The Ignore User function should also hide any ratings they give to posts. - attention kiwi farms users: please do not rate @crocodilian's posts dumb or autistic

lolwut

Pear Lives Matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He also mentioned this:

Supposedly criticizing the lolcow content in the farms, pair it with this:

And it paints a very clear picture of a dude whose favorite politics soap box got b& from the interwebs and now has to begrudgingly conform with the next best site that would tolerate his shit, but those pesky lolcow obsessed idiots won't let him have his fun! they keep criticizing him and not giving him the stickers he wants, dissenting opinions must be silenced! clearly Null doesn't know shit on how to run a site and needs advice from the mighty crocodildo to get the site straight and reach its full glory as shittier version of stormfront, clearly with his amazing insight in how society and people work it'll be an easy task, but ooooh no, those pesky lefty kiwis won't let him! they shit on him relentlessly instead of submitting to him and giving him plenty good stickers despite clearly having the superior intellect, facts and sources. Clearly proving his point that Null should get rid of the lolcow part of lolcow.com and make it exclusively about politics. I'll give him one point and that is that he was functional enough to not doxx himself by posting full address and name on his profile, because holy shit he would make for a fantastic lolcow
It never fails to amuse me when politispergs wash up on KF shores after getting shoah'd from wherever they came from, as these are the same people that bitch about migrants and refugees coming into their countries and refusing to integrate into the local culture without a hint of irony.

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only is OP a faggot with bad ideas, there shouldn't even be an "ignore" function on the forums

If you can't handle seeing posts you don't like you should literally, unironically fucking kill yourself IRL
deleting your posts after getting called out just to not get bad stickers and ignoring people on a forum are the faggiest, gayest, retardest shit ever

Mister Loser

The Man with No Plan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I'm a bit late here. @crocodilian is being made fun of for what I think is a silly suggestion, but instead of saying that he's retarded like everybody else, let's play devil's advocate for a minute and see where it leads us.
His main issue is with people who don't post as much and choose instead to rate him negatively, because they are "downvote bots". With that in mind...

I think I can see where he's coming from. Based on looking at a handful of his posts, @snailslime seems to typically negatively rate them. In some cases, it's just him, other times it's him and a few others. But the general appearance is that it's only him, and that's fair.
Now, let's consider the following: if he's disabled notifications for ratings, why would he choose to still care about a) specific users who have given him downvote stickers, and b) the fact that he's recieving downvote stickers in the first place? From the appearance of what he's saying, he simply doesn't want to see people negatively rate his own posts. This meaning that he doesn't want to know that somebody in particular doesn't like what he said. Because he thinks... what? That people should be able to form a hugbox where they only are able to recieve positive ratings? That people can't be adults and understand that your posts have consequences?

Your main reason for wanting this is because... "It would piss off gimmick accounts like @snailslime, or people who negatively-rate and never post like @zedkissed60."
This logic doesn't make any sense. The way that the ignore function currently works, (if I'm guessing right, I don't think I'm ignored by anybody?) is that it allows the person who you're ignoring to still see your posts, but you can't see theirs. It's not a "block", simply an "ignore". It's called that for a reason.
Now, if the person you're ignoring has their rating ignored by you, that would still show up to literally everybody else except you. From their perspective, the rating is still showing up. Which is why this makes no sense. Unless...
If I'm reading into this correctly, what you actually want is "If I'm ignoring somebody, their ratings shouldn't be able to show up on my posts no matter who's viewing it". Which, while understandable, simply makes you look like a child who wants to only see positive happy points on your posts. You're just wording it poorly.

In summation, despite your strawman in your first post, it's a pretty sound point that either way this is about your love of stickers. It's a silly argument and it makes you look thin-skinned no matter how you paint it. In the future, learn to stop being so weak.

Sorry for the tl;dr, but I just wanted to try and respond to Mr. KKK Rool here in kind. You can give me the funny puzzle pieces now.

Last edited:

Nejo

literally made out of cum
kiwifarms.net
So, I'm a bit late here. @crocodilian is being made fun of for what I think is a silly suggestion, but instead of saying that he's retarded like everybody else, let's play devil's advocate for a minute and see where it leads us.
His main issue is with people who don't post as much and choose instead to rate him negatively, because they are "downvote bots". With that in mind...

I think I can see where he's coming from. Based on looking at a handful of his posts, @snailslime seems to typically negatively rate them. In some cases, it's just him, other times it's him and a few others. But the general appearance is that it's only him, and that's fair.
Now, let's consider the following: if he's disabled notifications for ratings, why would he choose to still care about a) specific users who have given him downvote stickers, and b) the fact that he's recieving downvote stickers in the first place? From the appearance of what he's saying, he simply doesn't want to see people negatively rate his own posts. This meaning that he doesn't want to know that somebody in particular doesn't like what he said. Because he thinks... what? That people should be able to form a hugbox where they only are able to recieve positive ratings? That people can't be adults and understand that your posts have consequences?

Your main reason for wanting this is because... "It would piss off gimmick accounts like @snailslime, or people who negatively-rate and never post like @zedkissed60."
This logic doesn't make any sense. The way that the ignore function currently works, (if I'm guessing right, I don't think I'm ignored by anybody?) is that it allows the person who you're ignoring to still see your posts, but you can't see theirs. It's not a "block", simply an "ignore". It's called that for a reason.
Now, if the person you're ignoring has their rating ignored by you, that would still show up to literally everybody else except you. From their perspective, the rating is still showing up. Which is why this makes no sense. Unless...
If I'm reading into this correctly, what you actually want is "If I'm ignoring somebody, their ratings shouldn't be able to show up on my posts no matter who's viewing it". Which, while understandable, simply makes you look like a child who wants to only see postive happy points on your posts. I think you're just wording it poorly.

Sorry for the tl;dr, but I just wanted to try and respond to Mr. KKK Rool here in kind. You can give me the funny puzzle pieces now.
Your logic is sound and your arguments are corret and fair, but i still prefer to call him a retard

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His problem is that he wants to be in a forum dedicated to lolcows while hating on lolcow culture and fishing for positive attention with his retarded takes about the blacks and browns and whatever other minority this dude seems to hate. He wants to talk about politics in a site where 99% of the content is about laughing at people with mental issues and god forbid if users here rate him one of the no-no stickers because HE HAS OPINIONS and YOU BETTER like it.
The fact he wants to give his VERY IMPORTANT opinions and hide the (rightfully) negative reactions towards it is the most nonsensical shit I've ever seem.

It is the fucking same as going to the beach and complaining there's sand everywhere and when somebody points to you that if you don't like sand you shouldn't go to beaches, you flip out and throw shit around like a demented gorilla.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
One thing people need to understand about the internet is that the worst feedback you can receive about anything you post online is not applause; it is not boos; it is not weirdos sucking up to you; it is not a funny internet forum posting a thread about you.

The worst feedback you can possibly receive is silence. Silence means that you are so blandly shitty that nobody even goes through the effort of responding to you. You are the internet's background noise; you are a TV channel playing static. You're not pleasing and you're not even annoying. You barely even exist.

tl;dr just stop leaving reactions on OP's posts altogether and see if he feels better

Spedestrian

Demonically Possessed Ray-Ba᠎ns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nor has our crocodilian OP, apparently; been a while since we've heard from him. Do we have to rate all his posts "informative" to get him to come out to play again? I think that's how these types of threads work, right?
Nah, Informative is a positive rating and I doubt he'd pick up on the irony. If you want to trigger the shit out of him I'd go with Islamic Content. He considers Islam "a human plague that should be eradicated."

Tags
None