Careercow The Irate Gamer / Chris Bores / Chris Neo Show - AVGN Copycat

D.H

Nothing but everything.
kiwifarms.net
Bores is weird mentally but Game Dude actions are still worse as far as I know
Yeah, the worst thing we know about Bores is that he's thin-skinned and has a bit of an ego. Alexander is a psychotic stalker.

VenomPlug

kiwifarms.net
Bores.jpg

How about you announce the stream BEFORE you start it?

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
Only made it a few minutes in, but what is it with these "gaming youtubers" and having those godawful 1UP arcade cabinets. They are made of low quality particle board and scream "I have no real passion for gaming!"
The episode wasn't a giant heap of thrashfire, the ending was cute. But of course it wasn't really good or so, i laughed when he talked about the Ghostbusters car taking up the whole screen like a Dick... how often does giant dicks take up your whole screen, Chris?

Reactions: Cowboy Christ

DarkEmoMario64

kiwifarms.net
On DeathwingDorks stream on Onision(the one that also has Aydin Paladin on it) there was talk of Chris Boris doing a video collab with the Angry Video Game Nerd. Is this true or just a rumor? I have not been able to find a video of them together on YouTube.

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
On DeathwingDorks stream on Onision(the one that also has Aydin Paladin on it) there was talk of Chris Boris doing a video collab with the Angry Video Game Nerd. Is this true or just a rumor? I have not been able to find a video of them together on YouTube.
Maybe there is something in the work, James Va'd in a Chris video recently... And a nice Mike Matei comment in the comment section even!
EDIT: Forgot the timecode, oh well, it's about 5:50 in....

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Maybe there is something in the work, James Va'd in a Chris video recently... And a nice Mike Matei comment in the comment section even!
EDIT: Forgot the timecode, oh well, it's about 5:50 in....
Something tells me AVGN or Irate Gamer are going to do a special collaboration together, like AVGN vs Nostalgic Critic. All we can do is wait and see what happens next.

• Horrifying
Reactions: BrunoMattei