The Hyperdimension Neptunia fandom - Which videogame console is your waifu: Autism Edition

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been playing Megadimension VII again, and I noticed that even Idea Factory seems to have dropped some not so subtle hints to the lolicons to go fuck themselves.

In the Lowee arc of the second part of the game, there are a bunch of flat chested girl lovers, but the twist is that they all think BLANC is hot, not her little sisters, and while Blanc isn't as amused by this, the game makes no special attempt to condemn these guys for it, all but saying "Flat chested fanboys are okay so long as they are into women that are legal".

Later, the game follows up with another character rooting through the hideout of one of the former villains, who apparently had some creep shots of Rom and Ram, and while said character rooting through this hidey hole doesn't have the noblest of intentions himself, he stops what he's doing to call the assholes who did that fucked up and decides to burn the creep shots of little girls for the betterment of the world.

In fact, IF seems to have called out a LOT of the creepier fucks in the fandom, because in the Lastastion arc one of the villains disguises themselves as Noire and acts so clingy to her little sister Uni it comes off like incest, and Uni is utterly disgusted by this.

Apparently IF noticed all the sick bastards making incest fanart of those two and decided to officially say "fuck that shit" in canon. Noire when she realizes what happened is also disgusted, making it official on both sides.

And apparently they didn't think they were blunt enough the first time they made enemies that looked like creepy perverted nerds you could beat up a few games back, so this time they added a lot more more and gave them all sorts of creepy mannerisms and voice overs in battle to further encourage beating the crap out of them.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Attack
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it A-Logging to say you utterly fucking despise an admitted pedo and want to see them dragged from their computer and thrown into prison for having terabytes of CP you know they have to have?

https://www.reddit.com/r/gamindustri/comments/7pk7ms/gym_uniform_lowee_sisters_ω_white_wednesday/

If so, I'm a-logging the fuck out of the sick bastard known as u/Iwannafuckrom right now.
I don't blame you if you wanted to a-log the ever lasting shit out of u/Iwannafuckrom. Also, I can feed you shit from their discord if needed.

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Attack
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nsfwrules.jpg

xanderthesickfuck.jpg

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There has been salty drama of late on Reddit in general, but as pertains to this fandom, they are not allowing any sexual pictures of anyone, real or not, who looks remotely young and/or involved in an act of involuntary sex because Reddit tightening their rules to prevent "deepfakes".

Personally, I'm all for it, it should muzzle some of the more disgusting perverts on r/gamindustri for awhile.

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Attack
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There has been salty drama of late on Reddit in general, but as pertains to this fandom, they are not allowing any sexual pictures of anyone, real or not, who looks remotely young and/or involved in an act of involuntary sex because Reddit tightening their rules to prevent "deepfakes".

Personally, I'm all for it, it should muzzle some of the more disgusting perverts on r/gamindustri for awhile.
This will definitely deter romfucker.

Half Mast Erection

Don't just beat your meat! Eat it!
kiwifarms.net
I knew the Neptunia fanbase had some shit behind it... But it's the ultimate disgrace to know that Chris Chan is a part of the fanbase...

Like, damn. The series was already getting bland, especially with the remake/remaster of Rebirth not needing to be made since it's just a remake of the first original game in the series, but now it's also getting to ungodly levels of autism now that I know Chris Chan is in it's fanbase.

I have a love hate relationship with this series. But knowing that it has Chris Chan mucking it up even more is just making it lean more towards hate. Hate for the fanbase at least, which fanbases do have lots to do with their respective games direction.

The most cringe worthy experience I had was with the Twitter RP community. I remember going far enough to see how far they'd take these OOC fan head canon versions of their character, and even after saying awkward things with the next one being more awkward and so forth, they just couldn't fucking tell and went along with it.

Just the perfect shit test to know if a fan of something is a fucking freak of nature.

Last edited: