The Ideal E-Celeb

epigenes

kiwifarms.net
Say you had the wherewithal to become an online celebrity -- i.e., just enough vanity to care about creating a recognizable and popular Internet presence, and just enough talent/natural charisma to do so.
- What are the qualities you'd want to have, in terms of personality, habits, ways of interacting with fans, etc.?
- What qualities do you think other people would hate if you had them? Would you value anonymity or would you want to be someone with a well-known face?
- How would you go about preventing yourself from becoming a lolcow, something that seems like the near-inevitable end result of online popularity no matter how hard one tries?

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being hated seems to be an attractive quality when it comes to e-celebs, so I would lean into it hard and completely shit on most of my “fans”

My face is generic enough that I could probably show it and still walk around mostly anonymous.

And the best way to prevent becoming a cow is to quit as soon as you feel like you have enough money to just invest and live off the dividends.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
like metokur but with more frequent streams/videos, using a site like bitchute where I can say the N-word all I want, more computer literate and playing video games in the background instead of just a static image. I would embrace becoming a cow.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They should have a nice wet fuckhole and based takes on Trump and western society. They should give and take in equal proportions and always be willing to take a load to the face. Having taken the BLACKPILL and being into vidya is non-negotiable and they should always have complete moral clarity. Finally, they must drop n-bombs relentlessly and without hesitation while having the charisma to avoid de-platforming.

Watermelanin

Proud self-hating degenerate
kiwifarms.net
If you're talking "absolute ideal:"
I'd be 160+ IQ and super informative while expressing my topics of choice in an easily accessible and entertaining fashion. My political arguments would be so convincing that anyone who watches 5 minutes of my shit will be 100% on board. I'd have the most attractive face and body that would attract women around the globe to watch and listen just to hear my sexy voice and see my godly face.
Of course, people would hate me if I was fat, dumb and ugly while trying to explain shit I myself don't understand.
The best way to not be a lolcow is simply by not doing things that make you a lolcow (ie. flailing around like a retard).

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They should have a nice wet fuckhole and based takes on Trump and western society. They should give and take in equal proportions and always be willing to take a load to the face. Having taken the BLACKPILL and being into vidya is non-negotiable and they should always have complete moral clarity. Finally, they must drop n-bombs relentlessly and without hesitation while having the charisma to avoid de-platforming.
Sam Hyde?

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
- How would you go about preventing yourself from becoming a lolcow, something that seems like the near-inevitable end result of online popularity no matter how hard one tries?
Use the ROME method.

Real Life
Maintain a private life separate from your public life.
Keep public interactions at the level of friendly professionalism.
Never have sex with your fans for any reason.

Separate yourself mentally from what people say online.
Keep non-business related, public facing, online activity occasional and spartan.
Think before you post. If unsure, don't post.
Don't feed the trolls.
Don't get involved in drama or politics.

Mistakes
Gather information on what you did and what people thought you did.
If you made a mistake fix it as quickly as possible, address it tersely, and move on.
If it's nothing, don't acknowledge it and move on.
If you made a mistake only according to a lolcow or lolcow community, it's nothing.
Never argue.

Escape
Formulate an exit plan as soon as possible.
Quit while you're ahead.
Never look back.

Positron

Got my booster shot of racism and misogyny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ideal e-celeb is computer-generated.

Captain Cringe

kiwifarms.net
The ideal e-celeb is computer-generated.
tay perfect e celeb.jpg

The best and greatest

Staring into your soul
kiwifarms.net
The ideal E-celeb is a computer generated graphic that never tires, gets sick, needs food, complains, objects to projects, demands pay, ect. ect. ect.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
James Rolfe seems like a good standard to follow. Keep your private life separate from your online presence, don't engage in stupid drama, have a solid work schedule, don't try to chase or appeal to fads/trends, make your content something you're actually passionate about.