Culture The Hollywood Sex Pest Megathread - America saw Yewtree and said 'We can top that'

Did Harvey Weinstein molest you?

• Yes

Votes: 57 10.7%
  • ((((Yes))))

Votes: 476 89.3%

• Total voters

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
It’s a day ending in Y. Cuba Gooding Jr. surrenders to NYPD on forced groping charges.

Cuba Gooding Jr. surrenders to NYPD on groping allegation, charged with 'forcible touching'
Maria Puente, USA TODAYPublished 2:17 p.m. ET June 13, 2019 | Updated 4:36 p.m. ET June 13, 2019

Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn himself in to police after an alleged groping incident at a New York City bar. USA TODAY

CONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE
Sought for three days for questioning on a sexual-misconduct allegation, Cuba Gooding Jr. voluntarily surrendered Thursday to New York police, was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor count of "forcible touching" involving an accusation he groped a woman's breast in a New York bar on Sunday.
Det. Martin Brown, a spokesman for the NYPD, told USA TODAY Gooding was charged by the Special Victims unit after he turned himself in and was questioned at a police precinct.
Gooding is expected to be arraigned shortly.
News video posted on Twitter showed police walking a cuffed, smiling Gooding out what appeared to be a back door of the precinct.
#BREAKING - Cuba Gooding Jr. leaves in handcuffs after surrendering to NYPD on groping allegation. He’s been charged with 'forcible touching'. @etnow#EntertainmentNews#CubaGoodingJrpic.twitter.com/Ljox7KbqDG
— Charles A. O'Keefe (@CharlesAOKeefe) June 13, 2019
Mark Heller, one of Gooding's attorneys who arranged for Gooding to turn himself in to the sex-crime detectives, told USA TODAY he expected Gooding to be arrested and charged with "forcible touching," commonly known as groping.
But Heller insisted prosecutors should decline to prosecute Gooding for lack of evidence of wrongdoing.
Cuba Gooding Jr. is handcuffed and led by a police officer from a NYPD precinct, June 13, 2019, after he was arrested and charged with groping a woman at a Manhattan bar.

Cuba Gooding Jr. is handcuffed and led by a police officer from a NYPD precinct, June 13, 2019, after he was arrested and charged with groping a woman at a Manhattan bar. (Photo: Mark Lennihan/ AP)

"I have viewed the footage (of video surveillance) of the entire evening and did not see one scintilla of criminal culpability on the part of Cuba Gooding," Heller said.
News videos posted on Twitter showed Heller defending Gooding as innocent. He said Gooding would plead not guilty.
"I am completely confident that he will be totally exonerated," Heller said.
Cuba Gooding Jr.'s lawyer: "I am completely confident that he will be totally exonerated" https://t.co/u5ackWE4Gspic.twitter.com/bqbC43FAXs
— CBS News (@CBSNews) June 13, 2019
The plan for Gooding to surrender was up in the air earlier on Thursday after Heller watched the surveillance video from the bar and hesitated, unable to contact the Manhattan District Attorney's office to discuss whether a prosecution was possible or warranted.
But Gooding alluded to a video tape when he declared himself innocent of the accusation late Tuesday, as he was preparing to board a flight from Los Angeles to New York. He was stopped by a paparazzo who asked him if he was guilty of the accusation.
"No, absolutely not," Gooding said, smiling affably.
In the video of the interview posted by TMZ, Gooding said he was at the bar, met people, took pictures with fans but rejected any suggestion he touched someone inappropriately on purpose or by accident.
Cuba Gooding Jr. arrives at the New York Police Department's Special Victim's Unit, June 13, 2019 to face an allegation he groped a woman at Manhattan bar.

Cuba Gooding Jr. arrives at the New York Police Department's Special Victim's Unit, June 13, 2019 to face an allegation he groped a woman at Manhattan bar. (Photo: Mark Lennihan/ AP)

"I trust the system, let the process speak for itself," Gooding said as he walked into the terminal, interrupted by a fan seeking a picture. "There's a tape that shows what really happened."
The Oscar-winning actor was accused of drunkenly groping a woman's breast while partying and drinking with her at the Magic Hour Rooftop Bar and Lounge in midtown Manhattan on Sunday night.
At least one video posted online (and later deleted) by someone who was in the bar showed Gooding was there that night, holding a microphone and raucously singing with others. It did not show him groping anyone.
Police had been seeking to talk to Gooding, 51, since early Monday to question him about the allegation of "forcible touching" at the bar. Heller said the misdemeanor charge could lead to a potential jail sentence of one year.
Cuba Gooding Jr. at the 68th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Sept. 18, 2016.

Cuba Gooding Jr. at the 68th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Sept. 18, 2016. (Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

The accuser, 29, called police hours after the alleged encounter in the early hours of Monday. So far, she has not been identified, nor has anyone claiming to be the accuser spoken to the media.
Heller told USA TODAY his legal team negotiated an arrangement to allow Gooding to turn himself in to police on Thursday, but that was before he viewed the surveillance video from the bar.

Gooding, who won an Oscar for best supporting actor for 1996's "Jerry Maguire," more recently received plaudits for playing O.J. Simpson on FX's “The People v. O.J. Simpson.”
Prior to the current era of widespread #MeToo wariness, which gained force in the fall of 2017, Gooding was criticized for his hard-partying and his behavior towards women.
In March 2017, he was slammed on social media when he lifted up the dress of Golden Globe winner Sarah Paulson when he appeared on stage at Los Angeles PaleyFest with his co-stars of "American Horror Story."

Academy award-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr. is starring in the London revival of musical "Chicago" taking on the role of lawyer Billy Flynn. ROUGH CUT (no reporter narration). Video provided by Reuters Newslook

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Lots of these blinds are fake and gay and this one smells fake and gay. Emilia got jobs AFTER Terminator Genisys and has GoT residuals to buy her beach houses for the next 1000 years. She's fine and doesn't need to suck dick.
This has less to do with money. People want celebrity, they want fame, they want recognition. Most B listers could retire from public life and never worry about money ever again, but they don't. They become accustomed to the lifestyle, they want more. You're in the mindset of a regular working joe.

4532DE9C00000578-0-image-a-13_1507653722766.jpg

wall.jpg

who.jpg

and.jpg

cliff.jpg

savile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
I don’t if this is where to put it but while I don’t know about the truth to the allegations against Michael Jackson, his fans are some of the most delusional people I’ve ever seen.

They‘ve called people guilty and perverts for doing debatable and likely untrue allegations but even dare mention that MJ’s obsession with little kids was abnormal and not healthy and they go full on mama bear.

This has less to do with money. People want celebrity, they want fame, they want recognition. Most B listers could retire from public life and never worry about money ever again, but they don't. They become accustomed to the lifestyle, they want more. You're in the mindset of a regular working joe.

View attachment 800211
STRONG Colored, oops Woman Of Color Ava Duvernay claims she never heard about the sexual allegations against Weinstein. Just that he was an asshole.

But if random people on the internet years ago knew what was up I doubt Ava heard absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t if this is where to put it but while I don’t know about the truth to the allegations against Michael Jackson, his fans are some of the most delullisonal people I’ve ever seen.

They‘ve called people guilty and perverts for doing debatable and likely untrue allegations but even dare mention that MJ’s obsession with little kids was abnormal and not healthy and they go full on mama bear.
there is a huge sperg out about it in the multimedia forum in the thread about Finding Neverland. A lot of people here seem convinced MJ is innocent. I mentioned earlier that I read a book about safety for kids recently, and I actually thought about that thread and MJ defenders a lot. The author of the book talked about the process people go through to ignore their (correct) intuitions about creeps. It is pretty similar to the pro-MJ people's talking points. The over all pattern in his behavior is extremely damning.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
there is a huge sperg out about it in the multimedia forum in the thread about Finding Neverland. A lot of people here seem convinced MJ is innocent. I mentioned earlier that I read a book about safety for kids recently, and I actually thought about that thread and MJ defenders a lot. The author of the book talked about the process people go through to ignore their (correct) intuitions about creeps. It is pretty similar to the pro-MJ people's talking points. The over all pattern in his behavior is extremely damning.
I'd recommend Raz0rfist's videos on the subject, or even just the time he was a guest on Nick Rekieta's show. I'm not sure whether MJ was completely innocent of anything ever (probably not), but there was a reason he was acquitted in the actual cases against him and it is that they were hot garbage from an evidentiary or any other standard. I'm pretty sure he was actually innocent of the specific things he was accused of in that case.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
I'd recommend Raz0rfist's videos on the subject, or even just the time he was a guest on Nick Rekieta's show. I'm not sure whether MJ was completely innocent of anything ever (probably not), but there was a reason he was acquitted in the actual cases against him and it is that they were hot garbage from an evidentiary or any other standard. I'm pretty sure he was actually innocent of the specific things he was accused of in that case.
You can say Michael could be innocent and didn't do any sinful acts on anyone and there's a 50/50 chance he is or isn't innocent.. but the question is: If MJ wasn't a big celeb and and had adoring fans a decade after his death, would they let their own children or young nephews and cousins have a "sleepover" or be flown out and given lavish gifts by what is pretty much a stranger? Is Michael's behavior not abnormal and suspicious?

I've seen MJ defenders completely ignore this question and deflect to the "lies" made by the alleged "victims" and how people who "knew" him said he was "nice and caring".

It's crazy how if Michael was simply a normal regular poor person who was having "sleepovers" with children, then everyone would go all up in arms in harming him. But after seeing some of R Kelly's female fanbase screaming about how they wanted him to pee on them even after the allegations went out, I'm no longer shocked.

I saw a case about this girl who was held hostage for months and after getting lucky and escaping, people online were calling her every name in the book and saying she was "lying" even after confessions, large amounts of evidence and everything in the victims story adding up. It's all pretty sad honestly.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Raz0rfist is insufferable, I'll tune in if that vein in his forehead finally bursts during one of his tough guy rants. I have never said that MJ should not have been acquitted in the case that made it to court. I don't really care if the finding neverland guys were telling the truth or to what degree they were telling the truth, I care about the pattern of behavior that MJ engaged in which is inherently concerning. MJ settled case after case out of court for millions and still kept the same pattern of behavior, which is identical to pedophilic grooming. To continue that behavior after it had cost him so much (financially and in his reputation) is most easily explained by him being a pedophile that serially abused boys.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
I've read over heaps of stuff about the case, and although what MJ done has done is inappropriate and weird. (Letting families sleepover in his 3 story bedroom, and giving hugs to strangers kids, basically acting like he is a kid). The fact that the reporter for the case who was sitting in the court said himself the prosecution had trouble forming a case without the accusers parents and eyewitnesses getting hauled away in handcuffs for being exposed for earlier scams they committed involving wire fraud and the like. He said the way the prosecution just fell apart was something he'd never seen before. One of the jurors 5 years later said even with the accusations with the new doco they'd still vote not guilty because there wasn't a shred of evidence.

Combine that with the polices year long surveillance, multiple raids on Neverland, and the FBI's 300 page report on their investigation. If you still believe he did something to some kid, then nothing will convince you otherwise. You've already made your mind up.

ThanksForPosting

It's Greatly Appreciated
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't believe MJ to be guilty, but his activity was creepy. I think he can be innocent of shit he was being accused of, but he also did behavior that most wouldn't approve of. That being said, given how his life has panned out in the public from a child onward, I feel like his behavior can be explained (esp. given his abusive dad). Dude tried to live out the childhood he never had, which put him in these types of predicaments, but nothing ever suggested he was raping or abusing the kids. He seemed to be on the complete opposite spectrum of someone like an R. Kelly

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't believe MJ to be guilty, but his activity was creepy. I think he can be innocent of shit he was being accused of, but he also did behavior that most wouldn't approve of. That being said, given how his life has panned out in the public from a child onward, I feel like his behavior can be explained (esp. given his abusive dad). Dude tried to live out the childhood he never had, which put him in these types of predicaments, but nothing ever suggested he was raping or abusing the kids. He seemed to be on the complete opposite spectrum of someone like an R. Kelly
Don't forget Saville, he was in a similar position to MJ, and yet not a single charge or investigation was ever started, even though the Knighthood board knew as far back as 1998 about child abuse allegations. Savilles family was so convinced of his guilt, they had the tomb and bust of Saville smashed after his funeral. The people in power could make things go away. Why didn't MJ's charges and investigations just "disappear"?

I wonder if it has to do with this article from 2003.

voodoo.jpg

I see Spielberg and Geffen come up in celeb gossip circles as being the untouchable kingpins of the Hollywood pedophiles. Beyond reproach. Interestingly, Spielberg and Jackson had a breakdown of their collaborative relationsip around the time of Hook being filmed. I wonder if MJ discovered something.

My current theory is that several high profile directors and producers were using Neverland at the time to groom children unbeknownst to MJ, and when he found out, he realized there would be no way for him to stop them, they were untouchable, so he in desperation hoped Voodoo magic would kill them. I mean, if he was part of the pedophile ring, it would be fully in their interests to protect him, as Saville had been protected. But he was thrown under the bus, even when the accusers were people just looking for a payday.

I doubt people would even want to believe it, even if it is real. Plus Spielbergs works are too valuable, even after his death.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino