everything you want in your home region, then you’ve got nothing to lose. If you haven’t yet, see my Advisor Ladislav’s inspirational messages about Global Dating here: http://www.happierabroad.com/motivation.php
Another great thread from the forum: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23184

Liberalism is not new or progressive, but a sign of decay

by Winston » Mon May 26, 2014 7:47 am

When I met fschmidt, he told me something interesting.

He told me that liberalism is nothing new and it is not progressive at all. It is not an advancement in society, nor does it make a culture more evolved. It is not even a positive change.

Historically, liberalism has always come about when a culture was in decline and decay. It has never made a culture or society stronger or more prosperous, but the exact opposite. For example, after Alexander the Great died, ancient Greece went into a state of moral decay. Liberalism erupted, which brought feminism, gay rights, promiscuity, rejection of traditional values, etc. This weakened Greece so that when the Romans arrived, they were too weak to resist them.

Likewise, ancient Rome went into a state of decay in the 400's AD. The same liberalism took over and resulted in moral degradation. People became degenerate and that weakened the empire to the point of internal collapse. Hence, by 475 AD Rome itself was sacked by the northern Germanic tribes.

Now the same is happening to America.

Is that true? If so, then why do liberals and their "educated leftist intellectuals" think that liberalism is something new and progressive? Why don't American historians explain to liberals that liberalism has always been a sign of decay and cultural collapse throughout history?

I think this makes sense. Rejecting traditional values and promoting gay rights, promiscuity, and feminism, logically leads to the destruction of the family, society, men, masculinity, femininity, and all that is wholesome and natural. So how can liberals expect that such values will lead to the prosperity of America? Are they crazy and deluded? Or just evil? What motivates them?

How can making women independent and not need men, which in turns leads to depressed lonely sexually deprived men, as well as the breakdown of family and relationships, lead to a better and more prosperous society? Wtf are liberals smoking? When you destroy families and men, you destroy your own society and nation. Duh. What could be more obvious and logical?

I've never understood the appeal of liberalism. What good does it do? What's in it for me? If you aren't gay or a feminist, what's in it for you? It doesn't fulfill any of my needs at all. It's just pointless drivel that has harmful dangerous consequences to society. And why do young people tend to lean toward liberalist values?

How does liberalism begin anyway? Fschmidt told me that it begins when a society is so prosperous that its citizens become arrogant and spoiled and starting wanting more power and special rights. So they campaign for more power and then it escalates into liberalism and the breakdown of traditional values.

Fschmidt also told me something else that was interesting. He said that he researched some books that proved without a doubt that the valuation of female chastity has ALWAYS correlated with prosperous societies and cultures at their apex. Historically, societies that have valued female chastity more have always prospered.

But I'll let him elaborate on that if he wants.

He also told me that it's a bad and wrong thing for women to dress sexy and slutty and tempt men out i public that they have no interest in attracting. This is why Muslim countries don't allow them to do that, and why in the 1800's women were required to wear long dresses that covered their arms and legs. It's an insult to men to tempt them for no reason.

When I asked him why famous critics of American policy like Noam Chomsky can expose US government crimes and get away with it and keep his professorship at MIT. He told me that it's ok to be anti-American, as long as you aren't anti-liberal. Being anti-liberal is the biggest taboo and will cause one to lose their job.

What do you all think?

by abcdavid01 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:56 am

Because liberals are the historians these days. People follow it because they're cattle. Fschmidt's right about all of that. I was thinking recently just how absolutely absurd it is that society is essentially suicidal. You can't even love your country or be a patriot being called a racist. Just totally bizarre. I want to live in a country where it's okay to be proud of it, but nationalism's considered like the worst thing ever in this society.

I remember when bin Laden died people were cheering, but the next morning they felt ashamed of themselves for it. Disgusting.

Also, I think it fits in with one of the cycles or patterns of nature. I think men and women are equally smart on average. The difference is that men are more likely to occupy both ends of the intelligence scale. So there's more lower IQ men than women, but also more higher IQ men than women.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... ediocrity/

The comments for that are pretty good too, as is the whole blog. It's run by an intelligent red-pilled woman.

But the cycle goes even further. Conservatism, or whatever you want to call anti-liberalism, is more common in men and also at the high and low ends of the intelligence scale. That's why people like that Duck Dynasty guy can say very true things like it's wrong to be gay and it's good to marry 16 year olds. He just knows that through instinct. Following Eastern (Buddhist) philosophy the next step in intelligence is moving beyond instinct and accumulating knowledge. This is where most reasonably intelligent people stop and it explains Liberalism, which is largely bizarre theory with no grounding in reality. The true greats see the last step, which is burning things in a crucible. That means they discard useless knowledge and open their minds for even more learning. Their minds aren't crowded with theories. Like Bruce Lee taught, learn from every martial art and take what works for you while discarding the rest. Those who reach this third level of intelligence have refined instincts and their intelligence comes full circle. They're able to justify things like "gays are wrong" using reason. Unfortunately, very few reach this high level of intelligence. Most people are either reasonably intelligent Liberals or dumb people with good instincts. So the Liberals are able to mock all the dumb people even though they're right about a lot of things based on their instincts. There just aren't enough upper tier intelligent people to confirm those instincts with reason and fight liberalism effectively.

Also, promotion of liberalism is a means to prevent too many of the middle class from taking the next step and becoming rich. That's because liberalism encourages living on credit and diving wealth through divorce, etc.

So in a nutshell, the site is just another "American women are fat and unfeminine. Let's all move to 2nd and 3rd world authoritarian countries so we can feel like the men. Not be the image of the evil liberalism dogma and propaganda bullshit that was fed to us thanks to 80s movies. Down with America!! Long live our pathetic fedora clan when the Russian-Iranian-North Korean-Chinese Alliance obliterates the West once and for all! SKINNY WOMEN ARE HIGHER SEXUAL MARKET VALUE THAN YOU FAT, FEMNAZI SLUT BITCHES!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO"

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh some of their logic is dumb but overall I see this as a good thing. Most Wizard/incel types are created through a combination of untreated mental illness and social isolation. They still have some very regressive ideas about women, but going out and experiencing new cultures is a good thing that hopefully will help some of these guys.

O

ON 190

kiwifarms.net
You know, I've been around long enough that I shouldn't be surprised by this, but when you use "End of the American Dream" as a source, you forfeit your right to credibility. Googling something and linking only the one that falls in line with your viewpoints... well, it's the SHer/loveshy way.

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume these guys, much like SH'ers, are nutty creepazoids who probably freak out women they meet, hence why they can't get any.
Or try way too hard.

You know, I've been around long enough that I shouldn't be surprised by this, but when you use "End of the American Dream" as a source, you forfeit your right to credibility. Googling something and linking only the one that falls in line with your viewpoints... well, it's the SHer/loveshy way.
'But..but... Return of Kings is right though!!"

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
This one made me LOL: "With too many choices, they become super picky and shallow"

Just like when I'm in the cake shop and faced with all the freshest sweet treats I'm going to go for the fusty day old stuff at less than half price. Yeah right, of course you'll be picky if you have choice. Sorry for pointing out the obvious but that site is claiming normal human behaviour is bad.

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
This little gem made me chuckle:
"You can't get a date just by asking."

That's how I've got all my dates or they asked me. Asking someone for a date is pretty much how you get one ... if you're not a creepy narcissistic myopic fucktard like these losers.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh some of their logic is dumb but overall I see this as a good thing. Most Wizard/incel types are created through a combination of untreated mental illness and social isolation. They still have some very regressive ideas about women, but going out and experiencing new cultures is a good thing that hopefully will help some of these guys.
Even if they don't grow up and stop being whiny children, I could imagine that a lot of them would have some advantages in foreign countries. First is that, as you said, they have very regressive ideas about women. Less progressive, more traditionalist countries may be more accepting of their views. Second, I imagine in some countries, particularly poorer Asian ones, being an English speaker is a huge selling point. People spend years, sometimes decades trying to master the English language, and a person being fluent in it could help to make up for a number of faults. Particularly if that person is very interested in trying to set up their children for being in a good position later in life, having an English speaking parent can allow their children to learn it naturally growing up. And of course, there's always people in more desperate countries, looking to marry people with citizenship in better off ones.

Also, not surprised to see @fschmidt is a moderator there. First thing that jumped into my mind when I saw this thread was him.

Last edited:

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
Even if they don't grow up and stop being whiny children, I could imagine that a lot of them would have some advantages in foreign countries. First is that, as you said, they have very regressive ideas about women. Less progressive, more traditionalist countries may be more accepting of their views. Second, I imagine in some countries, particularly poorer Asian ones, being an English speaker is a huge selling point. People spend years, sometimes decades trying to master the English language, and a person being fluent in it could help to make up for a number of faults. Particularly if that person is very interested in trying to set up their children for being in a good position later in life, having an English speaking parent can allow their children to learn it naturally growing up. And of course, there's always people in more desperate countries, looking to marry people with citizenship in better off ones.
Fshmidtard was able to snag a poor woman in Mexico. I suppose if he can do it, some of the others can too.

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
This one made me LOL: "With too many choices, they become super picky and shallow"

Just like when I'm in the cake shop and faced with all the freshest sweet treats I'm going to go for the fusty day old stuff at less than half price. Yeah right, of course you'll be picky if you have choice. Sorry for pointing out the obvious but that site is claiming normal human behaviour is bad.
Taking basic truisms of human behavior as terrible negative things is a common failing among manospambots, I've seen. "The Private Man" makes a big deal about how "humans are predictable!" when people take poorly to stupid manosphere nostrums he recites like a broken clock IRL. Yes, people will treat you negatively if you treat them negatively. "Predictable" in a sense, but only a fool would be either surprised or dismayed at that.

Anyways, a friend of mine wrote a hilarious blog entry on the sorts of guys who go to places like Eastern Europe to find "pure, unfeminism tainted waifus":

http://nobsrussia.com/2015/05/22/matchmaker/

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can see it as a good thing where they can feel more confident, since that's what they're being sold, but how many of them are so far gone/socially exceptional that they cannot even make it in one of their "promised lands"? I'd like to see information on that. And about on how many of the guys end up getting rolled.

Also, the cheesy sales pitch needs to be re-written and sound less like an 80's get-rich-quick infomercial. *yawn*

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I was browsing their forums, and found a subforum named, "Anti-American Women Rants." I couldn't resist seeing the pure unadulterated autism in it... And well, what I got wasn't what I quite expected.

I found a thread about the recent Supreme Court decision in the U.S. that legalized gay marriage nationwide, and boy were they upset. I spent my day when that decision happened by reading Fox News and The Blaze comments, and they managed to outdo even them.

Some choice quotes.
Ghost said:
That's what is so diabolically clever about what they have done. Heterosexual marriage was essentially criminalized, with the man always being considered a latent criminal. By changing 1.0 to marriage 2.0, the man was always at risk. And whenever wifey decided to pull the plug, the state was always ready to step in and punish the man even more severely than most actual criminals.

They kept marriage legal but transformed it so that they could profit from it.
Traveller said:
I smell much bigger and heavier boycotts against American women coming! Not to mention the exodus of guys to foreign countries going from a trickle to a stream, then a river, and then a raging torrent.

Worse, what if the Supreme Court were to even figure to criminalize hetrosexual marriage in America? And in fact, what if Uncle Sam himself were to even make it law that men and women can not live in the same cities, then the same counties, then the same states, and then the same side of the country? I can imagine, once men and women are segregated into two separate sides of America, the Feds may as well even figure to place hundred plus mile wide military zones between the sexes next. Military zones crawling with loaded tanks, armed humvees, land mines, lethal voltage electric fences designed to kill anyone who touches them, surface-to-air missile (SAM) sites, and soldiers armed with M-16s, HK-91s, bazookas, and hand grenades, not to mention "Use of Deadly Force Authorized" signs, just like the ones at Area 51.

And then the torrent of guys leaving America would become like Class 6 white water rapids, or even like the water that spills over the edge of Niagara Falls (Horseshoe falls, of course). Until of course Uncle Sam decides to lock down the borders and place all in the military zones at and near the national borders as well and declare the entire USA a permanent no-fly-zone and make flying over America grounds for getting immediately shot down without warning plus immediate death penalty for anyone who survives getting shot down, lest any guys try to escape America even via balloon, ultralight, or private plane. He'd probably figure to make America into like a supermax prison.
Ghost said:
The depopulation social engineering agenda has been very successful. It's all right out in the open and there are still many people who think this is about "protecting traditional marriage."
Traveller said:
To make matters worse, society actually celebrates gay marriage with something created by God Himself; the rainbow! At the same time I am unhappy at the U.S. Supreme Court for legalizing gay marriage, I am about ten times more upset at society for using rainbow colored objects, such as flags, keychains, and backgrounds, as symbols of gay pride!

In all honesty, when I first saw rainbow flags hanging/waving from storefronts in Key West, you know, those flags with the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple stripes, I thought they were simply decorative flags designed to add color by using the rainbow to the outdoors, and I even considered getting myself one of those rainbow flags to add some festive color to my own room and even my garden. I used to especially enjoy rainbow colored garden spinners as they added some great color to my garden and I loved rainbows since I was a little kid.

But when I started finding out that those rainbow flags were in fact used to celebrate gay marriage and gay pride, I was shocked! Like, how dare people use something as beautiful as the rainbow to celebrate a horrible, nasty abomination to God and society as gay marriage! And God Himself created the rainbow! God set the format that water droplets refract sunlight so that when you view those droplets from a certain angle, you see the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple of a rainbow! Rainbows appear over 90 percent of the time after an afternoon shower or thunderstorm, especially when the storm and the sun are on opposite sides of the visible sky, and also commonly appear in water shooting out of sprinklers, irrigation systems, garden hoses, fire hoses, pressure/power washers, and sometimes even car washes! Rainbows are especially highly visible when the water coming out of sprinklers, garden hoses, and such contains a lot of mist. People who have had near-death experiences and saw Heaven, most of them report seeing rainbows in Heaven, too; and in fact, one boy who has been to Heaven and back reports that Jesus's white horse has a rainbow colored (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple) mane! Oh, how undeniably furious God probably is with American society for using the rainbow as a sign of gay pride!

If people were to celebrate gay pride, I would have expected them to use black and red flags with a demonic creature with horns and a pitchfork on them.
As to why this was in the Anti-American Women subforum, I have no idea.

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. The social environment is isolating, toxic and devoid of human connection.
Not America-centric; cities all over the world have this problem. It is arguably worse in Eastern cities like Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore, as the population density is higher and people yearn for personal space.

Rural life be the answer? Imagine living in a place where nobody speaks a lick of English.

2. Trying to date women is excessively difficult and problematic.
Discussed to the death in this subforum already: these guys want to put zero effort in relationships, and their dream is to find a woman they can dominate with money and the promise of a Green Card.

3. The culture is toxic to one's self-esteem, personality and mental health.
They have bad self-esteem to begin with: even if they marry with the most submissive, demure waifu, they'd still worry about getting cucked.

4. Cost of living is too high and healthcare costs are astronomical.
Again: Hong Kong, Tokyo. Are you prepared to live in an apartment that is smaller than the toilet you currently have?

5. Food is unhealthy.
Can they even function without their Dews and Doritos?! Don't worry, they'll find substitutes that are equally if not more unhealthy.

Last edited:

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
So, I was browsing their forums, and found a subforum named, "Anti-American Women Rants." I couldn't resist seeing the pure unadulterated autism in it... And well, what I got wasn't what I quite expected.

I found a thread about the recent Supreme Court decision in the U.S. that legalized gay marriage nationwide, and boy were they upset. I spent my day when that decision happened by reading Fox News and The Blaze comments, and they managed to outdo even them.
The homophobia of these guys is utterly baffling to me. Why would they care if gay men and lesbians can marry each other? By their own reasoning, every lesbian couple means 2 "Evil Ameriskanks" unable to get their hooks into a Good American Man, and every gay couple means 2 men liberated (by each other) from the clutches of the Evil Ameriskanks.

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net
I can see it as a good thing where they can feel more confident, since that's what they're being sold, but how many of them are so far gone/socially exceptional that they cannot even make it in one of their "promised lands"? I'd like to see information on that. And about on how many of the guys end up getting rolled.

Also, the cheesy sales pitch needs to be re-written and sound less like an 80's get-rich-quick infomercial. *yawn*
So that's where Family Guy got that cut away from.

Some choice quotes.

As to why this was in the Anti-American Women subforum, I have no idea.
Because 'MUH LIBRULIZM'

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino