Careercow The Irate Gamer / Chris Bores / Chris Neo Show - AVGN Copycat

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
i always wondered if that guy was they same guy behind the "cinema snob sucks" blog

same sort of demented sing;e-mindedness

Reactions: Koby_Fish
via the irategamer sucks blog....Bores is now a podcaster

Ok, seems like I can't just post the reference so I'll have to explain the joke instead:

That sounds just like Red Letter Media's Nerd Crew parody!

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised Bores' "opening up" video didn't earn him more trolling, the entire thing was a fanfic about how he was actually more popular than AVGN and YouTube worked with Rolfe to sabotage him.

That sounds just like Red Letter Media's Nerd Crew parody!
I've literally never heard a "geek" podcast that didn't. Mike and Co. really pegged every single one of those fucks.

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never thought Chris Bores, by himself was a sperg in any way and I'm sure most would agree with me. The whole thing was pretty unoriginal however, but hey, it gave us more "angry reviews" content in the end.

But, a good point is how angry a lot of the clones were that he was getting recognition despite being a hack. Things go around.

Spoony the dear dead horse himself had a lot to owe to Chris Bores despite not knowing it.

The biggest was Armake21. He made a scathing rant on Bores. In the end, he paid tribute to a bunch of people to prove a point.

That's where I first learned about Spoony as Armake called him "The King of the Dorks."

• Thunk-Provoking

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I never thought Chris Bores, by himself was a sperg in any way and I'm sure most would agree with me. The whole thing was pretty unoriginal however, but hey, it gave us more "angry reviews" content in the end.
Bores was only really notable for being the first of the 'angry game reviewer' copycats that had Youtube or someone with power backing him, which is much more common today. He seemed very ignorant of how the internet worked. He just wanted to product content with his graphic design degree and make money.

The hate Bores received was undeserved, and was more that he was an easy target for shitty fanboys and edgelords which were common then. He avoided the drama entirely until he became irrelevant, never said a bad word toward anyone, and we learned he was a dopey religious dude doing what he had a passion for.

He hasn't changed much at all. Bores still is throwing up content in whatever area he can to make money. He just has no acting ability, charisma, etc... but he keeps trying.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
The hate Bores received was undeserved, and was more that he was an easy target for shitty fanboys and edgelords which were common then. He avoided the drama entirely until he became irrelevant, never said a bad word toward anyone, and we learned he was a dopey religious dude doing what he had a passion for.
He sockpuppeted as a woman/his mother and would either boost his work with comments and likes, or angrily attack detractors. That's pretty lulzy to me.