The Industrial music thread - Industrial music for industrial people

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
Didn't see this on the first page, did a search and nothing came up so I'm going to go ahead and make this thread.
This thread is for anything and everything Industrial and post-Industrial, whether that be discussions related to the bands and their albums, or the genre itself.
You are also welcome to post your music here if you happen to make Industrial.

Here are a few things I made myself.
Here is a song I made after the shootings in Sweden (or was it Norway?) dedicated to the man himself, Anders Breivik.
Around that time I was heavily into stuff like Propergol, which if you haven't checked him out you should and I'll link some stuff in this thread.
Here is my magnum opus, which I created at my grandparent's house before they passed away.
If you can't tell, the album is inspired by Atrax Morgue and that type of sound.
So yeah, since I was 15 I have been mostly making stuff that falls into the noise and death-industrial categories, but I want to branch out and make something that sounds like a mixture of lolicore and Skinny Puppy (without all the breakcore) so right now I'm teaching myself music theory.

anyhoo have some tracks

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Only song I’m familiar with from the death industrial genre is Genocide Organ’s Torn Into Pieces (because of its association with the Squidward Suicide creepypasta from a long time ago). I’m not cool enough to vibe with the genre but I can appreciate how unique and interesting the sound is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hikikomori-Yume

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is my sole contribution to this thread

First song I ever heard on youtube back when it first started

Reactions: soryu

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
Only song I’m familiar with from the death industrial genre is Genocide Organ’s Torn Into Pieces (because of its association with the Squidward Suicide creepypasta from a long time ago). I’m not cool enough to vibe with the genre but I can appreciate how unique and interesting the sound is.
I wish bands like Genocide Organ and The Grey Wolves put more effort into their recordings.
The sound is neat, but it's hard to get into something that sounds like a 64kbps recording of a concert put onto a 50 year old cassette tape.

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
I wish bands like Genocide Organ and The Grey Wolves put more effort into their recordings.
The sound is neat, but it's hard to get into something that sounds like a 64kbps recording of a concert put onto a 50 year old cassette tape.
I liked that. Made it feel super eerie.

• Agree
Reactions: instythot

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
While my friends I middle-school were listening Guns n' Roses, Metallica, Aerosmith, etc.... I had already gone down the experimental/industrial rabbit hole.

In 6th grade while at the bus stop, I found a Throbbing Gristle & Skinny Puppy mixtape, with Aphex Twin on the B-side.

Previously I was into Emerson Lake & Palmer, Gary Numan, and Pink Floyd anyhow, so it ended up being right in my wheelhouse.

Fun Fact: Iggy Pop used to take tape recorders into Detroit factories & foundries, before the Stooges. I had much the same idea at my first job on an assembly line. Those pneumatics, hydraulics, and presses played for me every day.

Reactions: Hikikomori-Yume
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino