The Head of the Boston Police Union Was Molesting Kids for 20 Years. The Department Knew. And Did Nothing. -

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
do you understand that i am none of those things and you're propagating lies, deluding yourself into believing that mean, stupid a-logging angry adult autistic assholes have any sort of real impact on my emotions?. you're nothing but cartoon characters living in a
cartoon world
You throw tantrums when we mention that what you did to Sabrina was child molestation, and yet we're the ones who are A-logs? Okay.
Everything i am accused of in the title of the original thread about me is false. People who actually meet me don't see a creepy, smelly hobo, "addicted to rage' they need to protect their children from .
If I had a lie detector, it would exp!ode!

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
dilligaf?
Yes, you very much do look like you give a fuck. Look at how many of the threads in your sub-forum were started by you. Are you ready to admit that you're just desperate for any kind of attention or do you want to keep going with the narrative that we're "stalking" you and that the police are gonna kick our doors down any moment now?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, you very much do look like you give a fuck. Look at how many of the threads in your sub-forum were started by you. Are you ready to admit that you're just desperate for any kind of attention or do you want to keep going with the narrative that we're "stalking" you and that the police are gonna kick our doors down any moment now?
He also goes out of his way to pester people on their profiles. That doesn't sound like the actions of someone who doesn't give a fuck.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
lol. the ones desperate for attention are you jellied jagoffs getting up in my face over everything i post. i'm a prolific writer and if i clandestine operators didn't have me penned in at facebook and youtube, i wouldn't be wasting my time here or at AMB where the cool person to asshole ration is about 1:100.
I deliberately call him Tom every single post because he's told us he's rendered completely impotent if you just call him Tom. So if you want to say whatever you like about him, and cripple him, and render him completely incapable of responding, just call him Tom at some part in the post.

Then he literally can't respond!
ROFLMAO! You are one mean , stupid, chickenshit asshole who lives with his head planted firmly up his ass.

My name is not Tom and I am not male. The only people who persistently call me Tom do it to make me angry, which you are intellectually incapable of doing, you ridiculous ass clown.

You are all nothing more than hive minded hypocritical hedonists and sycophantic subordinate sociopaths with severe delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth who are so fucking lame, the best you have in response is to hit the "mad at the internet" button.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Raging again Thomas? Why is it you always give everyone bad reaction scores. Hmm i would say out of anger and total rage.
Have you ever heard of actions speak louder than words? I am sure you would not comprehend what it implies.
lol. the ones desperate for attention are you jellied jagoffs getting up in my face over everything i post. i'm a prolific writer and if i clandestine operators didn't have me penned in at facebook and youtube, i wouldn't be wasting my time here or at AMB where the cool person to asshole ration is about 1:100.

ROFLMAO! You are one mean , stupid, chickenshit asshole who lives with his head planted firmly up his ass.

My name is not Tom and I am not male. The only people who persistently call me Tom do it to make me angry, which you are intellectually incapable of doing, you ridiculous ass clown.

You are all nothing more than hive minded hypocritical hedonists and sycophantic subordinate sociopaths with severe delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth who are so fucking lame, the best you have in response is to hit the "mad at the internet" button.
You do give a fuck. And you get totally ass nuked enraged about the comments you bring fourth from others.

And yes there is one asshole to about 100 commenters. You being the asshole and the cool people being the Kiwi's. How about that tom you got a glimpse of reality.

You are a man Thomas. You are a dog fucking child molesting perverted deviant male at that. Now do get you are the ass clown here tom. You are the one getting laughed at for your words Thomas the pedophile dog fucker.

As for chicken shit well tom we all know about that big guy under the overpass that ran you off so easily as you shit your pants and ran screaming help get the police.
no it isn't and no it doesn't. any last stupid words for me to look at before i put you on ignore and forget about your toxic talking turd self, mr. hanky?
Yes it it and yes it does tom. Mr PORCIABERG. Which is FAT MOUNTAIN. Which you are a giant mountain of fat.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
OH, that's why. The glow-in-the-dark government operatives actively suppressing you. Couldn't posssibly be because here and AMB are the only places that will give you ANY kind of response, even if it's overwhelmingly negative.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My name is not Tom and I am not male.
Your name is Tom and you are male.
no it isn't and no it doesn't. any last stupid words for me to look at before i put you on ignore and forget about your toxic talking turd self, mr. hanky?
Note, this fucking doggy diddling kiddy fiddling retard just repeatedly said he would put you on ignore and never respond if you called him Tom, then I called him Tom repeatedly and he responded to it. No matter what he says, he is obsessively watching every post about him, and will chimp out when he can't cope with your bants any more.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You should seriously hang yourself dude

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've threatened that before and yet here you are still replying. I don't think you have anyone on ignore. You want this negative attention that's the whole reason you continue to come to a site that has a whole section dedicated to talking shit and laughing at you.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You've threatened that before and yet here you are still replying. I don't think you have anyone on ignore. You want this negative attention that's the whole reason you continue to come to a site that has a whole section dedicated to talking shit and laughing at you.
Tom always threatens things he can not deliver on. Like toms massive RICO investigation and the lolsuit of epic mooing. All of which he has done for a decade that i know of. Starting with AMB for theft of his supposed intellectual property. Which basically falls under fair use. seeing as only clips and are use for comedy.

Tom can not ignore anyone it is all evidence in his delusional court case.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom always threatens things he can not deliver on. Like toms massive RICO investigation and the lolsuit of epic mooing. All of which he has done for a decade that i know of. Starting with AMB for theft of his supposed intellectual property. Which basically falls under fair use. seeing as only clips and are use for comedy.

Tom can not ignore anyone it is all evidence in his delusional court case.
and that's assuming the lawyer he gets can't keep out of trouble, example, the lawyer he tried to hire to sue AMB that ended up killing an ex of the girl he was fucking.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are a disgusting withered fag, and not even roaches feel safe leaving their young around you. You will writhe in hell once you die, you sick pervert!

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net

Your real name is Tom and you will always be a natal male, so cry me a river, raging retard. I should point out that your uniquely ubiquitous usage of annoyingly autistic alliteration and analogy doesn't make you an intriguing intellectual, Tom. You're a fucking frivolous faggot, with absolutely zero-worth to the world.

in other words, do a flip, dogfucker

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. the ones desperate for attention are you jellied jagoffs getting up in my face over everything i post. i'm a prolific writer and if i clandestine operators didn't have me penned in at facebook and youtube,
Nobody wants to suppress you, Tom, you just can’t take responsibility for your own behaviour and so you get banned.

You’re not some firebrand whose thoughts threaten the structure of society. They’re the same new age drivel you can find anywhere. We have to stop damaging the planet before it’s too late? How fucking revelatory! What a novel concept! Let me introduce you to Greta Thunberg. She looks about 12, you’d love her.
i wouldn't be wasting my time here or at AMB where the cool person to asshole ration is about 1:100.
Or you could start a blog. Oh wait, but people could ignore that, and you’re pathetically desperate for even negative attention.
Yet you keep saying that it’s not your name and you aren’t male, and you keep telling people that it makes you so angry that you have to put them on ignore. People wouldn’t do it if it didn’t work.
You are all nothing more than hive minded hypocritical hedonists and sycophantic subordinate sociopaths
NEW WORD: “Clangry.” The state that emerges during Tommy’s rants where he’s so enraged that he begins clanging uncontrollably.

with severe delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth who are so fucking lame, the best you have in response is to hit the "mad at the internet" button.
Pretty rich coming from someone who claims to hit the ignore button whenever someone says something you don’t like. Mind you, since you don’t have the balls to actually do it, I guess it’s not total hypocrisy.

But I’d like to focus on that “severe delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth” point you keep reciting whenever you get clangry. Now, as far as I’m aware, nobody here has claimed to be any kind of genius. Nobody has claimed to have “redeeming social worth” beyond the norms of society (note that not fucking dogs, children or family members is kind of a baseline).

But you know who regularly does claim both those things? You. You come here, declaring that you’re this highly respected intellectual heavyweight, beloved by the community, and big corporations are terrified of you because you speak such truths. When pressed, you can provide no evidence that you’re anything other than a deranged old man. Remember all that next time you accuse other people of projection.
no it isn't and no it doesn't. any last stupid words for me to look at before i put you on ignore and forget about your toxic talking turd self
DRINK!