The Holocaust Thread - The Great Debate Between Affirmers, Revisionists and Deniers

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
Who cares? It's not like the nazi's didn't want to get rid of the Jews everywhere and anywhere they encountered them. I find it ridiculous that it's mostly nazi's and their fellow travellers that hold revisionist views. Like they have a hard time dealing with what their own depravity would lead to, whether it was organized or not.
Much of the deaths caused by starvation were due to scarcity caused by the British blockade.

When will liberals own up to their crimes? You can't take someone's food from them and then blame them when people start dying.

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
Much of the deaths caused by starvation were due to scarcity caused by the British blockade.

When will liberals own up to their crimes? You can't take someone's food from them and then blame them when people start dying.
Remember that the British starved millions of Indians during WW2 by shipping food out during a famine but its barely a footnote in history.

Rapechu

kiwifarms.net
Remember that the British starved millions of Indians during WW2 by shipping food out during a famine but its barely a footnote in history.
The British also tried to eradicate the Irish in the 1800s. During the potato famine, the British (who were governing Ireland at the time) increased their food exports from Ireland. Oh, and the Brits were the first to use concentration camps against the South African Boers, with terrible conditions that led to mass deaths. In terms of WW2, the British specifically targetted civilians, with bombers carrying incendiaries which were intended to be used against residential districts. They blockaded food imports to Germany intending to starve millions. They collaborated with the Soviets, the largest mass-murderers in history, and even helped to cover up their crimes. Hypocrites par-excellence.

The only major combatant in WW2 who upheld completely honorably was Fascist Italy; and Fascism had its name dragged through the mud too even though Mussolini didn't even do anything. It shows the power of propaganda that Fascism is "sooo evil" but nobody can even name anything that the Fascists (not Germans) did.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
they see giant corpse fires
Burning bodies didn't start until a few months later, or they didn't burn while people were waiting there

everyone runs for the treelines, and 52 guards with SMGs can't possibly shoot even half of them. Or hell, maybe the mob decides to rush the guards and grab their guns.

Who did this mob mostly consist of? Jews unfit for work, elderly, children, sick--who weren't 100% positive they were gonna be killed--decide to fight professional army with armed guards in watchtowers, considerable army garrison a few miles away who could be called up, and btw they're a thousand miles away from friendly territory

1637851246118.png

You also said that the bodies were primarily burnt out in the open with gasoline. This would be VERY conspicuous, to anyone observing. But the Polish report makes no mention of that.
Burning started later--in the summer--but yeah other reports mention this eg

Even with jewish prisoners to help them, these prisoners weren't sympathizers with their guards were they? They would have escaped or fought back if they could, right?
There wasn't a revolt at Belzec, but it happened at the Sobibor, Treblinka, and Auschwitz extermination centers. Most Jews taking part were killed.

It cannot be done.

OK well it's rather easy for me to give answers here, and I'm still waiting for your answers about certain questions concerning the wholesale manufacture of a massive historical event - eg how millions of Jews were resettled deep in Russia without the faintest shred of evidence emerging for it, even 50. 60, 80 years after the fact

There is a reason for me bringing up these reports, but it seems like you're hung up on this question of feasibility--which I have to inform you goes both ways

Last edited:

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
A debate appears to be planned between well known "third positionist" (read: Nazi admirer) Mike Enoch/Pienovich and some academic

This guy Cockerill seems pretty well educated and sharp so the debate should be a demolition from an impartial point of view. Here he points out the missing Jews problem

Mike P on the other hand seems determined to make this about Auschwitz and nothing else. Does he concede the rest of the Holocaust?

I predict that this debate will NOT happen because Mike P knows how bad the 'resettlement' question is, with the lack of evidence being so total even his own followers might start having second thoughts. The 'burden of proof' argument (it only applies to one side) is retarded and doesn't hold up to more than a moment's scrutiny

Last edited:

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
Hey look Chugger makes another post blaming Germany for their evidence and lack of evidence, while exonerating the Soviets for their lack of evidence. Boy who could guess he would do that. I bet he'll say obvious allied manipulation has to be the truth because otherwise his story will fall apart next.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Hey look Chugger makes another post blaming Germany for their evidence and lack of evidence, while exonerating the Soviets for their lack of evidence. Boy who could guess he would do that. I bet he'll say obvious allied manipulation has to be the truth because otherwise his story will fall apart next.
Example of me "exonerating" the Soviets? I believe I called them Holocaust deniers lol https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-holocaust-thread.68380/post-10252220

Last edited:

JohnDoe

All I want is hot chocolate and a racial holy war!
kiwifarms.net
Burning bodies didn't start until a few months later, or they didn't burn while people were waiting there
Wait, so a train pulls up and there are how many bodies already stacked? A few months later means a boxcar opens to show off the 50 foot high corpse tower made of 12,000 Jew-bodies, right? And this was okay, nobody mentioned that? This is sounding more ridiculous by the post!

NJBear

kiwifarms.net
No, this is absolutely absurd. The camp's entire staff (including officers) was attested to be 52 men? Did I read that right? And they executed trainloads of 1500 people at a time (sometimes more), totalling 600,000 jews? And annihilated and buried the bodies?

How the hell can 52 men execute annihilate and bury 1500 people in less than a day?

This is absolutely insane. I see now why VCB was so adamant not to support these claims.

Modern process​

An electric cremator in Austria

Cremation of a human corpse inside an electric cremator

The cremation occurs in a cremator, which is located at a crematorium or crematory. In many countries, the crematorium is a venue for funerals as well as cremation.[15]

A cremator is an industrial furnace that is able to generate temperatures of 871–982 °C (1,600–1,800 °F) to ensure the disintegration of the corpse.[41] Modern cremator fuels include oil,[42] natural gas, propane, and, in Hong Kong, coal gas.[43] Coal and coke were used until the early 1960s.[citation needed] Modern cremators automatically monitor their interior to tell when the cremation process is complete and have a spyhole so that an operator can see inside.[44] The time required for cremation varies from body to body, with the average being 90 minutes for an adult body.[44]

So in modern times, one can cremate about 16 bodies a day in one cremator. That's 95 ovens 24/7 to cremate 1500 bodies a day.

1587670507029.jpg1587668257965.jpg

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Wait, so a train pulls up and there are how many bodies already stacked? A few months later means a boxcar opens to show off the 50 foot high corpse tower made of 12,000 Jew-bodies, right? And this was okay, nobody mentioned that? This is sounding more ridiculous by the post!
1638081143370.png

[careful, meticulous math and science demonstrating high number of ovens needed to incinerate bodies]
A+pile+of+bodies+awaits+cremation+after+the+bombing+of+Dresden,+1945+(1).JPG

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2756575

A+pile+of+bodies+awaits+cremation+after+the+bombing+of+Dresden,+1945+(1).JPG
You realize of course that the fact that this picture exists proves you can't burn a body this way right? Also, based on the background I'm going to assume this is a picture from the eastern front and was an attempt to burn war casualties as a means of disease control since even ardent Holohoax believers don't actually believe that they burned bodies in the middle of war-torn cities.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
You realize of course that the fact that this picture exists proves you can't burn a body this way right? Also, based on the background I'm going to assume this is a picture from the eastern front and was an attempt to burn war casualties as a means of disease control since even ardent Holohoax believers don't actually believe that they burned bodies in the middle of war-torn cities.

1638085540986.png

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
So basically you posted a photo of an allied genocide and failed disease control attempt as evidence to support your Holohoax narrative being able to defy the laws of thermodynamics.
Hmm I guess you know better than David Irving (and the Germans who were there, who believed the cremation was successful)

1638087570456.png

1638087648067.png

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm I guess you know better than David Irving (and the Germans who were there, who believed the cremation was successful)

View attachment 2756729
View attachment 2756730
In none of your screencaps is a single mention of how long this actually took though, and to reverse your point again, I guess you know better than David Irving since he says the Holohoax is bullshit. I also love how you just casually skipped past the fact that Dresden was an out-and-out allied genocide, and don't even bother to address how much this brings into question their credibility.

Edit:
To burn a single body on an open-air pyre it takes at least six hours. We know this because this kind of issue has come up in modern times.

Excessive highlighting on single done because I know you'll just skip right past that if I don't emphasize it to such an outlandish degree like you have other things.

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I'm here and in the mood to argue with an obvious JIDF faggot, I'll further call you on your bull shit.
pompeii.PNG

This is a body from the Pompeii disaster. Why is it still around after 2,000 years you might ask and not completely cremated since molten lava burns hundreds of degrees Fahrenheit hotter than even a modern incinerator? Because it takes a huge amount of sustained heat to actually cremate a body.

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
Example of me "exonerating" the Soviets? I believe I called them Holocaust deniers lol https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-holocaust-thread.68380/post-10252220
Remember the British and USA were forced to admit that there were zero death camps on their side of the Iron Curtain, so if the Soviets say it didn't happen then the only people who did were the Germans at gun point. Mixed messaging you've got there. You exonerated the Soviets because you refuse to hold them to the same standards as the Germans.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
In none of your screencaps is a single mention of how long this actually took though, and to reverse your point again, I guess you know better than David Irving since he says the Holohoax is bullshit. I also love how you just casually skipped past the fact that Dresden was an out-and-out allied genocide, and don't even bother to address how much this brings into question their credibility.

Edit:
To burn a single body on an open-air pyre it takes at least six hours. We know this because this kind of issue has come up in modern times.
View attachment 2756781

Excessive highlighting on single done because I know you'll just skip right past that if I don't emphasize it to such an outlandish degree like you have other things.
Sorry bro, I'm not gonna argue with you about whether the Dresden mass cremation pyres were hoaxed

Now say it with me, millions were gassed at the "Bug River Camps"

Last edited:

Rapechu

kiwifarms.net
If 53 people can kill, cremate, grind down, and bury 600,000 jews in Belzec, then it only takes 530 people to kill 6 million jews, that's about the size of a battalion. So maybe the holocaust happened when a German batallion went rogue and killed everyone.

-This is actually plausible according to Chugger