Careercow The Irate Gamer / Chris Bores / Chris Neo Show - AVGN Copycat

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
I actually question how he got Ernie Hudson on his show.
Okay, I was gonna say, damn, Ernie must really need the money if he's appearing on an irate gamer video.
Hudson is only in it for like ten seconds, clearly filmed at a different location, and sounds more indifferent than he's probably ever felt about anything in his life. Bores probably slid into his DM's and offered him a few hundred bucks to do a single take of his lines.

And it worked. I watched the video because Hudson being in it piqued my curiosity. I thought it might be a full fledged collab. Goddammit.

Whatever else we might say about Bores, he had a lock on JewWario way ahead of the curve.
1590783506028.png

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Hudson is only in it for like ten seconds, clearly filmed at a different location, and sounds more indifferent than he's probably ever felt about anything in his life. Bores probably slid into his DM's and offered him a few hundred bucks to do a single take of his lines.

And it worked. I watched the video because Hudson being in it piqued my curiosity. I thought it might be a full fledged collab. Goddammit.

Whatever else we might say about Bores, he had a lock on JewWario way ahead of the curve.
View attachment 1331199
Nah, that was more of Bores' insane spiritualism rather than knowing what Justin did.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
This makes me yearn for a simpler time where the biggest online dramas were about which man yelling at an old game was the best.
Yeah, I'd imagine this collab would have been mind blowing had it taken place a decade ago, but given that these two are both well past their prime (coupled with the fact that this isn't even the first time they've worked together) it's hard for me to view it with anything other than indifference.