The Holocaust Thread - The Great Debate Between Affirmers, Revisionists and Deniers

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Memel ("the Baltic"): this is a German-settled area which was illegally annexed by Lithuania
Memel is not "the Baltic" actually

According to Longerich

“On March 19, in Hitler’s study in the Reich Chancellery, Goebbels was informed about Hitler’s further foreign policy plans: “Then we study the map: Czechoslovakia is next. We share it with Poland and Hungary. [Go in] relentlessly at the next opportunity.” It emerges at this point that “we wanted to bag” the Memel area, administered by Lithuania, “if Kovno had gotten into a conflict with Warsaw,” but the case had not arisen: “We are now a boa constrictor, digesting its prey.” But it did not stop there: “Then the Baltic, and a chunk of Alsace and Lorraine. We need France to sink further and further into its crisis. No false sentimentality.”98”

So first they "bag" Memel, "then the Baltic"

And ‘How stirring it is when he says his one desire is to live to see with his own eyes this great German, Teutonic Reich.’

You know the area occupied by the Teutonic order right

1638835213865.png

But we were talking about Czechoslovakia about which we see

“Then we study the map: Czechoslovakia is next. We share it with Poland and Hungary. [Go in] relentlessly at the next opportunity.” He's talking about the Sudetenland here? Why does he call it Czechoslovakia lol?

And what is Goebbels talking about when, according to Irving, he wonders "what Germany will do with the six million Czechs, once they have overrun Czechoslovakia?"

Finally what does he mean when he says, following the generous offer of Sudetenland to Germany, ‘The problem now,’ observed Goebbels,’is how the Führer can create a suitable situation to strike.’

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
Memel is not "the Baltic" actually

According to Longerich

“On March 19, in Hitler’s study in the Reich Chancellery, Goebbels was informed about Hitler’s further foreign policy plans: “Then we study the map: Czechoslovakia is next. We share it with Poland and Hungary. [Go in] relentlessly at the next opportunity.” It emerges at this point that “we wanted to bag” the Memel area, administered by Lithuania, “if Kovno had gotten into a conflict with Warsaw,” but the case had not arisen: “We are now a boa constrictor, digesting its prey.” But it did not stop there: “Then the Baltic, and a chunk of Alsace and Lorraine. We need France to sink further and further into its crisis. No false sentimentality.”98”

So first they "bag" Memel, "then the Baltic"

And ‘How stirring it is when he says his one desire is to live to see with his own eyes this great German, Teutonic Reich.’

You know the area occupied by the Teutonic order right

View attachment 2779555
Before 1918, the Baltics were heavily under the influence of German nobles (this influence came under attack later on by the various political factions that arose from the chaos after WW1)

"In 1918 in Estonia 90% of the large landed estates had been owned by Baltic Barons and Germans and about 58% of all agricultural estates had been in the hands of the big landowners. In Latvia approximately 57% of agricultural land was under Baltic German ownership."

So even if the Germans did have ambitions beyond Memel (which I don't think they ever acted on or made public in any way before WW2, it was probably just a fantasy), there is a clear cultural and economic link between the German people and the Baltics. German nobles have always been the single most important economic power in the Baltic states.

But we were talking about Czechoslovakia about which we see

“Then we study the map: Czechoslovakia is next. We share it with Poland and Hungary. [Go in] relentlessly at the next opportunity.” He's talking about the Sudetenland here? Why does he call it Czechoslovakia lol?

And what is Goebbels talking about when, according to Irving, he wonders "what Germany will do with the six million Czechs, once they have overrun Czechoslovakia?"
Well the Germans never genocided the Czechs, if that's what you're implying. We saw exactly what he meant by that, because they did take over Czechoslovakia. They turned it into a territory of the Reich, and up until 1941, it remained self-governing, with Emil Hacha remaining in power as the governor.

Finally what does he mean when he says, following the generous offer of Sudetenland to Germany, ‘The problem now,’ observed Goebbels,’is how the Führer can create a suitable situation to strike.’
The Sudeten Crisis was winding down and they were still hoping to achieve their loftier ambitions, but they weren't willing to attack Czechoslovakia without a legitimate reason. So once again, it's just great power politics, trying to get the most out of the situation. Hitler didn't actually demand Czechoslovakia (until the country collapsed), he was just hoping they would fight him and lose.

Last edited:

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Before 1918, the Baltics were heavily under the influence of German nobles (this influence came under attack later on by the various political factions that arose from the chaos after WW1)

"In 1918 in Estonia 90% of the large landed estates had been owned by Baltic Barons and Germans and about 58% of all agricultural estates had been in the hands of the big landowners. In Latvia approximately 57% of agricultural land was under Baltic German ownership."
I was responding to your comment about Germany having no imperialist ambitions over non-German territories

Here's the amount of Germans in the Baltics

1638838232845.png

Well the Germans never genocided the Czechs, if that's what you're implying. We saw exactly what he meant by that, because they did take over Czechoslovakia.
No I meant they were planning on taking over Czechoslovakia the entire time, which in 1939 had a very small German population. A total imperialist move. And they ended up doing this, after manufacturing the necessary propaganda, which we can get to.

They turned it into a territory of the Reich, and up until 1941, it remained self-governing, with Emil Hacha remaining in power as the governor.
Self-governing my ass.

B & M was declared a protectorate in 1939, that is "a state that is controlled and protected by another."

Slovakia was a German puppet state, with limited autonomy but ultimately subordinate to Germany.

The Nazis 100% had imperialist ambitions for Eastern Europe, which the liberal order didn't want them to fulfill (though admittedly probably for selfish reasons). The same story was about to play out with Poland and that's why the war started.

It wasn't, as Hitler repeated over and over again (up until the very last day of his life), started by the Jews

1638839739993.png

Last edited:

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Hey Chugger why are you jews so ashamed of being Jewish?
I don't think Jews are.

Why do you constantly change your names to be more white?
Probably because Jew names are wonky and most Ashkenazi Jews see themselves as white, even though genetically it's 50/50

Why were the majority of jews in Europe Sabbastian-Frankists?
well there were only 50k Frankists at the peak, but there should have been more. Possibly one of the most based religions ever

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Jews are.

Probably because Jew names are wonky and most Ashkenazi Jews see themselves as white, even though genetically it's 50/50

well there were only 50k Frankists at the peak, but there should have been more. Possibly one of the most based religions ever

Huh that's weird. You can't stop lying. You won't even admit you are Jewish, why is that?

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
spot the lie, US non-orthodox Jews care so much about their ethnicity that at this rate in 50 years they will have bred themselves out of existence. Pity for anti semites that orthodox Jews have almost no power

1638842431269.png

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
Are you a pedophile as well or do you just think pedophiles are based? Frankists think moral transgressions are righteous that only leads to saying baby rape is cool and fun and acceptable.

Rapechu

kiwifarms.net
I was responding to your comment about Germany having no imperialist ambitions over non-German territories
The NSDAP never made any public, formal diplomatic demands which were unreasonable. They would absolutely take a gift that fell in their lap, but they understood what was diplomatically and morally acceptable (as a cause for war) to demand, and never actually made demands which were unreasonable, even if they were dreaming up pipe dreams of ruling the Baltics after humiliating France. Germany's specific and public demands were actually only very small strips of land. The only exception was Bohemia, which was a special case as it was essentially a collapsed state.

Here's the amount of Germans in the Baltics

View attachment 2779670

No I meant they were planning on taking over Czechoslovakia the entire time, which in 1939 had a very small German population. A total imperialist move. And they ended up doing this, after manufacturing the necessary propaganda, which we can get to.
Acquiring the Baltics has been a German diplomatic goal since the Kaiser's days. It's not particularly troubling because they have always been closely tied. But as I said, it was never actually a public policy of the party, just something they were dreaming up. Same thing with Czechoslovakia, except in this case the Czech state made a massive diplomatic blunder that actually let Hitler take them over.

Self-governing my ass.

B & M was declared a protectorate in 1939, that is "a state that is controlled and protected by another."
Yes protectorates generally are given some degree of autonomy, which the Czechs were given until 1941 when military demands forced the Germans to take over directly. If the Germans would give back autonomy, we don't know because they didn't win the war.

Slovakia was a German puppet state, with limited autonomy but ultimately subordinate to Germany.
That's the treaty they agreed to, because it is better to have limited autonomy under the Germans than have no autonomy (and spears up the anus) under the soviets.

The Nazis 100% had imperialist ambitions for Eastern Europe, which the liberal order didn't want them to fulfill (though admittedly probably for selfish reasons). The same story was about to play out with Poland and that's why the war started.

It wasn't, as Hitler repeated over and over again (up until the very last day of his life), started by the Jews

View attachment 2779737
I think he was referring to the war with Britain. WW2 could have ended in 1940, Hitler never actually made any demands of the nordic countries or the lowland countries, and only took minimal concessions from France. He wouldn't have encroached tremendously into Britain's realm of interest, and even France would probably bounce back from the defeat quickly. I think it is reasonable to say that Hitler wanted war with France and the USSR but not with Britain.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
The NSDAP never made any public, formal diplomatic demands which were unreasonable.
You're right, they didn't cause Hitler wasn't a dum dum and saw no reason to make demands that would never succeed and end up making him look like a thug in front of the whole world.

The only exception was Bohemia, which was a special case as it was essentially a collapsed state.
Nah, they were doing fine and were well equipped militarily though not in terms of defense on their border with Germany once they gave up their defense ring in the 38 Sudeten deal (which shows you how desperate they were for peace)

Irving:

1638845504931.png

Same thing with Czechoslovakia, except in this case the Czech state made a massive diplomatic blunder that actually let Hitler take them over.
What was their diplomatic blunder?

Germany demanded their surrender and they did rather than trying to fight a massively larger army

1638846004944.png

I think he was referring to the war with Britain. WW2 could have ended in 1940, Hitler never actually made any demands of the nordic countries or the lowland countries, and only took minimal concessions from France. He wouldn't have encroached tremendously into Britain's realm of interest, and even France would probably bounce back from the defeat quickly. I think it is reasonable to say that Hitler wanted war with France and the USSR but not with Britain.
The whole reason for them going to war was Germany's invasion of Poland, which was not about Danzig but living space/resources, something that is obvious from internal documents (Goebbels diary + many others), and which was obvious by 1940

In terms of the August 39 negotiations the goal was for sure not war with Britain and France, Hitler wanted to isolate Poland as much as possible so when they invaded B & F would stay out of the fight.

But in general they knew that realistically wider war was likely because of their territorial ambitions

Last edited:

Rapechu

kiwifarms.net
You're right, they didn't cause Hitler wasn't a dum dum and saw no reason to make demands that would never succeed and end up making him look like a thug in front of the whole world.
Yeah, that's my point exactly. I don't think a single world leader doesn't have ambitions of building a great empire, but in practice Hitler only ever pressed moderate and reasonable claims. Claiming the whole Baltic is like locker room talk "I'm gonna bang Stacy then Sarah then Amy". I don't think that sort of thing is really meaningful.

Nah, they were doing fine and were well equipped militarily though not in terms of defense on their border with Germany once they gave up their defense ring in the 38 Sudeten deal (which shows you how desperate they were for peace)

Irving:

View attachment 2779988

What was their diplomatic blunder?
Some nationalistic Czech troops went rogue and fired on German troops entering Sudetenland. This was not on the orders of the Czech government and it scared the shit out of them because they knew what that meant. At this point, Slovaks had already rebelled against the government too, so the country was basically in a state of anarchy. Poles were also annexing territory because they saw blood in the water. President Hacha asked the British ambassador what to do and the ambassador told him to fly to Berlin to meet Hitler in person. Hacha did so of his own free will, and after Hitler and Goering played a little bit of hardball, Hacha caved completely and agreed to make Bohemia a protectorate.

Germany demanded their surrender and they did rather than trying to fight a massively larger army

View attachment 2779994

The whole reason for them going to war was Germany's invasion of Poland, which was not about Danzig but living space/resources, something that is obvious from internal documents (Goebbels diary + many others), and which was obvious by 1940

In terms of the August 39 negotiations the goal was for sure not war with Britain and France, Hitler wanted to isolate Poland as much as possible so when they invaded B & F would stay out of the fight.

But in general they knew that realistically wider war was likely because of their territorial ambitions
I've also read of documents from 1939 where internal NSDAP letters say something to the effect of "we are surrounded by enemies and trapped, war is inevitable". So maybe the Germans were happy to take on Czechoslovakia and France, but when it came to Poland and Britain and France, they were much more unhappy with how the situation developed. Though Hitler's proposal to Poland actually was very reasonable, Poland would be leased Danzig's ports while the free city would be annexed into the Reich. The city was already under an NSDAP government loyal to Hitler, so the annexation was mostly symbolic, but the Poles went and sent soldiers armed with machineguns (they were dressed as postmen) into the city as basically an illegal occupation force. Both countries viewed Danzig as symbolic and refused to give it up, and moreover, the Germans were now becoming worried that with Britain's superior economy, the longer they waited, the worse the situation would become, because Britain was already arming itself at this point.

EDIT: to elaborate further, Hitler spent his whole political career kissing Britain's butt and I think he knew all along that a war with France would be quick and painless but a war with Britain would be another stalemate resulting in mass starvation and economic collapse from blockade like WW1 was. Hitler pointed to specific people as the culprits for Britain entering WW2 against him, Mr. Churchill and Mr. Eden, and a few others, who he said have always been anti-German voices within the British government, and he said that he believed their loyalties were to international finance and their agitation against him was always the result of his economic policies.

Last edited:

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Claiming the whole Baltic is like locker room talk "I'm gonna bang Stacy then Sarah then Amy". I don't think that sort of thing is really meaningful.
They would have claimed some or all of those countries the same way they claimed B&M, with a little bit of hardball
Hacha did so of his own free will, and after Hitler and Goering played a little bit of hardball
Might that hardball have included telling Hacha they were going to occupy the country and the Czechs could either fight them and be destroyed or let them in? The occupation had been decided on a week prior

1638851114748.png

I've also read of documents from 1939 where internal NSDAP letters say something to the effect of "we are surrounded by enemies and trapped, war is inevitable".
Looking for a revisionist who can explain to me why war would have been "inevitable" if they had backed down. Would Poland have invaded a country more than twice it's size? Would B & F initiated a repeat of WW1?

Likely at worst there would have just been a major recession in Germany due to their high debts from borrowing so much to revamp their military, and the party would have grown less popular.

B & F were arming themselves rapidly in response to Germany's massive remilitarization. That's why the Germans actually hoped Poland would turn down their "reasonable" proposal. Not only would this give them an excuse to invade, but B & F would be weaker so perhaps less likely to intervene.

From Longerich's Goebbels book (Irving doesn't cite any of these entries, probably cause they make Germany look like they started the war lol)

“The German reaction the next day was to describe the prospects for any further negotiations with Poland as no longer encouraging, but nonetheless the German side was ready to receive a Polish representative in Berlin for discussions, provided he arrived by the next day, meaning August 30.241 On the morning of August 30 Goebbels summarized the thinking behind this reply: “The Führer wants a plebiscite in the Corridor under international control. That way, he still hopes to pry London loose from Warsaw and find an excuse for striking. London’s attitude is not as rigid as previously.”

Poland for their part didn't accept the 16 point proposal because it gave Germany a "corridor" through the corridor (thus cutting Poland off from the sea in the case of war) , and also the Germans demanded a Polish representative (Beck) come with plenipotentiary powers, that it is who could agree to proposals without authorization from the Polish government. Poland was well aware of the entire Czech affair and how the Germans had strong-armed Hacha into signing over his country. The biggest point of suspicion was that Hitler during the Sudeten crisis publicly affirmed that he would have no further territorial demands, a promise which he had repeatedly broken. Germany could not be trusted to remain peaceful in the event of a deal.

In the end Hitler and co still got a little scared Poland would accept.

“The extremely tight deadline set for a Polish representative to be sent to Berlin made a resumption of negotiations appear quite improbable. But if, against the odds, Beck should come to Berlin, Goebbels was worried above all that the unexpected chance of peace could lead to an “unstoppable wave of optimism here,” which would “ruin our whole position.”242 Evidently, Goebbels was still assuming that the nation was not exactly enraptured by the prospect of war.”

So again, they didn't give a shit about Danzig. It was an excuse.

Rapechu

kiwifarms.net
They would have claimed some or all of those countries the same way they claimed B&M, with a little bit of hardball
Maybe, maybe not.

Might that hardball have included telling Hacha they were going to occupy the country and the Czechs could either fight them and be destroyed or let them in? The occupation had been decided on a week prior

View attachment 2780286
Slovakia was friendly to Hitler, so if he decided to invade even beforehand, then it is justifiable due to his good relations with the Slovak government. Czechoslovakia was a failed state and the government was collapsing, losing control of its territory and military. A dangerous situation that can result in massacres.

Looking for a revisionist who can explain to me why war would have been "inevitable" if they had backed down. Would Poland have invaded a country more than twice it's size? Would B & F initiated a repeat of WW1?
Poland would have continued to engage in provocations until the situation boiled over. Yes Poland absolutely did want war, they were sabre-rattling WAY harder than Germany. They closed down the border between East Prussia and Danzig, and sent in """postmen""" with military hardware like machineguns to occupy the city, and, if you are skeptical of the Nuremberg trials, they were also engaging in raids across the German border and trying to incite an uprising of Silesian Poles.

As a country's leader you can't ignore this sort of hostility, if Poland continued occupying Danzig or outright annexed it, and Hitler did nothing, he would have been couped and replaced with someone who would.

Likely at worst there would have just been a major recession in Germany due to their high debts from borrowing so much to revamp their military, and the party would have grown less popular.
Germany was one of the first countries to recover from the Great Depression, which Britain, France and America were still suffering in 1939.

B & F were arming themselves rapidly in response to Germany's massive remilitarization. That's why the Germans actually hoped Poland would turn down their "reasonable" proposal. Not only would this give them an excuse to invade, but B & F would be weaker so perhaps less likely to intervene.

From Longerich's Goebbels book (Irving doesn't cite any of these entries, probably cause they make Germany look like they started the war lol)
Quote 1:
"That Goering's aim was not to separate England from Poland has been clearly proven by the fact that Goering, to begin with, had transmitted to the British Ambassador in Berlin, Henderson, the text of the note which contained the propositions made by Germany to Poland-propositions which were called moderate by Henderson-and that, hereby, he tried to come to direct negotiations with Poland. Poland, however, obviously did not want an agreement with Germany. Several circumstances point to that."

Quote 2:
“Dahlerus accompanied Henderson and Ogilvie-Forbes to the Polish Embassy in Berlin at 10:00 a.m. on August 31st. Dahlerus carried his copy of the German proposals, and he read them to Lipski in German. The Swedish engineer received the impression that the Polish Ambassador did not grasp their import, and he left the room to dictate a copy of the note to a Polish secretary. Henderson in the meantime telephoned Weizsäcker at the German Foreign Office that he was advising the Polish Ambassador to negotiate with Germany, and he called this his personal démarche at Warsaw. He proceeded to explain to Lipski that the German proposals offered an excellent basis for a settlement between Germany and Poland. He added that it might still be possible to save the situation if Lipski would agree to receive them.

…Lipski exclaimed to Henderson in great agitation that he “had no reason to negotiate with the German Government. If it came to war between Poland and Germany, he knew — since he had lived 5 1/2 years in Germany — that a revolution would break out in Germany, and that they would march on Berlin.”
Henderson shook his head sadly. He knew that there was no longer any point in discussing the current situation with the Polish Ambassador.

(multiple sources attest to him saying this)

High ranking NSDAP officials actually were sending genuine compromises to Poland and Poland genuinely did believe it could defeat Germany for some stupid reason. It was not just 1 person either. The Polish representative in Danzig stated that the Polish government would regard any attempt to open up the border between Danzig and East Prussia as an act of war which Poland would retaliate against militarily. (The border was closed by Polish customs officials, effectively sieging the city).

Poland for their part didn't accept the 16 point proposal because it gave Germany a "corridor" through the corridor (thus cutting Poland off from the sea in the case of war) , and also the Germans demanded a Polish representative (Beck) come with plenipotentiary powers, that it is who could agree to proposals without authorization from the Polish government. Poland was well aware of the entire Czech affair and how the Germans had strong-armed Hacha into signing over his country. The biggest point of suspicion was that Hitler during the Sudeten crisis publicly affirmed that he would have no further territorial demands, a promise which he had repeatedly broken. Germany could not be trusted to remain peaceful in the event of a deal.
It's not on Hitler's moral authority, or Britain's or Poland's to deny the people of Danzig their right to national self-determination. This is a decision that should have been held by referendum. I would not regard it as a territorial claim but as a right of the people.

The "corridor" you are describing is nothing more than a sovereign railway line from Germany to East Prussia. You can always just blow it up in the event of war if you're afraid of crossing the tracks.

In the end Hitler and co still got a little scared Poland would accept.

So again, they didn't give a shit about Danzig. It was an excuse.
You're going to make me hunt down obscure quotes and documents again, aren't you? I hope you know this is really annoying for me, so be very pleased with yourself that you are forcing me to do this. I'll post the quotes from German internal communications some time tomorrow maybe if I can track them down. But the Germans definitely did not feel like the diplomatic situation was in their favor and were looking for ways to resolve things mutually without abandoning the Germans in Danzig.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
You're going to make me hunt down obscure quotes and documents again, aren't you? I hope you know this is really annoying for me, so be very pleased with yourself that you are forcing me to do this. I'll post the quotes from German internal communications some time tomorrow maybe if I can track them down. But the Germans definitely did not feel like the diplomatic situation was in their favor and were looking for ways to resolve things mutually without abandoning the Germans in Danzig.
Well we should say they did end up attacking, which was a momentous decision given the fact it might trigger a world war. Over just a tiny ("symbolic" as you say) territory. There must have been some internal justification of this path, the risk and reward so to speak.

Is there anything?

(My only provision would be you should stick to internal documents. Post-war trial statements like the ones you posted for Goerring, people are always going to try to spin things. Public statements made by the Nazis can also not be automatically trusted, based on blatant lies like Hitler's statement about Sudetenland "this is my last territorial demand in Europe". I think any historian would agree these kind of sources are inferior. )

I can provide the same and then we can compare the evidence.

Last edited:

Willie Thrills

Just bear with
kiwifarms.net
I'm still waiting for your non sarcastic and direct response to my question. Are you a Jew? It isn't difficult, I'm not even asking if you're ethnically Jewish, practicing Judaism, or the combinations thereof. I'm not even asking if you're Orthodox or Ashkenazi, this shouldn't be difficult.

So, are you a Jew?
The little bastards always jump on the anti-Irish bandwagon, despite this being rare and found, often mildly these days, among one specific demographic of 800,000 Ulster Proddies.

To me, he clearly is. None-whites and Jews tend to consider themselves above Irish.

Source: Am actually Irish, they do this shit all the fucking time and genuinely can't see the difference. They like to think they have a full understanding of the people they're arguing against, when instead they have delusions of their own intelligence.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
The little bastards always jump on the anti-Irish bandwagon, despite this being rare and found, often mildly these days, among one specific demographic of 800,000 Ulster Proddies.

To me, he clearly is. None-whites and Jews tend to consider themselves above Irish.

Source: Am actually Irish, they do this shit all the fucking time and genuinely can't see the difference. They like to think they have a full understanding of the people they're arguing against, when instead they have delusions of their own intelligence.
I guess this means I'm not Jewish cuz I love the Irish lol.

MBV is the last great rock band. Beckett and Joyce are all timers. The Irish on the whole punch well above their weight. You on the other hand are a disgrace to this great people, with your silly stories of Jews poisoning innocents who were then labelled as witches and "rightfully" killed
Again, witchcraft was the best thing they could use to describe crimes which we now have specific terms for - the most exact would be "Spiking" or "Date Rape" - things which you likely have a lot of experience with. They weren't doctors, they were people being abused by Jews and had a poor understanding of the methods used - so they just labelled it all as witchcraft and killed them, usually rightfully, for it.

Willie Thrills

Just bear with
kiwifarms.net
I guess this means I'm not Jewish cuz I love the Irish lol.

MBV is the last great rock band. Beckett and Joyce are all timers. The Irish on the whole punch well above their weight. You on the other hand are a disgrace to this great people, with your silly stories of Jews poisoning innocents who were then labelled as witches and "rightfully" killed
Shhh - nobody tell this faggot about Irish antisemitism, he might have a fit.

Willie Thrills

Just bear with
kiwifarms.net
you should read Joyce's Ulysses (the main character Jewish), but you're probably braindead from all the drugs the Jews gave you when they date raped you en masse
You should double-check your sources, I don't give a fuck about any Joyces since they seem determined to burn down anything with my surname on it - and no, Ireland was neutral during WWII, exactly what this is about. I think this quote sums up the appropriate attitude:

A Limerick Leader editorial in 1945 noted that, "The campaign against war criminals is strangely confined to those who happen to fight on the wrong side."

And

It has always been the policy of the Minister for Justice to restrict the admission of Jewish aliens, for the reason that any substantial increase in our Jewish population might give rise to an anti-Semitic problem.

I am very proud of Ireland for it's role in WWII - nobody else gave a fuck about the refugees from Axis countries, which were devastated, except Ireland - for which people still try to condemn Ireland. It's a duty to disagree, if people like you say something, it's appropriate for atleast some people to do the exact opposite, just incase you're lying again.