The "Is Kat Pregnant" speculation thread - MichaelScottShoutingNo.GIF

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
inb4 pregnancy saga begins soon
Unless Khet rubs the load tissue into her snatch, there's very little chance of Dave siring offspring. Of course, her trips to the Jim could result in a surprise prego.

But, knowing Phil.... There's almost no way he would let THIS kind of financial hardship happen without begging to cover the costs. Khet ain't pregnant. She's just as lazy as Phil.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
It would just be hilarious since we all know Phil wouldn't be buying the kid anything. Then we will get a new reborn DSP whose father didnt get him that fortnite figure, and thus the cycle continues.
his kid would probably be gay

Sonichump

Gin fueled nights
kiwifarms.net
Kat could also be pregnant by someone else and convinced dsp the baby was his and honestly, he’d probably be none the wiser.

Reactions: thebonesauce

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I seriously doubt Kat is pregnant because, at minimum, DSP would have been begging like crazy right now. This is the same man who can't even buy games without begging first.

But for those that want to keep track, we are exactly 39 weeks after the wedding. So if it was a shotgun wedding, the baby would have been born by now. If it was a honeymoon baby, which is unlikely because DSP was tweeting at haters at 2 am on his own fucking wedding night, we'd have one week to go.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I seriously doubt Kat is pregnant because, at minimum, DSP would have been begging like crazy right now. This is the same man who can't even buy games without begging first.

But for those that want to keep track, we are exactly 39 weeks after the wedding. So if it was a shotgun wedding, the baby would have been born by now. If it was a honeymoon baby, which is unlikely because DSP was tweeting at haters at 2 am on his own fucking wedding night, we'd have one week to go.
considering those two time frames have passed, i'm willing to start calculating for when he stopped paying the CT mortgage 6-7 months ago

one thing we do know, is dave loves leaving important shit until last second

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
Kat could also be pregnant by someone else and convinced dsp the baby was his and honestly, he’d probably be none the wiser.
Disagree because we know Phil's not fucking her, and in that situation even an exceptional individual like Phil would know he's not the father....

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Disagree because we know Phil's not fucking her, and in that situation even an exceptional individual like Phil would know he's not the father....
You’re giving Phil entirely too much credit, and also assuming they don’t fuck at least every once in a while. We don’t KNOW that they’re not having sex, because the only info we have is what Phil says...

I’m just saying, I wouldn’t completely dismiss this theory. It makes at least some sense when you put the pieces together... A child would be Phil’s only chance to save an otherwise dead relationship, in his eyes at least. Moving her in quickly, getting engaged in months, being married after barely a year of being together... A child is Phil’s last chance to make sure Kat will always be HIS trophy... Plus, he’s not talking about the foreclosure, he’s been having smaller goals for, “taxes,” the IKEA trip to, “just have a look around.” It would make sense that he was looking at cribs and shit instead of just going to IKEA, “to walk around,” out of nowhere when he’s likely never been to that IKEA before.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m just saying, I wouldn’t completely dismiss this theory. It makes at least some sense when you put the pieces together... A child would be Phil’s only chance to save an otherwise dead relationship, in his eyes at least. Moving her in quickly, getting engaged in months, being married after barely a year of being together... A child is Phil’s last chance to make sure Kat will always be HIS trophy... Plus, he’s not talking about the foreclosure, he’s been having smaller goals for, “taxes,” the IKEA trip to, “just have a look around.” It would make sense that he was looking at cribs and shit instead of just going to IKEA, “to walk around,” out of nowhere when he’s likely never been to that IKEA before.
A baby is sympathetic as fuck and would bring out droves of "babybucks" donations from the 101st Wheelchair Brigade. Think about how much money he gets for "bills" when he demands it. He would get many times over that from them. Further, Kat could still divorce him, take the baby (like he would fight for any custodial responsibility), and get spousal support for at least a little while. Given that he makes more than $100k and she appears to work part-time retail and picked up her life (whatever was there, I guess) to move in with him, she'd probably do alright in that regard.

I just can't see him sitting on a baby announcement, especially through Christmas. It's far more of a life-changing thing than even this foreclosure business.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
All I’m saying is don’t throw out the idea entirely... Phil is a scammer and a hack, and he is hyping up something that wouldn’t happen for like 2-3 more weeks. It would fit the bill, is all I’m saying. Kat may have said that she isn’t against divorce but wouldn’t want to uproot a family should they have kids... like I said, this could be a last ditch effort to keep her around, because I feel like Kat has either been gone for a few months, or something drastic has changed within their relationship. I mean, he DID specifically say the news involved Kat, right?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: actually

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
You’re giving Phil entirely too much credit, and also assuming they don’t fuck at least every once in a while. We don’t KNOW that they’re not having sex, because the only info we have is what Phil says...

From what we know and can sort of tell from his creeper pictures, she has a bed in her “office”. So no, they aren’t having sex in my opinion.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I’m saying is don’t throw out the idea entirely... Phil is a scammer and a hack, and he is hyping up something that wouldn’t happen for like 2-3 more weeks. It would fit the bill, is all I’m saying. Kat may have said that she isn’t against divorce but wouldn’t want to uproot a family should they have kids... like I said, this could be a last ditch effort to keep her around, because I feel like Kat has either been gone for a few months, or something drastic has changed within their relationship. I mean, he DID specifically say the news involved Kat, right?
You're not wrong. Some of this is my personal bias about really not wanting a child to be subjected to this couple.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I think you're overlooking Kat's involvement in her getting pregnant. It isn't something Phil can just spring on her as a last ditch effort to save the relationship. If Phil was so desperate that the only way to keep Kat is to get her pregnant, I can't imagine their relationship is healthy enough where Phil would be able to convince her to not only stick around, but to have a kid with him.

The only way it would work is if Kat was baby crazy. I guess nobody can technically prove that she isn't, but based on what little we know of Kat, it doesn't seem like something she was ever interested in. While Phil is far from a reliable narrator, there are some instances where he manages not to lie. He used to talk about how Kat wanted a cat/how happy she was seeing his parent's cats etc, then low and behold, they got/secretly had a cat. That's pretty consistent. Phil has mentioned a few times they weren't interested in having kids. Even if you want to argue he was waiting to do a "surprise" reveal to maximize how much he gets from eventually showing his offspring, it would be odd for him to insist they didn't want kids versus doing what he did with Jasper and dropping hints about them wanting to/eventually getting a cat.

Now, this is based more on speculation than actual fact, but I don't think it is a stretch to say Kat is largely with Phil for a place to live/someone to cover her basic expenses. We also know, or at least strongly suspect, Phil is heavily in debt and going through other financial trouble with the upcoming foreclosure and everything. Assuming this is correct, it would be weird for Kat to further hitch her wagon to Phil by having a kid instead of looking for a way out. Even if she genuinely cares for Phil, which seems highly suspect, it would still be a weird time to want to have a kid given how expensive they are.

Even if it's just a case of them both wanting to play at being real adults/a married couple, having a kid is a time sink. It sounds like Phil barely sees Kat as it is, and I can't imagine her being content with Phil just ignoring her while she deals with pregnancy alone. This one I think is easier to back up. While Phil could be/is most likely exaggerating how little time he spends with Kat, we have plenty of examples of him ignoring her in his free time, choosing to get in twitter debates or email exchanges late into the evening.

All that being said, I admit it is impossible to outright disprove, in no small part because we rarely see/hear much about Kat, but it seems incredibly unlikely she's pregnant.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I think you're overlooking Kat's involvement in her getting pregnant. It isn't something Phil can just spring on her as a last ditch effort to save the relationship. If Phil was so desperate that the only way to keep Kat is to get her pregnant, I can't imagine their relationship is healthy enough where Phil would be able to convince her to not only stick around, but to have a kid with him.

The only way it would work is if Kat was baby crazy. I guess nobody can technically prove that she isn't, but based on what little we know of Kat, it doesn't seem like something she was ever interested in. While Phil is far from a reliable narrator, there are some instances where he manages not to lie. He used to talk about how Kat wanted a cat/how happy she was seeing his parent's cats etc, then low and behold, they got/secretly had a cat. That's pretty consistent. Phil has mentioned a few times they weren't interested in having kids. Even if you want to argue he was waiting to do a "surprise" reveal to maximize how much he gets from eventually showing his offspring, it would be odd for him to insist they didn't want kids versus doing what he did with Jasper and dropping hints about them wanting to/eventually getting a cat.

Now, this is based more on speculation than actual fact, but I don't think it is a stretch to say Kat is largely with Phil for a place to live/someone to cover her basic expenses. We also know, or at least strongly suspect, Phil is heavily in debt and going through other financial trouble with the upcoming foreclosure and everything. Assuming this is correct, it would be weird for Kat to further hitch her wagon to Phil by having a kid instead of looking for a way out. Even if she genuinely cares for Phil, which seems highly suspect, it would still be a weird time to want to have a kid given how expensive they are.

Even if it's just a case of them both wanting to play at being real adults/a married couple, having a kid is a time sink. It sounds like Phil barely sees Kat as it is, and I can't imagine her being content with Phil just ignoring her while she deals with pregnancy alone. This one I think is easier to back up. While Phil could be/is most likely exaggerating how little time he spends with Kat, we have plenty of examples of him ignoring her in his free time, choosing to get in twitter debates or email exchanges late into the evening.

All that being said, I admit it is impossible to outright disprove, in no small part because we rarely see/hear much about Kat, but it seems incredibly unlikely she's pregnant.
kat probably doesn't know about the foreclosure

Tags
None