Culture The Hollywood Sex Pest Megathread - America saw Yewtree and said 'We can top that'

Did Harvey Weinstein molest you?

• Yes

Votes: 57 10.4%
  • ((((Yes))))

Votes: 492 89.6%

• Total voters

The Last Stand

The smartest twins on the planet.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cautiously optimistic, I hope this would take off. Everybody gets accused of sexual harassment, especially after Weinstein. However, innocent people may be caught in the crossfire. Or one thing gets massively overblown.

But because this is the Internet, this may turn into a counter like Blue Lives Matter was to Black Lives Matter, and the premise gets ruined by insufferable people.

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Fake Jan Brady
kiwifarms.net
His fucking foot fetish...
Also he is the one choking Diane Kruger in Inglorious Bastards

• Informative
Reactions: Rise

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
I know there's already a #MeToo thread. However, the circumstances of this particular case are rather interesting.

So, if you have kept up with #MeToo shittery, you'll know that legendary opera singer Plácido Domingo has been recently accused of sexual harassment by a number of women. Due to this, concerts of his in Philadelphia and San Francisco have already been canceled.

So what's new here? Thing is, over the last couple of months, Domingo's former daughter-in-law and ex-member of the Church of Scientology has been speaking very publicly speaking out about all the fucked up stuff she saw within, starting with this interview in the Daily Mail. It's full of juicy messed up stuff. Talks of spiritism, labor camps and forced abortions. She has also spoken about them almost killing Brad Pitt with some freaky drug-purification ritual.

Concerning Plácido Domingo, he's apparently not very fond of the sons of Xenu. For many years they essentially extorted the guy, making him pay for stuff out of fear of not being able to see his children and grandchildren. He actively worked to get his family out of the cult, and while most of it is currently out, one of his sons remains in.

And now, shortly after this has been revealed, a bunch of women come out of nowhere and accuse Plácido of being a serial harasser.

Hmmmm...

:thinking:

I mean... there's the slight possibility he is both a creep AND on scientology's bad side, but yeah, my first suspicion is definitely on this being bullshit.

Why hasn't someone just up and murdered those assholes yet? Seriously, they try to drive people to suicide, you'd think that would have backfired once or twice by now...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino