The Head of the Boston Police Union Was Molesting Kids for 20 Years. The Department Knew. And Did Nothing. -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2092969

My my name is THomas, I'm a tranny who eats as much cock as I do out of the dumpster! Here's my take on why this guy probably rapes kids, but I sure don't, even though I do.
4A89837A-2654-4B2E-9B5A-D131864D73C1.jpeg
I loved you in Terrahawks, man!

Magikoopa

kiwifarms.net
Starting your thread about a child rapist with a large visual disclaimer pre-empting personal attacks regarding your own "shared traits" with said child rapist has to be one of the most self-defeating acts I've ever witnessed on the internet. Are you sentient enough to explain why this seemed like a good idea and not a huge self burn?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1618605375546.png

Trust me, if I was a kid, and I had to choose my molestor, I would choose a diddler that didn't smell and look like ripe ass and who ate out of a garbage can. It must eat you up that children would choose to get fucked by some doughy weirdo instead of a fat, smelly, hobo, wannabe tranny like yourself.

A man named Tommy Tooter raped his sister, raped a 12-year-old boy, raped Sabrina a teenaged girl, raped a dog, and masturbates to children, yet we haven't stoned him to death. Who would have thought?

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No it doesn't. It sounds like you've been conditioned to believe things that aren't true and calling me "Tom" is equivalent to declaring that you're a transphobic talking turd. Any last words, failed abortion?

it's a breaking story i'm passing along.

I am falsely accused of being a pedophile and child predator on the basis of a single instance of consensual and non-penetrative sex with a minor that occurred forty years ago. If you persist in addressing me as "Tom" , you will get no further responses.

Seriously children, I never fucked a child or dog and my name is Tommie. If you cannot stay on topic or insist on calling me "Tom", you'll just get ignored and have to work extra hard to get my attention, you pathetic pukes and jellied jagoffs.
Kill yourself.
whatever. would you like to discuss the OP or are you obsessively compelled to continue to attack me, you flaming fucktards?

I'm not playing into any of you infantile imbeciles any more. drop the bullshit fixation on something that isn't even real and comment on topic or be completely ignored.
Kill yourself.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Kind of weird, you’d think old Tom would post this on one of the many places online where he is loved and respected, not on a forum created to laugh at him.
He's banned from all of those, despite the fact he is universally loved everywhere, plus he's a moron.

There once was a man named Tom.
Hated by even his mom.
Kids he would fiddle
And dogs he would diddle.
He really should sit on a bomb.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Racists and rapists absolutely have no place in our police or military and both are endemic to both.
LOL, condemning racists, when he flagrantly throws around the "N" word without a hint of impunity.

avings put into training unarmed crisis counselors to respond to domestic disturbance calls
Seriously, Tom, what do you care about the indigenous people that get knocked around by their wives in your area? Are you jealous because your entire identity revolves around stereotypes of a 1950s woman who gets knocked around by her husband if dinner is cold? Are you jealous that no man would ever care about you enough to knock you around so hard that it might improve your disgusting face?
Seriously children, I never fucked a child or dog and my name is Tommie. If you cannot stay on topic or insist on calling me "Tom", you'll just get ignored and have to work extra hard to get my attention, you pathetic pukes and jellied jagoffs.
TOM, anyone can see you a man from space without a telescope, so you can't put the entire world on block, unless you kill yourself! PS, no one would care about that.
I'm not playing into any of you infantile imbeciles any more. drop the bullshit fixation on something that isn't even real and comment on topic or be completely ignored.
Here's an impersonation of Tom

Easy Peasy

It's a shark. That's on land. Motherfuckers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am falsely accused of being a pedophile and child predator on the basis of a single instance of consensual and non-penetrative sex with a minor that occurred forty years ago. If you persist in addressing me as "Tom" , you will get no further responses.
Children cannot consent, you dumb, dog fucking, douchebag dingus.

(See, I can use alliterative insults too.)

Kill yourself Tom. Asap please.