The Hyperdimension Neptunia fandom - Which videogame console is your waifu: Autism Edition

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that IWannaFuckRom guy also lusted after one of the other loli characters in that game.
Here's proof by the way.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

unclestryker

kiwifarms.net

I like how one thread this guy be like when your art is just as bad. (as you claim)
upload_2017-11-11_16-13-21.png

Also I am wondering what this guy has up his sleeve.
upload_2017-11-11_16-15-6.png

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fuck you jewish cunt

#donaldtrumphasepicgamerswag
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Taking a brief break from the pedophiles and Neptunia fans a-logging Chris-chan, here we have one of them admitting how his parents found out about the Neptunia series:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gamindustri/comments/7cb5ze/how_my_parents_found_out_about_neptunia/

And they too "Press F to Pay Respects"

https://www.reddit.com/r/gamindustri/comments/7cb46p/remembering_the_fallen/
That first one is fake because no parent would just accept the fact that their child was a fan of Pedo games

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That first one is fake because no parent would just accept the fact that their child was a fan of Pedo games

Considering only a fraction of the cast falls into underage territory, with the others ranging from small chested yet adult looking to insanely endowed adult looking, I'm afraid I'd have to disagree with the assertion this series appeals ONLY to pedos, but I have to concede you might be right on how well the parents in question took the news.

REGENDarySumanai

Gunnin' it!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net