The History Kotakuinaction Moderator pinkerbelle Wants Buried -

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit this autistic faggot has legs, look at this garbage insanity he wrote. It's like if you refined @Jaimas down into a SuperJaimas.
https://www.allthink.com/1795864
http://archive.li/4FeaG

Anyways, the name he used on reddit was 'worldofchancraft' (now suspended) and his voat account is graveofconcernedanon. RebelLucy (also suspended now) is possibly his sock account, and he's active on Netscape 9's gamergate discord.

Dig squad, anybody?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like if you refined @Jaimas down into a SuperJaimas.
That is fucking terrifying and must be stopped at all costs.

More on the topic of this particular sperg, on the subject of "Gamergate War College?" Some sifting through the archives later, and I'd figured out why I thought I heard of that term before: Back in October, this guy went on a massive spree REEEEE-ing about how KIA was corrupt and how Gamergate is some sort of magical transformative thing and oh my god, reading his manifesto is like reading an Ultimate Warrior comic that has Gamergate in it.

This guy spread this insane tard manifesto everywhere, on every platform available, to everyone he would remotely thought would listen:

ED2? Check.
Voat? Check.
The Polygon Subreddit? Check.
The fucking MGTOW Subreddit? Check.
Whatever the shit this is? Check.

I can say this much with nigh-certainty: Almost certainly a ggrevolter. He white-knights ggrevolt pretty often in his braindead manifesto.
I don't blame you if you don't click the spoiler tag for these.

What said:
The infiltrators and their useful idiot sjwlites current plan is to label everyone that successfully thwarted the attempted banning of socjus as ggrevolt or anti-gg and not the "real gg". Notice the anti-gg bolding. Anti-gg or ggrevolt is to become the new easy scapegoat to win arguments by the groups trying to ban socjus instead of actually debating. That way the next time they want to push through unpopular rule changes they can brand opposing viewpoints as anti-gg. Instead of rejecting the label like last time if we preempt them and embrace it we thwart their plans once more.
MY EYES said:
The important thing is to not kick out people from our coalition just because you don't like them for things unrelated to being anti-sjw or anti-globalist. That happened on kia and they brutally kicked out the redpill archive.li/a7lA0 and libertarians with the "majority left" virtue signaling. That's why we need to merge those 10 groups into a single hub so we can stay united in a single sub free of infiltration. Building up the grand coalition is going to be difficult, because we're going to have constant attempts from kia alts to sabotage and subvert this sub as they did ggrevolt, in the aftermath of ggrevolt successfully blocking socjus from being banned at the hands of kia mods. At every turn kia power users and mods tried to make them look bad just because they prevented the banning of socjus that one time.
Short version: This guy is convinced that saner heads prevailing is evidence of ggrevolt being right all along.

For those new to this new level of Autism, you might be asking: "The fuck is a ggrevolt?"

Well, ggrevolt were the idiots who, when Gamergate was in full swing, insisted that Gamergate focus all its attentions not on the boycotts, or FTC contacting campaigns, or archiving fucking everything, and instead demadning constant push-back against SJWs. The "Gamergate is forcing women out of the industry" meme basically got its legs because of these clowns, which brings us to the funniest part: It was originally started as a honeypot, headed up by a number of Anti-GG mainstays (Teridax for example) with the intention of using it to bait harassment towards the usual suspects and ergo keep the victimhood machine marching on.

Thing is, shit didn't work out so great. The overpowering majority of GG's mainstays stayed well the fuck away from ggrevolt, and publicly condemned it for feeding the victimhood narratives, if they didn't make fun of it openly. Then the fucking inevitable happened and the rampaging autism-factories ggrevolt had lured to its banner quickly overwhelmed the mods and wound up taking it over. By this point the honeypot attempt had been exposed, the people who started it fucked off, and ggrevolt basically imploded. It was not missed.

To this day, this is the last post made on the board:

There's other evidence to suggest that RebelLucy's a ggrevolter as well, beyond the above. Cursory examination of the Voat account (thank you Cat) reveals that they hover around not only GG-related shit, but also the subreddit-equivalents SJWHate and NeoGAF. Couldn't check their Reddit activities since they got banned. I didn't see any familiar faces sifting through his Steam friends, but since we have an idea of where to look now, I'd check through some of the bigger spergs involved with ggrevolt. My first thought is that it was a Variloh alt, but it doesn't quite fit his usual profile of bitching about e-celebs.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is a glorious day for our heroes at /v/gamergate voat have found the true sjw history of Kotakuinaction mod Pinkerbelle. Her true sjw history pre-gamergate that she whined to the reddit admins to bury:

Bitch was trying to get people fired from their jobs one month before gamergate started

http://archive.li/QSrlA
Tried to get ppl fired? She asked Sirius/XM a legit question. Jamie Fox is a racist faggot. She's a silly goose for questioning why a company has a superstar with a rather successful radio show in their employ, but what you said is nonsense. Plus, she looks pretty good, that gives her some pull.

MiloCoin

kiwifarms.net
Tried to get ppl fired? She asked Sirius/XM a legit question. Jamie Fox is a racist faggot. She's a silly goose for questioning why a company has a superstar with a rather successful radio show in their employ, but what you said is nonsense. Plus, she looks pretty good, that gives her some pull.
That is the same week SiriusXM fired Anthony Cumia of the O&A show for "racially-charged and hate-filled" tweets the night he was physically attacked by a black tranny hooker while taking photos of Times Square at 3am.

This looks more like retaliation towards SiriusXM firing someone for shit he said off the air, while allowing an actual racist to say racially-charged things on the air.

• Winner
Reactions: Coleman Francis

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is the same week SiriusXM fired Anthony Cumia of the O&A show for "racially-charged and hate-filled" tweets the night he was physically attacked by a black tranny hooker while taking photos of Times Square at 3am.

This looks more like retaliation towards SiriusXM firing someone for shit he said off the air, while allowing an actual racist to say racially-charged things on the air.

Ah, she's an O&A fan. Now I really like her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino