The "Is Kat Pregnant" speculation thread - MichaelScottShoutingNo.GIF

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
My Theo-theory is his authentic religious mother forced them to marry ASAP as soon as Khet had a confirmed piglet. They married on April 10, 2019. The same day the last remaining photo of Khet was posted on Instagram (ignoring this dead person in a chair).

January 28 (?) Phil calls himself the father of Jasper. How odd.

View attachment 1120905

How long ago was their marriage?

View attachment 1120907

I wonder if background noises will change in the next days.

However, if there is a baby it could still be in hospital, maybe even for some weeks. Depends on the circumstances.

Maybe even his mother is in the house for this reason. He called Khet her mother in the last week when he explained what mo... Khet was cooking.
dependants will be listed with the bankruptcy, so we should know by then

edit: or could he be rushing to file before the child is born, to avoid ppl finding out

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My Theo-theory is his authentic religious mother forced them to marry ASAP as soon as Khet had a confirmed piglet. They married on April 10, 2019. The same day the last remaining photo of Khet was posted on Instagram (ignoring this dead person in a chair).

January 28 (?) Phil calls himself the father of Jasper. How odd.

View attachment 1120905

How long ago was their marriage?

View attachment 1120907

I wonder if background noises will change in the next days.

However, if there is a baby it could still be in hospital, maybe even for some weeks. Depends on the circumstances.

Maybe even his mother is in the house for this reason. He called Khet her mother in the last week when he explained what mo... Khet was cooking.
Prenatal care, even for the most perfect pregnancy, is expensive. Furniture is expensive. Diapers, baby clothes, formula, and so on is all expensive. Phil having a kid on the way would cause pity bucks to rain from the heavens above. There is not a single fucking chance he wouldn't have used a pregnancy, especially in conjunction with this bankruptcy/foreclosure mess, to mobilize the tard army in a way never seen before.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Being pregnant requires a lot of trips to the doctors. Sometimes unplanned ones. At some point you become pretty big and uncomfortable and driving yourself is just not a viable option.

These twats also don’t have friends or family so there would be no baby shower which usually garners a large bulk of the expensive baby items.

Babies for the first few months require feedings every 2 to 3 hours (and anyone who says their newborn slept through the night is a fucking liar and should be slapped). This is usually preceded by crying. While it can be done by one person obviously, it’s much easier with 2 people taking turns.

The hospital stay for the birth is at minimal 3 days.

Do you people see where I am going with this?

TL;DR this bitch is about as pregnant as Phil is healthy.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
Prenatal care, even for the most perfect pregnancy, is expensive. Furniture is expensive. Diapers, baby clothes, formula, and so on is all expensive. Phil having a kid on the way would cause pity bucks to rain from the heavens above. There is not a single fucking chance he wouldn't have used a pregnancy, especially in conjunction with this bankruptcy/foreclosure mess, to mobilize the tard army in a way never seen before.
And most importantly, being a father is the most manly real adult thing Phil could do. He'd be bragging and begging about it non-stop.

It's far more likely that Kathy is off somewhere 'cheating' on Phil than having a kid.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
These twats also don’t have friends or family so there would be no baby shower which usually garners a large bulk of the expensive baby items.

Babies for the first few months require feedings every 2 to 3 hours (and anyone who says their newborn slept through the night is a fucking liar and should be slapped). This is usually preceded by crying. While it can be done by one person obviously, it’s much easier with 2 people taking turns.

Do you people see where I am going with this?

TL;DR this bitch is about as pregnant as Phil is healthy.
And most importantly, being a father is the most manly real adult thing Phil could do. He'd be bragging and begging about it non-stop.

It's far more likely that Kathy is off somewhere 'cheating' on Phil than having a kid.
Lmk if this is too fucked up even for phil.... but let's say he hopes that she miscarriages... I mean, hes lucked out of so many things that maybe he expects that he will "luck out" like that and not using it to tard cum pay piggies is a part of his denial.... but his family and the chance that she won't miscarry is why he bothered marrying her... what do you think?

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Lmk if this is too fucked up even for phil.... but let's say he hopes that she miscarriages... I mean, hes lucked out of so many things that maybe he expects that he will "luck out" like that and not using it to tard cum pay piggies is a part of his denial.... but his family and the chance that she won't miscarry is why he bothered marrying her... what do you think?
What???? I don’t understand what exactly you are trying to ask or convey with this post.

For all we know Phil was dead serious about never having kids and could have gotten the old’ snip in secret long ago.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
What???? I don’t understand what exactly you are trying to ask or convey with this post.

For all we know Phil was dead serious about never having kids and could have gotten the old’ snip in secret long ago.
No, I mean, his wife is pregnant, but hes hoping that If he ignores it, itll go away (she will miscarry or something else will happen to the baby) so he wont have to worry about it. It would be a great way to get more pity bucks but hes not using it for that because he would rather she miscarry than worry about it.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I mean, his wife is pregnant, but hes hoping that If he ignores it, itll go away (she will miscarry or something else will happen to the baby) so he wont have to worry about it. It would be a great way to get more pity bucks but hes not using it for that because he would rather she miscarry than worry about it.
He would use it for pity money and then show up weepy-faced on stream and talk for 3 hours about the miscarriage while planetjeff dumped the rest of his insurance money to him.

That's money coming and going.

Sonichump

Gin fueled nights
kiwifarms.net
I think Phil would prove how manly he is by letting Kat do the mommy work by herself. I mean, she does anyways with him. His own parents paved the way for setting gender roles in his mind. Mom stays at home, dad “works his butt off”.
Also, mama Burnell is the type to buy baby stuff and ship to him like the qvc dinners and jaspers toys and the Halloween decorations.

not that I think Kat has a baby, but if she did ^

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily. Mom just has to piss and shit to be discharged, unless there are other complications.

Source: Have a crotch-fruit and all mother had to do was drop a deuce before we could leave. We were at the hospital for maybe 30 hours total.

• Agree
Reactions: Sonichump

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily. Mom just has to piss and shit to be discharged, unless there are other complications.

Source: Have a crotch-fruit and all mother had to do was drop a deuce before we could leave. We were at the hospital for maybe 30 hours total.
Well then your hospital does things very differently. We had a healthy baby and no complications or problems and we weren’t discharged for 2 days (after a nearly 1 day labor, so 3 days all together).

Schmeckel

kiwifarms.net
Well then your hospital does things very differently. We had a healthy baby and no complications or problems and we weren’t discharged for 2 days (after a nearly 1 day labor, so 3 days all together).
Eh. Perhaps. We had no complications, nothing of the sort. All they said was she had to crap in order to leave. And, even then, they had to throw her in a wheelchair (oddly appropriate for the subforum) to dump her off on the curb. Was yours through c-section? That'll add some recovery/go-home time, but if it came out of the fun bun, then it's just a matter of mom being able to do human stuff that they cut you loose.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Eh. Perhaps. We had no complications, nothing of the sort. All they said was she had to crap in order to leave. And, even then, they had to throw her in a wheelchair (oddly appropriate for the subforum) to dump her off on the curb. Was yours through c-section? That'll add some recovery/go-home time, but if it came out of the fun bun, then it's just a matter of mom being able to do human stuff that they cut you loose.

All natural.

Schmeckel

kiwifarms.net
All natural.
Maybe a difference in hospital protocol, then. Either way, good job on delivering a successful kiwi-ling and not being a complete dipshit! I'm sure hospitals, maybe even states, have their own methods for doing things.

Shit, my mom crapped out my younger brother and was allegedly dragging an iV pole out to the outside terrace to have a cigarette within 12 hours. They gotta cover their ass all the time.

Reactions: actually
Tags
None