The Horrors of the "Professional" World - Stories that will make you wonder how we exist.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I am, especially the patronizing shit that assumes everyone can enjoy the WFH lifestyle when it's complete shit for anyone with real responsibility...training is virtually impossible, accountability is virtually impossible, and yet we're supposed to issue audits earlier than ever. I'm sure it's great working from your massive house on the golf course with the elaborate in-home office that is every bit comparable to your main office if not more lavish while I have to work in my living room which means I never actually get away from work because the damn laptop is always there and must stay open and connected to the VPN.

The "virtual happy hours" are even worse. Oh, haha, you're drinking wine at your other house up at the vineyard! How funny and random, I hope you don't get in trouble for violating social distancing, Home is Where the Wine Is tee hee! Sure you said you weren't going to lay anyone off, but then you did, and made everyone else pick up the additional work, haha! No raises, no big deal, we're all staying safe and helping to #stop the spread, haha!

Fuck this gay Earth.
I keep telling my boss I want to work from home, but does she listen? "Get in your truck," she says. Sad!

Last edited:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>company having nationwide network issues
>national grade HR calls to ask for some email to hit you at because apparently shit is that bad
>almost say "oh yeah I got a burner email at" but catch yourself and couch the idea more hyuuman oldtyle style
gagashades.png

just another day dancing the bleeding edge of the hypercyberfuture, juggling life in the bottom rungs of the megacorps while still living in the cyberhyperworld of the infowebs

Monika H.

Digging 'cause all good boys are dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I got a story fresh I was just aching to share here.

One of the big reasons I haven't been on the Farms almost all summer is because with my baby girl on the way and Covid messing everything up, I'm working like a machine to hoard all the money I can.
I work as an independent accountant and I shit you not about how it's not easy to get new contracts in current year in former Sovietstan, but alas I'm managing to.
I share the office with two other guys, one is a very slick, mafia-type guy, the other a girl who seemed nice enough at first, but I found out is the type she will screw you in the not enjoyable way if she can.
I did the big mistake of telling her about a big contract I got on the way, and what did she do? She photocopied my fucking papers while I was on smoke break, buttered up to my client and closed it for herself. Bitch just stole three weeks worth of work.
It doesn't end here.

On Monday I made a big show in the office about putting my former work papers through the shredder, to send a message to the bitch. Other colleague asked me what's up, I just told him that there certain people around us who cannot be trusted and are scummy as fuck. Naturally the bitch took notice of this and the day after invited me to lunch, and basically apologized - non-apologized by telling me about how she needs money and to close all the contracts she can, etc. I told her it's alright, but I've also brought up my own situation to remind her everyone has things to sort out. I won't leave any of my papers in that office anymore and maybe I'll actually get a safe for the things I have to keep there.

Bitch has basically screwed herself over too because she was the one I was considering approaching with the proposal of setting up a shared study, but I think I'll approach the other guy or someone else instead. I already found the place and agreed with a lawyer to friend to share offices for less expenses and more revenue, the thing is almost completely set up. For a quick buck now she screwed herself out of a step up.

Monika H.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for doublepost, but this is a big update.
Okay today I went again for a dining appetizer with the bitch colleague I've already talked you about. She invited me.
We talked about work and such, because she heard about my planned move next year. If y'all remember I was considering asking her come with me but changed my mind when she stole a contract from me.

Now she asked me about but not only that. She drank like two Camparis and I noticed she started rubbing my ankle with her foot under the table. She even slipped off the shoe to do that.
WTF.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for doublepost, but this is a big update.
Okay today I went again for a dining appetizer with the bitch colleague I've already talked you about. She invited me.
We talked about work and such, because she heard about my planned move next year. If y'all remember I was considering asking her come with me but changed my mind when she stole a contract from me.

Now she asked me about but not only that. She drank like two Camparis and I noticed she started rubbing my ankle with her foot under the table. She even slipped off the shoe to do that.
WTF.
Probably you already worked this out, but...

IT'S A TRAP!

No, not like that. She thinks that if she can persuade you to engage in any sexual contact with her, even drunken experimentation, it'll be ammunition for a sexual harassment claim later down the line.

Never have any sexual relationship of any sort with your co-workers, anywhere, ever. You don't shit where you eat.

Monika H.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably you already worked this out, but...

IT'S A TRAP!

No, not like that. She thinks that if she can persuade you to engage in any sexual contact with her, even drunken experimentation, it'll be ammunition for a sexual harassment claim later down the line.

Never have any sexual relationship of any sort with your co-workers, anywhere, ever. You don't shit where you eat.
Figured as much.
Here we don't have much #MeToo but I suspect her intentions are to get favors from me or blackmail material.

stacks

brb smashing up local tescos
kiwifarms.net
So, I got a story fresh I was just aching to share here.

One of the big reasons I haven't been on the Farms almost all summer is because with my baby girl on the way and Covid messing everything up, I'm working like a machine to hoard all the money I can.
I work as an independent accountant and I shit you not about how it's not easy to get new contracts in current year in former Sovietstan, but alas I'm managing to.
I share the office with two other guys, one is a very slick, mafia-type guy, the other a girl who seemed nice enough at first, but I found out is the type she will screw you in the not enjoyable way if she can.
I did the big mistake of telling her about a big contract I got on the way, and what did she do? She photocopied my fucking papers while I was on smoke break, buttered up to my client and closed it for herself. Bitch just stole three weeks worth of work.
It doesn't end here.

On Monday I made a big show in the office about putting my former work papers through the shredder, to send a message to the bitch. Other colleague asked me what's up, I just told him that there certain people around us who cannot be trusted and are scummy as fuck. Naturally the bitch took notice of this and the day after invited me to lunch, and basically apologized - non-apologized by telling me about how she needs money and to close all the contracts she can, etc. I told her it's alright, but I've also brought up my own situation to remind her everyone has things to sort out. I won't leave any of my papers in that office anymore and maybe I'll actually get a safe for the things I have to keep there.

Bitch has basically screwed herself over too because she was the one I was considering approaching with the proposal of setting up a shared study, but I think I'll approach the other guy or someone else instead. I already found the place and agreed with a lawyer to friend to share offices for less expenses and more revenue, the thing is almost completely set up. For a quick buck now she screwed herself out of a step up.
get the mafia man to kill her

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Figured as much.
Here we don't have much #MeToo but I suspect her intentions are to get favors from me or blackmail material.
Seriously go full Pence and don't even be in a room alone with her.
Edit- also make sure any supervisors you have are fully aware of what's up, tell them and email so there is a paper trail to point to.

Last edited:
Tags
die null