The Hyperdimension Neptunia fandom - Which videogame console is your waifu: Autism Edition

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Deez Nuts

K-Farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ANOTHER. GODDAMN. PEDOPHILE.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Whitelord12

And it ain't just Neptunia he's a pedo over either, based on his posting history.

And someone with a stronger stomach than me can go through this shit, I'm out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lolicon_Legion2/

Oh he is into vore of course cause being a pedo isn't enough:

upload_2017-11-9_16-0-8.png

O9CED6VHApxQ7HTTK_ajvWv_bvcvoSi4qqfa-cTkyDw.jpg

Troglodyte.35

kiwifarms.net
For those not aware, Hyperdimension Neptunia is a series by Idea Factory and Compile Heart where the console wars are represented by a fantasy world where the consoles are Console Patron Units (CPUs) over the nations of Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox, each representing Sega, Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft's consoles respectively, and the games are a parodic take on the console wars.

I've never heard of, played, or seen this game but that description alone makes me very angry.

REGENDarySumanai

Randy Time!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jaimas

MT Foxtrot's Handler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Drawets Rednaxela

Dumbass who believes Chris could benefit from jail
kiwifarms.net
Does Chris actually play the Nep' games? From what I've seen of them they look like text-heavy RPG's with psudeo-animated cutscenes that go on a bit too long. 'Less you're one of those weirdos who plays fanservicey games for the plot.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Chris actually play the Nep' games? From what I've seen of them they look like text-heavy RPG's with psudeo-animated cutscenes that go on a bit too long. 'Less you're one of those weirdos who plays fanservicey games for the plot.

He's watched the anime for sure, and based on his latest unhinged Facebook screed he's either played Megadimension Neptunia VII or at least looked up the plot.

REGENDarySumanai

Randy Time!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know that the company that publishes the games in the states has contests where you can win Neptunia related goodies. I actually won one of them and got some merch.