The Ignore User function should also hide any ratings they give to posts. - attention kiwi farms users: please do not rate @crocodilian's posts dumb or autistic

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
You sure he actually has thumbs? Or digits in general? I think they would've merged into his hand judging from the size
kaki gajah.jpg

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
I used to care about Stickers because I thought if you had a low enough rating, you'd get banned because only a disruptive fool would get that low a score. I got over it once I realized they are literally just online numbers. Why would you get this mad over them to the point of making a thread about it? Especially when your score is already thousands strong?

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I used to care about Stickers because I thought if you had a low enough rating, you'd get banned because only a disruptive fool would get that low a score. I got over it once I realized they are literally just online numbers. Why would you get this mad over them to the point of making a thread about it? Especially when your score is already thousands strong?
All you need to have a high score is post a lot while not being an absolute retard literally every single post. The people with low enough ratings are often kept around because they're such prodigious retards they're basically domesticated lolcows.