The "Is Kat Pregnant" speculation thread - MichaelScottShoutingNo.GIF

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Banned in 49 States

kiwifarms.net
We haven't gotten a picture of Kat (even a creepy one behind her back) in over 8 months. Are we going to get a surprise baby reveal in January? #whereskat

Phil would be the kind of guy to only have sex once on his honeymoon, just sayin. And with that pigroach luck, you bet his load would be a bullseye.
He was to busy tweeting while his bride sucked on a potato that night. No kids coming out off that gin shriveled pickle

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We haven't gotten a picture of Kat (even a creepy one behind her back) in over 8 months. Are we going to get a surprise baby reveal in January? #whereskat

Phil would be the kind of guy to only have sex once on his honeymoon, just sayin. And with that pigroach luck, you bet his load would be a bullseye.
As @darkwingosonichugorl points out, Phil would be jerking off it. Babies are fucking expensive, even with good insurance. And if Phil's insurance is actually dogshit like he says, he'd be out of pocket for literally thousands to tens of thousands of dollars. Given that he will beg for $200 for "groceries", he would have a year-long tipping "goal" for a baby.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
As @darkwingosonichugorl points out, Phil would be jerking off it. Babies are fucking expensive, even with good insurance. And if Phil's insurance is actually dogshit like he says, he'd be out of pocket for literally thousands to tens of thousands of dollars. Given that he will beg for $200 for "groceries", he would have a year-long tipping "goal" for a baby.
A week-long $25K goal. Biggest contributor gets to name the baby, dood.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
Don’t think Phil would hold it and do a foreclosure/baby combo in Jan?

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t think Phil would hold it and do a foreclosure/baby combo in Jan?
I don't think there's going to be much sympathy for a foreclosure, tbh. Especially given that he said 8 months ago that he was going to stop paying and let them foreclose. This is literally what he wanted to have happen. He just didn't realize what exactly it entailed (probably, anyway).

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
We don't have pictures because Kat told Phil she didn't want him taking pictures of them and posting them online.

So then Phil took creeper shots or sneaked her into the corner of pictures of dinner. She told him to fuck off.

She appeared on streams twice and clesrly told him never again.

Not that she should HAVE to be part of his toxic social media sphere but she's actually weirdly absent besides Phil mentioning what she cooked for dinner.

Definitely not pregnant, just more of a hermit and smarter than Phil is.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
We don't have pictures because Kat told Phil she didn't want him taking pictures of them and posting them online.

So then Phil took creeper shots or sneaked her into the corner of pictures of dinner. She told him to fuck off.

She appeared on streams twice and clesrly told him never again.

Not that she should HAVE to be part of his toxic social media sphere but she's actually weirdly absent besides Phil mentioning what she cooked for dinner.

Definitely not pregnant, just more of a hermit and smarter than Phil is.
I mean Kat is dumb, but she's smart enough to know every time Phil takes a picture of her some troll Photoshops her head onto a horse body.

I know there are some neigh-sayers who believe Kat didn't do anything to deserve harassment. If you watch the girlfriend reveal video, Kat has a very shitty attitude towards the detractors. Almost as if she is challenging them to try and troll her. "And yes, I am real!" Ha ha! Take that trolls! You got pwned! "People are saying I look like a horse, yes I am aware" Dumb trolls! If I own the meme, I own the trolls! Checkmate Kat!

Oh, you want to call the trolls names and say how stupid they are. Beep bop boop. Now the internet knows your mom was a psycho who locked your demon possesed sister in the closet, you were court ordered to get a mental evaluation, and were arrested for unlawful entry. Also your demon sister smokes weed all day and bangs big black gang members and posts about it on facebook.

Phil tried to protect Kat and failed miserably. Just search "Kat St Jean" and see what comes up on the top results. I personally got "Kat St Jean cheats on Subaruman"

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I mean Kat is dumb, but she's smart enough to know every time Phil takes a picture of her some troll Photoshops her head onto a horse body.

I know there are some neigh-sayers who believe Kat didn't do anything to deserve harassment. If you watch the girlfriend reveal video, Kat has a very shitty attitude towards the detractors. Almost as if she is challenging them to try and troll her. "And yes, I am real!" Ha ha! Take that trolls! You got pwned! "People are saying I look like a horse, yes I am aware" Dumb trolls! If I own the meme, I own the trolls! Checkmate Kat!

Oh, you want to call the trolls names and say how stupid they are. Beep bop boop. Now the internet knows your mom was a psycho who locked your demon possesed sister in the closet, you were court ordered to get a mental evaluation, and were arrested for unlawful entry. Also your demon sister smokes weed all day and bangs big black gang members and posts about it on facebook.

Phil tried to protect Kat and failed miserably. Just search "Kat St Jean" and see what comes up on the top results. I personally got "Kat St Jean cheats on Subaruman"
I think her and dave would rather get an abortion than have a child

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
If Kathy really wanted to be hidden, don't you think she'd tell Phil to stop mentioning her numerous times every stream and on social media?

Also, let's not forget, there is one reason we know Kathy exists: Phil had to brag about his wife. He's never cared about protecting her or his family.

Reactions: draculapenis

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
If Kathy really wanted to be hidden, don't you think she'd tell Phil to stop mentioning her numerous times every stream and on social media?

Also, let's not forget, there is one reason we know Kathy exists: Phil had to brag about his wife. He's never cared about protecting her or his family.
I dont think even if Kat wanted Phil would be able to completely stop mentioning her.

But she definitely has put her foot down about appearances.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
The people mentioning the no pics of Kat in 8 months might be forgetting that I think the last picture he posted of her, he fucked up as we were able to see his reflection and it really looked like he was sitting on a bed (in her “office” aka her bedroom). So I think he’s afraid he’s going to slip up again.

Toilet Man

You're dumber than you think I think you are
kiwifarms.net
If Kathy was pregnant, there's no doubt Phil would be sucking every paypig dry. Thus, I'm ruling that out.

My guess is a combination of Kathy getting fatter (the mashed potato rant was a metaphor for complaining about that), and she's really sensitive to mean comments about her appearance.
Going with the Fat Kathy/DSP dropping hints thing, this might also explain why DSP seemed so annoyed about """Kat's money""" being wasted on a faulty exercise bike """she wanted""" and why DSP primarily handled all the behind-the-scenes refunding processes. The whole thing was his idea, he wants a homely housewife and a bangmaid simultaneously.

"Don't go to the gym anymore honey, stay home and I'll use the money I begged from my parents to buy you an exercise bike du-hu-hu."

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree. She’s window dressing. Phil loves Phil’s ego more than Phil loves anything else. This includes Kat and money. As long as she’s on his side, it doesn’t matter if he brings her down with him and ends up homeless. I see it as this; Phil wasn’t this power lifting jock with the big burly arms, he was Phil with The Oddly Shaped Head. Everyone else he knew moved on, got married, had kids, etc. he envies that life and when he lost Leanna for fucking around too long, he roped Kat in. Step one, get her away from Subaru Man. Step two, move her in almost immediately. Step three, get engaged after a few months. Step four, have a shotgun wedding in another state paid for by the parents dime. The only thing left is to get her pregnant and have a kid. Then she can’t escape and Phil will forever have the trophy, so detractors and old classmates alike can see that Phil is a REAL ADULT STREAMER. WITH A REAL ADULT JOB AND REAL ADULT RELATIONSHIP.
Shame he's a low-T manbaby who has trouble cumming.

Oh, and that he can still get his pathetic ass divorced at any point too.

Tags
None