The Holocaust Thread - The Great Debate Between Affirmers, Revisionists and Deniers

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
This thread and yours truly were covered by TRS in a recent episode https://therightstuff.biz/2022/04/13/tds880/ (Starts at: 01:39:37)

Basically some people on Codoh concluded that I was actually Matt Cockerill, the guy Mike Enoch is supposed to debate in the near future (or 1 year from now) https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14468. Some real boomer shit, do they not know how Youtube works lol? I got banned from Codoh after talking about Generalplan Ost so was unable to clarify.

I've gotten a kick out of Mike's holocaust takes in the past so it was amusing to hear him try to grapple with my arguments (eg no the documents I brought up re Babi Yar were not eyewitness testimonies but contemporaneous German police and army reports, there's nothing better)

PS I know the podcast episode re Kiwifarms deniers didn't happen. I found someone better to talk to. Not one of these fake ass Neo Nazis who whitewash their side's greatest and most lasting accomplishment, but yes the real deal. Like Eichmann, a Holocaust defender.

Lemmingwise

They're always yapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread and yours truly were covered by TRS in a recent episode https://therightstuff.biz/2022/04/13/tds880/ (Starts at: 01:39:37)

Basically some people on Codoh concluded that I was actually Matt Cockerill, the guy Mike Enoch is supposed to debate in the near future (or 1 year from now) https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14468. Some real boomer shit, do they not know how Youtube works lol? I got banned from Codoh after talking about Generalplan Ost so was unable to clarify.

I've gotten a kick out of Mike's holocaust takes in the past so it was amusing to hear him try to grapple with my arguments (eg no the documents I brought up re Babi Yar were not eyewitness testimonies but contemporaneous German police and army reports, there's nothing better)

PS I know the podcast episode re Kiwifarms deniers didn't happen. I found someone better to talk to. Not one of these fake ass Neo Nazis who whitewash their side's greatest and most lasting accomplishment, but yes the real deal. Like Eichmann, a Holocaust defender.
Ok, bye.

If only it was for good, but we all know you'll be back.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Ok, bye.

If only it was for good, but we all know you'll be back.
Yeah I'm not going to butt my head into any holocaust discussion you guys have amongst yourselves, but may check in once in a blue moon to field any questions and to remind everyone of my prodigious contribution to this thread, starting around page 45. I think the conversation I had with departed Rapechu is one of the best there is between affirmers and deniers

Lemmingwise

They're always yapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm not going to butt my head into any holocaust discussion you guys have amongst yourselves, but may check in once in a blue moon to field any questions and to remind everyone of my prodigious contribution to this thread, starting around page 45. I think the conversation I had with departed Rapechu is one of the best there is between affirmers and deniers
Heyyy you're back already! I thought you had better people to talk to?

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
"I know I didn't prove anything but just repeated the same talking points but I'm moving on to better more important things, like a less informed and intelligent audience somewhere else"
Well I won over Rapechu, a denier who you championed and put in more time than anyone else trying to refute me. Eventually he came to praise my knowledge and wit and conceded that likely millions of Jews starved to death or were killed in German custody.

What was your username on Codoh?
gl0spana

see the thread for more details https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14468

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
All this talk about the holocaust made me think of the hundreds of thousands of big bouncy khazar milkers that were lost
1652402383307.png

Thats the real tragedy and yet you never hear about it

Last edited:

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Why do you think you won him over?
towards the end of our discussion his concession that millions of Jews and the majority sent east died in German hands leads me to think he thought I at least had a legitimate point of view, in contrast to you and Boner who view me as being fundamentally dishonest with nothing worthwhile to say

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
towards the end of our discussion his concession that millions of Jews and the majority sent east died in German hands leads me to think he thought I at least had a legitimate point of view, in contrast to you and Boner who view me as being fundamentally dishonest with nothing worthwhile to say
You fundamentally misunderstand what he said because you are a bold face liar. Which again is why you keep saying you are leaving and then coming back. Which is why you probably got banned from CODOH and plenty of other places as well.

Lemmingwise

They're always yapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a pretty quick moving of goalpost from "won over" to "at least thought I had a legitimate point of view".

Damn it feels good to be right. Chugger you mega nigger, you claimed that all the non-working eastern-jews in German custody were killed. Well what the hell is this then?
One of his lasts posts. Sure sounds like someone that you have "won over".

Misrepresenting things is a common theme for you.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
That's a pretty quick moving of goalpost from "won over" to "at least thought I had a legitimate point of view".
What do you think I was trying to trick you into believing by saying I had won him over? By the way getting a denier to see my views as legitimate or admit millions died is a massive win in my book, never had that happen in my almost 2 years of doing this.

You fundamentally misunderstand what he said because you are a bold face liar. Which again is why you keep saying you are leaving and then coming back. Which is why you probably got banned from CODOH and plenty of other places as well.

I guess people can decide for themselves on this matter, but I appreciate the chance to go back and look through some of these posts.

First Rapechu said:
At any rate, I will give a concession as well, I don't think even half of the people the Germans handled survived, for one reason or another, the population of jews was massively devastated by this resettlement.

Later I said:
So earlier you said more than half the resettled Jews died of hunger and disease, and we can add to that these large scale killings, which increase the number of dead further into the millions?

It seems like your views are pretty far from typical revisionism. According to metapedia, total deaths are likely between 250k and 750k
To which he replied ( post too long to quote https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-holocaust-thread.68380/post-1068845 )
Essentially yes. There are massive gaps in public knowledge, but I think it is probably wishful thinking that most of the jews survived, and I can't find any evidence to support this. Though I can't say the majority of them died in shootings specifically, only that the majority of them died as a combination of shootings, famine, disease and the war (as collateral damage or conscription into the red army). Shootings were definitely a major factor though.

Last edited:

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
What do you think I was trying to trick you into believing by saying I had won him over? By the way getting a denier to see my views as legitimate or admit millions died is a massive win in my book, never had that happen in my almost 2 years of doing this.

I guess people can decide for themselves on this matter, but I appreciate the chance to go back and look through some of these posts.

First Rapechu said:

Later I said:

To which he replied ( post too long to quote https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-holocaust-thread.68380/post-1068845 )
You can dodge what I said all you want, he said they died not that the Nazis killed them.

Lemmingwise

They're always yapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you think I was trying to trick you into believing by saying I had won him over? By the way getting a denier to see my views as legitimate or admit millions died is a massive win in my book, never had that happen in 2 years of talking to deniers.
Yes, whenever I think someone's views are legitimate, I tell them "Damn it feels good to be right" and then call them a mega nigger.

But it's a fascinating slip of the mask either way, where you show your goal is not to find truth, but to get a denier to view you as legitimate. Even though less than 2 years ago, you were pretending to be a denier:

chugger.png

I really don't like this. "To play on the man" instead of on the ball, as we say in Dutch. But you are so unusually dishonest that you leave little other choice, unfortunately.

When @BelUwUga asked me if (s)he should talk to you or not, it was legitimately the first time in my life I told someone no to a question like that. I would always advocate for people to discover for themselves, to search truth for themselves, to hear everyone out and judge them by their own merit. You want to convince/confuse people rather than find truth. I suspected it when you offered to trade subjects to discuss about and it was confirmed when I saw how you debated. Everyone is luckier for not having to read what you write, and the fact that the one time someone in 2 years humored you is something that you're proud of is a sad state of where you are.

Just because @Rapechu was a good person to have a conversation with, doesn't mean you were.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Yes, whenever I think someone's views are legitimate, I tell them "Damn it feels good to be right" and then call them a mega nigger.
Right after he called me a mega nigger he told me: "Don't take offense, I mean it in a light-hearted way."

It seems like you're misrepresenting me and Rapechu's relationship. Actually I am 110% sure you are doing this on purpose. It's impossible there is an innocent explanation for this. All the evidence I need to say you are completely malicious and untrustworthy. If anyone asks I'll also tell them not talk to you.

Last edited:

mrolonzo

kiwifarms.net

Gl0spana and his Holocaust Antics - The last eulogy

"If one searches this forum for debates with exterminationists one will find many colourful people. Most recently the user "Gl0spana" who had been a member on this forum since 2020.

I will post the discussions had with this user in this thread, as I think we will learn something about this character who had once claimed that it was "proven" that 12 Olympic sized swimming pools had been found containing the remains of Jews, only to walk back on this statement claiming it "didn't matter" that the remains he had alleged cannot he proven. He was, obviously, relentlessly refuted as a reading of the thread unambiguously shows."

Congratulations to all who participated in this thread which I read with interest.

Chugger, you appear rather pleased with yourself, is that the case?

Also do you intend to become a true holocaust scholar?

As a jew there is much opportunity for you there of course, however, in your prospective career do you intend to write works that address revisionists?

1/Just to be clear for anyone reading, there is absolutely no hard evidence of the holocaust.
2/It was an intelligence ploy by various interested parties, that grew through continued mass atrocity propaganda.
3/The Nazis took good care of their charges as the documentary record shows. There was no off the books mass murder.
4/ There were indeed gas chambers in Auschwitz, for clothes. They had steel doors.
5/ The SS spent the equivalent of trillions in defeating typhus at the camp using state of the art technology ie. Vhf.
6/ Killings in the east were part of the partisan war, there was no holocaust by bullets, which is a cope for the fact that gas chambers holocaust was disproved years ago.

Any questions I'll try to field, otherwise go to codoh and get the clear impartial true research.

This thread in the latter half has been subject to G10spana's trickery. Having been firmly rebutted by the men and women of codoh who really study and write about the holocaust he tries this holocaust garbage on the unsuspecting denizens of kiwi farms because he is aware they will know a little bit about the debate, and love to spout off their ignorant mouths, but not the full scope of it and thus be sucked in to the pathetic scholarship of his allies at the holocaust controversies blog, the only people to ever try to take on revisionists. I note he even tried the Belzec routine without ever going into detail about the actual history and findings about Belzec. Pointer: any budding holocaust scholar must examine all the aspects of each camp in detail. Belzec is a fine place to start.

Last edited by a moderator: