Careercow The Irate Gamer / Chris Bores / Chris Neo Show - AVGN Copycat

  • ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

    NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pigeon Crow said:
Here's something useable if you ever wish to know how bad his internet life is going.

http://irategamersucks.blogspot.com - it's safe, just don't post replies there. ThatGuyWithTheGlasses people go there though if you hate them.
Just out of curiosity, am I the only person here who doesn't hate the TGWTG people?
 

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah. I'm not really keen on them as a concept (and I guess the crossovers just are *too* epic for the concepts) but there's probably worse out there.

But I bet someone will be ready to tell us why they suck so hard.
 

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
Pigeon Crow said:
Here's something useable if you ever wish to know how bad his internet life is going.

http://irategamersucks.blogspot.com - it's safe, just don't post replies there. ThatGuyWithTheGlasses people go there though if you hate them.
Just out of curiosity, am I the only person here who doesn't hate the TGWTG people?
I like the TGWTG people. Hell, I watch a lot of the Nostalgia Critic, Atop the Fourth Wall, Bad Movie Beatdown, Angry Joe Show, and Shameful Sequels.
EDIT: I checked that blog. One commenter named "Mr.Kill Ultra" said something about Liquid Chris.
Mr.Kill Ultra said:
We've been under moderation once and for less than a week.

"that the blog wasn't his blog originally"
Is Batdamn trying to pull a liquid chris?

"he himself is quick to praise AVGN for the same things he condemns IG"
Like WHAT? If you don't support it with evidence than its just a statement... A statement that is offensive and easily torn apart.

"In regards to clearing up errors and hypocrisies in your blog, tnat's not really the case, is it?"
What revisions has batdan done recently? I certainly haven't been noticing anything suspicious in the comments section.
Is he one of us?
 

José Mourinho

The Special One
Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only watch anything Doug Walker-related on TGWTG, but not pretty much now.

Anyway, I've seen reviewers worse than IG, but in my opinion I find BatDanNight a lolcow too.
 

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of that, I have a question.

How many people here (therefore aware of it) blamed the AVGN for the Cheetahmen2 fiasco?
 

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
Love him or hate him, Linkara did a great job of parodying IG.
[youtube]9KISAhEqVuo[/youtube]
This is probably the only funny thing Linkara has ever done.

Saney said:
Just out of curiosity, am I the only person here who doesn't hate the TGWTG people?
I don't know. I have very mixed opinions on TGWTG, but I can't leave them alone because it's great background noise. Now that NC has come back, it's better now than what he was doing one or two years prior leading up to his "death". NChick can be really awesome and informative, as well as Paw's Music Movies. And I can never pass up a MikeJ review.
Linkara is just grating, smug, and makes a lot of stupid mistakes.* Sometimes Phelous and Lupa are really funny, but a lot of the times I find myself bored listening to them. And I kind of wonder how BlockBuster Buster got onto the site.
I think one of the main reasons I can't say I'm really a fan of the site is the fucking comments section. I can't. :roll:

Back on topic, there used to be a guy who did youtube breakdowns of why the Irate Gamer is a jackass. Don't know if he stopped making them or what, but I loved those.

*The most recent one I can think of is in his latest installment - a character says their costume is "raunchy" and in context she means "gross" but he takes it as saying it's "too sexy". Words can have multiple meanings, Lewis. Pretty sure you majored in English, too. :roll: I hope that's in his top whatever screw-ups video. Even then he'll defend his mistake because he can't just be humble.
 

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
spaps said:
Love him or hate him, Linkara did a great job of parodying IG.
[youtube]9KISAhEqVuo[/youtube]
This is probably the only funny thing Linkara has ever done.
I think his Neutro #1 review might be a plausible competition, if only because the way he describes the best scene in it made me laugh for a minute during the first ten showings.

Then again, it might not count if *he* didn't come up with it.
 

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
Pigeon Crow said:
Speaking of that, I have a question.

How many people here (therefore aware of it) blamed the AVGN for the Cheetahmen2 fiasco?
What fiasco? I remember the review, but did something happen afterwards?
 

José Mourinho

The Special One
Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
random_pickle said:
Pigeon Crow said:
Speaking of that, I have a question.

How many people here (therefore aware of it) blamed the AVGN for the Cheetahmen2 fiasco?
What fiasco? I remember the review, but did something happen afterwards?
I think it's about the Kickstarter program for making "fixed" copies of the game Cheetahmen 2.
 

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Alan Pardew said:
random_pickle said:
Pigeon Crow said:
Speaking of that, I have a question.

How many people here (therefore aware of it) blamed the AVGN for the Cheetahmen2 fiasco?
What fiasco? I remember the review, but did something happen afterwards?
I think it's about the Kickstarter program for making "fixed" copies of the game Cheetahmen 2.
Yeah, James appeared in a promo for a kickstarter to complete and create cartridges of Cheetahmen 2 (which was kind of a sham) and people lost their shit over others willingly throwing their money away. This guy in particular needs to chill out since he's wheezing through his points and seems to be prematurely graying about the whole subject:
[youtube]W7Jy21cs47E[/youtube]
James and Mike then back-peddled on the whole thing. I think James' involvement in the promo was a little sleazy but it's easy to see how he'd think it was innocent enough. There's a reason these people are glorified home-movie makers - they just don't have the business know-how to detect bullshit.
 

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What was wrong witb it? The prices were par for course for repros.
 

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino