Culture The Hollywood Sex Pest Megathread - America saw Yewtree and said 'We can top that'

Did Harvey Weinstein molest you?

• Yes

Votes: 57 10.4%
  • ((((Yes))))

Votes: 492 89.6%

• Total voters

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
He'd already torpedoed himself by filing a civil suit before the criminal case was over. That's one of the worst things you can do to your own credibility. It opens you up to lots of questions when you testify in the trial, lots of "How can we be expected to believe you when you have a clear financial motive in getting the defendant convicted?" types of questions.

Now, why this dude filed a civil suit, then withdrew it, I don't know. Maybe he was paid to do it in order to kill the criminal case, I see lots of lawyers speculating online about that. Maybe his civil lawyer got greedy and they jumped the gun. Maybe his lawyer is just dumb. There's definitely something going on that the public doesn't know about.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
I can't take blind items seriously. They say so many daft shit about celebrities that you really struggle to believe it.
This one on the other hand....
mbb1.jpg

mbb.jpg

The 15-year-old actress has been vocal in the past about her close friendship with rapper Drake, 32, so it only makes sense she would want to support her BFF’s fashion line, OVO, as well. At the 2018 Emmy Awards, Brown was asked by “Access Hollywood” about her relationship with the Grammy winner, to which she said, “I love him. I met him in Australia and he’s honestly so fantastic, and a great friend, a great role model. We text — we just texted each other the other day and he was like, ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like, ‘I miss you more.’”

mbb2.jpg

During an interview with E! News at the time, Hailey revealed she’d known Drake for “about like four years” — making her only 14 when they met. The same as Millie is now.

He was reportedly quite sweet to her, always getting her gifts.

And then she turned 18. And after those four years he started hooking up with her. Their relationship was rumored to have lasted about six months.

Hmm.

mbb3.jpg

Later, he tells the girl “I don’t know if I should feel guilty or not but I had fun, and I like the way your breasts feel against my chest,” before kissing her again.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Oh SHIT. Is it finally Happening? Is Cernovich going after Dan Schneider??

View attachment 839958
Convicting Schneider would mean throwing his work under the bus, and it's currently in syndication. You are worth money? The corporations would rather protect you, it's their impetus. Protect the profits and share price. Corporations have no interest in morals, they are trying to make money. Otherwise they wouldn't let people die becuase they can't afford their huge profit margin premiums on health insurance.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 839819

View attachment 839845

The 15-year-old actress has been vocal in the past about her close friendship with rapper Drake, 32, so it only makes sense she would want to support her BFF’s fashion line, OVO, as well. At the 2018 Emmy Awards, Brown was asked by “Access Hollywood” about her relationship with the Grammy winner, to which she said, “I love him. I met him in Australia and he’s honestly so fantastic, and a great friend, a great role model. We text — we just texted each other the other day and he was like, ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like, ‘I miss you more.’”

View attachment 839848

During an interview with E! News at the time, Hailey revealed she’d known Drake for “about like four years” — making her only 14 when they met. The same as Millie is now.

He was reportedly quite sweet to her, always getting her gifts.

And then she turned 18. And after those four years he started hooking up with her. Their relationship was rumored to have lasted about six months.

Hmm.

View attachment 839851

Later, he tells the girl “I don’t know if I should feel guilty or not but I had fun, and I like the way your breasts feel against my chest,” before kissing her again.

I don't understand this.

I worked at a bar and we had teenage hosts, and us 20-somethings generally didn't try to fuck them. Or be friends with them. It was understood that if you're 25 then you can't really be that close with a 17 year old.

Burn Hollywood. Jesus christ burn it.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Do you folks like coffee?
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand this.

I worked at a bar and we had teenage hosts, and us 20-somethings generally didn't try to fuck them. Or be friends with them. It was understood that if you're 25 then you can't really be that close with a 17 year old.

The difference here was that you were a common person bound by the shackles of the law. Celebrities aren't bound by the same restraints. It's amazing and horrifying how much you can get away with by being rich and famous. I mean fuck, how many of the subjects of this thread are actually being hit with jail time, and I mean the ones that have legitimate accusations leveled against them?

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The difference here was that you were a common person bound by the shackles of the law. Celebrities aren't bound by the same restraints. It's amazing and horrifying how much you can get away with by being rich and famous. I mean fuck, how many of the subjects of this thread are actually being hit with jail time, and I mean the ones that have legitimate accusations leveled against them?
I agree. Give common people the due process of law. Burn Jimmy Wheels at the stake.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand this.

This happened at a place I worked at once that hired a bunch of teenagers for seasonal. It was a complete shitshow. There's a bit too many details for me to go into specifics(for obvious reasons) but it basically ruined the marriage of the older guy and he didn't even date the teenager(17) for that long either(unsurprisingly) before he slinked back to his wife(also unsurprisingly). Also happened between a manager and some younger girls(like 16 and 17) at a place my sister used to work at. This shit prob happens way more in hollywood but it's not completely out of place to happen in normal jobs too. Though I will say the jobs were located in pretty trashy areas so that might explain why I encountered that a couple of times. It prob doesn't really happen in nicer areas.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
Man Whose Penis You Have Seen Arrested For Beating His Wife
peter and nadia north.jpg

XBiz said:
LOS ANGELES — Performer Nadia North spoke with online mainstream celebrity news site TMZ about her allegations that her husband, prominent male talent Peter North, had been violent towards her.

Nadia North showed evidence that twice this past June the male performer had been arrested for violence against her.

TMZ spoke with Newport Beach police, who confirmed that Peter North had been arrested on June 5 and June 15 for the website described as “rough[ing] up his wife in their Newport Beach, CA home.”

XBIZ has reviewed documents related to the arrest provided by a source close to Nadia North that appear to show a restraining order against her husband. Nadia North also alleges in the document multiple other specific instances of domestic violence since their 2016 marriage.

Nadia North has performed in content produced for Peter North’s paysite, which she co-owns. Nadia North described their collaboration in a 2018 interview with Adult DVD Talk: “He doesn’t really direct anymore, I do that for the most part. Or we do it together. His scenes now, he’s only with me. He hasn’t been with any other women since we’ve been together. He doesn’t want to. That’s remarkable for him. He’s on set all the time when I’m working. I get turned on because he’s turned on. He makes sure I can see him and I wink at him. We flirt with each other all the time when we’re filming.”

Speaking about her debut as a performer, Nadia North told Captain Jack that she and her husband "were talking about it and it was kind of funny how it happened. He said it would turn him on to watch me with another guy, that’s how it actually started. We had a series called ‘Unfaithful’ that I directed and starred in, that was for us because we were in every scene together.”

“You’re going to laugh, my very first scene was a gangbang with him. He blindfolded me and he brought me into a room and that was how it started. ‘Hello! Here I am world!’” she said.

According to TMZ, Peter North is currently out on bail. XBIZ spoke with sources close to Nadia North who said that the performer is concerned about what she describes as attempts to contact her by her estranged husband despite the restraining order apparently in place.
for fun google: "peter north" "matt ramsey"

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
Man Whose Penis You Have Seen Arrested For Beating His Wife
View attachment 843331

for fun google: "peter north" "matt ramsey"
More like he beat her pussy up :eli:

Though I will say the jobs were located in pretty trashy areas so that might explain why I encountered that a couple of times. It prob doesn't really happen in nicer areas.
:optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net

NANTUCKET, Mass. —
The sexual assault charges against actor Kevin Spacey in a Nantucket criminal case have been dropped, according to a court document filed by Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe.

An 18-year-old man, the son of former WCVB anchor Heather Unruh, accused the former "House of Cards" star of groping him at a Nantucket bar.

During a July 8 court hearing, the accuser decided to invoke the Fifth Amendment after being pressed by Spacey's attorney about a missing cellphone containing messages that may be relevant to the case.

Unruh and the accuser's father, Nick Little, both testified during the July 8 hearing that they did not know where the phone was.

On July 14, O’Keefe said the 18-year-old, his family and his attorney met in the district attorney's office to discuss their options. The accuser was told that if he chose to continue to invoke his Fifth Amendment right, the case would not be able to go forward. After privately consulting with his lawyer, the 18-year-old chose not to waive his Fifth Amendment right.

As a result, the Commonwealth decided to dismiss the charges against Spacey, according to O’Keefe.

"My client and his family have shown an enormous amount of courage under difficult circumstances," said Mitchell Garabedian, the attorney for the accuser.

During her testimony, Unruh admitted she was concerned about the contents of her son's phone, including offensive language from his Venmo account, and deleted some content.

"I was a mother who was looking through her son’s phone for the first time and I saw things that concerned me," Unruh testified, maintaining she did not delete anything relevant to the case.

Little testified that he never told his son to delete any text messages and said he was not aware of anyone deleting messages.

The family dropped its civil case against Spacey on July 5 "with prejudice," meaning that it cannot be refiled.

Garabedian said his clients dropped their civil case because of the “emotional roller coaster” that the family has been on. Unruh said on July 8 that the case was not dropped because of a settlement.

Spacey pleaded not guilty to that charge in January and his lawyers have called the accusations "patently false."

The case came to light when Unruh said Spacey got her son drunk and then sexually assaulted him in July 2016 at The Club Car restaurant and bar.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This would be an impressive victory if Spacey hadn't conducted himself like a total fucking exceptional creep as this was all unfolding. I'm surprised OJ Simpson hasn't sued him for trying to get in on his action of Most Guilty-Acting Acquitted Man.
He's probably guilty of something, even though this case was pretty much bullshit from the beginning.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I'm struggling to have sympathy for the "victim" in the Spacey debacle.
He came forward way after the event, which is always a huge red flag, then blew his own credibility apart by deleting things off his phone and editing the contents, then saying they "couldn't find it" to hand over so it could be examined. Whether Spacey touched his cock or not, whether it was with permission or not, at this point it's a swing and a miss. Nice try, but #believealltwinks is not going to catch on.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I'm struggling to have sympathy for the "victim" in the Spacey debacle.
He came forward way after the event, which is always a huge red flag, then blew his own credibility apart by deleting things off his phone and editing the contents, then saying they "couldn't find it" to hand over so it could be examined. Whether Spacey touched his cock or not, whether it was with permission or not, at this point it's a swing and a miss. Nice try, but #believealltwinks is not going to catch on.
This guy was one of the types of victim/witness cops are supposed to weed out as unreliable before filing criminal charges against someone they can't convict. He showed every sign of being either completely full of shit, or at least such a flake that he'd never convince a jury.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino