The Ignore User function should also hide any ratings they give to posts. - attention kiwi farms users: please do not rate @crocodilian's posts dumb or autistic

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
I wanna say I'm proud of our community

There's posters in this thread all over the political spectrum that have had their share of gay slapfights (god knows I've had some) but when an actual literal retard shows up we're willing to set our differences aside to join in a round of America's favorite game of Kick the Autistic

I love you guys, don't go to school tomorrow

FeverGlitch

Getting back on "I'm Really Feeling it"!
kiwifarms.net
Fucking lol
This thread... Somebody needs to stop this man! Who cares, dude. Just write your opinion or context on a thread and let it go!
How can someone get salty, getting into peer pressure and trying to stay smug for the sake of internet stickers and ratings though? That rating score is quite useless in the first place, it's more useless than my fucking dick.

Swear to god, this site is slowly turning into Reddit. That boy was just the beginning. Fucking Politards, for real...

Nejo

literally made out of cum
kiwifarms.net
Maybe getting rid of me, A&H and whomever else will somehow resurrect your dead hobby of ordering pizzas to DarksydePhil's house.
This huge dumbass still thinks KiwiFarms should be a political forum first and foremost, despite politics only being a containment sub-section of the whole, this colossal faggot believes "lolcows are death and kiwifarm is dying for focusing on lolcows" while at the same time demonstrating with his very own being how new lolcows are being created at astronomical rates faster than before, this titanic troglodyte is still feeding the trolls despite being told several times to not do so, this megalithic retard thinks kiwifarms is a website that by his own opinion is "dying" yet has had record breaking use in the last months, this galaxy-sized nigger is a walking contradiction, an enigma of retarded shades that keeps contradicting himself on his own existence. Amazing

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
Yet some woke folk see the Farms as "problematic".

Meanwhile, A&H has become the internet's containment zone for exceptional faggots such as @crocodilian. Farmers have accidentally become jannies for the whole internet... and we do it for free.
It's worse: some of you niggers even pay for the privilege!

Honestly, you're better off going back to reddit or some fringe forum if you only care about discussing politics, you can't expect users of a website with a unique premise to throw it all away for something as generic as politics.
Let's be honest here, this guy doesn't want a 'political discussion forum', what he really desires is a safespace. A soapbox from which he can preach to the choir, venting his autistic opinions with impunity. If you dropped this sperg in a political forum that wasn't a Neo-Nazi hivemind, he'd be whining about people being mean to him in a manner similar to what he's been doing now.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest here, this guy doesn't want a 'political discussion forum', what he really desires is a safespace. A soapbox from which he can preach to the choir, venting his autistic opinions with impunity. If you dropped this sperg in a political forum that wasn't a Neo-Nazi hivemind, he'd be whining about people being mean to him in a manner similar to what he's been doing now.
A lot of the A&N spergs seriously think that's where they are and are righteously indignant when people dunk on them, don't care about them, or just even rate them dumb.

Tags
None