The "Is Kat Pregnant" speculation thread - MichaelScottShoutingNo.GIF

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily. Mom just has to piss and shit to be discharged, unless there are other complications.

Source: Have a crotch-fruit and all mother had to do was drop a deuce before we could leave. We were at the hospital for maybe 30 hours total.

You can be discharged after 24 hours if everything goes well and you want to go home. There is a insurance mandate that you can stay up to three days if you want to, but you don’t have to if all is well after a normal vaginal birth.

Personal experience. They were fine to discharge us at 24 hours, there was nothing about anyone having to poop except the baby at our hospital either. But the baby needed a doctor to sign off on some officials testwhen it’s 24 hours old. Unfortunately for us that “24 hours” hit at Saturday at 10 pm so no doctor was in to sign discharge papers until the next morning. Still we were all out of there within 36 hours. The baby was born within 3 hours of arriving at the hospital so we were in and out super fast, entered Friday evening, out before 10 am on Sunday.

Phil has the audacity to beg charity for taxes, he’d be begging for baby donations three minutes after a positive EPT test.

I just hope even Phil realizes he’s exactly the type of guy that would resent a child for taking up to much of his soulmaid’s time.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
You can be discharged after 24 hours if everything goes well and you want to go home. There is a insurance mandate that you can stay up to three days if you want to, but you don’t have to if all is well after a normal vaginal birth.

Personal experience. They were fine to discharge us at 24 hours, there was nothing about anyone having to poop except the baby at our hospital either. But the baby needed a doctor to sign off on some officials testwhen it’s 24 hours old. Unfortunately for us that “24 hours” hit at Saturday at 10 pm so no doctor was in to sign discharge papers until the next morning. Still we were all out of there within 36 hours. The baby was born within 3 hours of arriving at the hospital so we were in and out super fast, entered Friday evening, out before 10 am on Sunday.

Phil has the audacity to beg charity for taxes, he’d be begging for baby donations three minutes after a positive EPT test.

I just hope even Phil realizes he’s exactly the type of guy that would resent a child for taking up to much of his soulmaid’s time.

I keep hearing the discussion around dave wanting to use a child as donation bait, but I think he could be waiting for the right time like he did with the bankruptcy/foreclosure meme & many other instances of begging then later finding out it was for stupid shit like flying khet out and wwe champions events

he begged over the holidays for max profit, then during a habitually slow period after january, where his taxes are due he announced the bankruptcy/foreclosure meme for maximum sympathy/dono bait

he's becoming aware of carefully planning out his major announcement memes

I do know he would try to hide his son for as long as possible so autists don't troll the hospital

and if it's already born before he files for bankruptcy, it'll be listed as a dependant

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep hearing the discussion around dave wanting to use a child as donation bait, but I think he could be waiting for the right time like he did with the bankruptcy/foreclosure meme & many other instances of begging then later finding out it was for stupid shit like flying khet out and wwe champions events

Thing is, "my baby" could be used multiple times.

"We've got doctors' appointments, dood, and they want all these expensive tests that my shitty insurance doesn't cover! Please tip me!"
"Me and Kat *thumb* were looking at baby furniture, and that stuff costs hundreds of dollars, even when it's the el cheapo stuff! Tips really help me the most right now, and we're going out on my day off tomorrow to look at some of that stuff."
"Guys, I had to take yesterday off because Kat's morning sickness was so bad. Naturally, now I'm really worried about being able to make ends meet and have enough money for the hospital bills when the time comes. *sigh* I just really hope I can make it through this."
"HULLO EVERYONE! As you all know, Kat's dilated to 8 cm, so I guess I'm going to have to cut stream short. Hopefully, I'll only be gone a couple of days, but this is really gonna put me behind the 3-ball in terms of money. So please consider tipping me via the link below *point down* or type exclamation point tip in the chat and use that link."

And so on and so forth. This isn't a one-off "reveal". Babies, cute as they are, are fucking money sinks.

subtleT

kiwifarms.net
Hasn't Phil had a few "mom" word slips in the past few days when trying to reference Kat? I think I remember seeing something about it on twitter, will post it if I can find it later. I'm more inclined to think they're not pregnant, but it's a very interesting word to misspeak considering all the speculation this thread has put forth.

Edit:
Thanks to @mollymawk for pointing me in the right direction
The "mom" clip was posted in another Kiwi thread: here
After further review, it's just Phil being benignly weird.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: AnonymousDimwit

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't Phil had a few "mom" word slips in the past few days when trying to reference Kat? I think I remember seeing something about it on twitter, will post it if I can find it later. I'm more inclined to think they're not pregnant, but it's a very interesting word to misspeak considering all the speculation this thread has put forth.

In at least one (and, in my opinion, all) case, he's very clearly just stumbling over the word "my" when saying "my wife".

MightyBob69

kiwifarms.net
In at least one (and, in my opinion, all) case, he's very clearly just stumbling over the word "my" when saying "my wife".
The first one we saw, IMO, sounded like the clear beginning to "mom". The fact that the second one sounds like stuttering over the word "my" while also sounding nothing like the first time makes the case stronger in my mind. I could even see Dave planning the second one to help debunk the first slip, but that's just some tinfoil hat speculation.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first one we saw, IMO, sounded like the clear beginning to "mom". The fact that the second one sounds like stuttering over the word "my" while also sounding nothing like the first time makes the case stronger in my mind. I could even see Dave planning the second one to help debunk the first slip, but that's just some tinfoil hat speculation.

That's fair. I've already laid out why I don't think there's a chance in hell there's a kid, but I could definitely see Phil "My mom is sending us a QVC ham so we're not eating taco bell for Christmas" Burnell having some big-time mommy issues such that he inadvertently refers to Kat as "mom".

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net

Curious. Did you have an epidural? Maybe the anesthetic is/was the reason why the staff made sure she was able to pass a Phil before we got to leave. Maybe even the episiotomy was why they wouldn't let her leave before dropping one. I dunno. I just know that the 3 days thing isn't a real thing.

Besides, if the mare had to stay in the hospital for more than 12 minutes, we all know that Phil would be shaking his tip cup for shekels hardcore because their insurance situation is probably bare-minimum and they'd be on the hook for some seriously gnarly medical bills.

• Agree
Reactions: actually

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
My Theo-theory is his authentic religious mother forced them to marry ASAP as soon as Khet had a confirmed piglet. They married on April 10, 2019. The same day the last remaining photo of Khet was posted on Instagram (ignoring this dead person in a chair).

January 28 (?) Phil calls himself the father of Jasper. How odd.

View attachment 1120905

How long ago was their marriage?

View attachment 1120907

I wonder if background noises will change in the next days.

However, if there is a baby it could still be in hospital, maybe even for some weeks. Depends on the circumstances.

Maybe even his mother is in the house for this reason. He called Khet her mother in the last week when he explained what mo... Khet was cooking.
I'm going to defer to your own masterful breakdown of analyzing Phil's statements
Unrelated.

View attachment 906027

At least this goes for me, I'm at a point where I will stop any trust in Phil's words because he is mentally dearranged. Not saying he isn't saying the truth sometimes because he propably is, but he's too far off from reality and head deep in his own lies and scams. When people's first reaction to your statemrnts is "You lie" then you're doing something very wrong.

Of course there is still a way to filter out the truth, and in fact "we" are doing this for quite some time.

If he gets overly defensive over a person's statement, you know it's true and he tries to lie about it.

If he explains what a great and awesome person he was (f.e. buffed), he's lying.

If the story contains fucked up behavior without him noticing (f.e. The new car crash story, the hospital visit) then it's true.

When he tells how others do him wrong, then he might not necessarily lying, but he's at least wrong.

"I didn' t do that" - You did.
"I did nothing wrong" - You do.

Big arm flailing when he explains, be doubtful. (edit: If he calmly sits down and is very serious about the situation, tries really hard to look honest, he's lying. Example: He's nothing to do with Tevin's ban)

When he starts his mocking voice when he reads chat, the mocked person was right.
Adds a nervous chuckled laugh, nervous eyes wandering around, intensified rocking back and forth - he will lie right to your face.

And the most transparent method:
When he explains the wrongdoings of others, then he's projecting. Like in that tweet above or any meme-clip where he addresses "other's" doings, there are hundreds.

(edit: If he reads chat to check if ppl bought his story, he was lying.
If he bans people who simply disbelieve his narrative, was lying 100%)

In short:
When he opens his mouth, he's lying.
"If the statement contains fucked-up behavior without him noticing, then it's true."

He really does just want to be a good father to his wife's son Jasper. He doesn't have the capability to actually do that whatsoever, but he certainly want's to be thought of that way.
sorry for the late reply, the fucking 'search' database had to rebuild before I could find your old post I wanted to quote. Die Null!

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to defer to your own masterful breakdown of analyzing Phil's statements

"If the statement contains fucked-up behavior without him noticing, then it's true."

He really does just want to be a good father to his wife's son Jasper. He doesn't have the capability to actually do that whatsoever, but he certainly want's to be thought of that way.
sorry for the late reply, the fucking 'search' database had to rebuild before I could find your old post I wanted to quote. Die Null!
I wrote that ?
I wrote that !

It's really hard to keep track of my own thoughts when the opponent is Contradiction Burnell.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

he begged over the holidays for max profit, then during a habitually slow period after january, where his taxes are due he announced the bankruptcy/foreclosure meme for maximum sympathy/dono bait

he's becoming aware of carefully planning out his major announcement memes

I do know he would try to hide his son for as long as possible so autists don't troll the hospital

and if it's already born before he files for bankruptcy, it'll be listed as a dependant

But bankruptcy and foreclosure were embarrassing situations that demonstrate failure like most of the other reasons Phil grovels for money. He only kept it secret and put off announcing it out of sheer embarrassment until he couldn’t any longer. (Because public records or financial desperation)

A baby has positive connotations for a married man and something that makes him look more manly. It’s something he can say he needs money for without admitting to some giant failure in his life.
Curious. Did you have an epidural? Maybe the anesthetic is/was the reason why the staff made sure she was able to pass a Phil before we got to leave. Maybe even the episiotomy was why they wouldn't let her leave before dropping one. I dunno. I just know that the 3 days thing isn't a real thing.

Besides, if the mare had to stay in the hospital for more than 12 minutes, we all know that Phil would be shaking his tip cup for shekels hardcore because their insurance situation is probably bare-minimum and they'd be on the hook for some seriously gnarly medical bills.
Yep. Me being up and walking about an hour after birth seemed to be all they needed as proof I was recovered from the anesthesia. Also had a few stitches but not a episiotomy. I was in and out so fast my husband joked we got weekend drive-thru baby delivery service.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
But bankruptcy and foreclosure were embarrassing situations that demonstrate failure like most of the other reasons Phil grovels for money. He only kept it secret and put off announcing it out of sheer embarrassment until he couldn’t any longer. (Because public records or financial desperation)

A baby has positive connotations for a married man and something that makes him look more manly. It’s something he can say he needs money for without admitting to some giant failure in his life.

Yep. Me being up and walking about an hour after birth seemed to be all they needed as proof I was recovered from the anesthesia. Also had a few stitches but not a episiotomy. I was in and out so fast my husband joked we got weekend drive-thru baby delivery service.

it's also embarrassing having a child born into a shotgun wedding relationship while going bankrupt

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's also embarrassing having a child born into a shotgun wedding relationship while going bankrupt
I agree with the bankruptcy part, but he’d relish bragging he “did the right thing” and married his pregnant GF if that was the case. He’d love playing the victim who just did the best thing for his kid cause he cares so much and is now suffering financially as a result.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I agree with the bankruptcy part, but he’d relish bragging he “did the right thing” and married his pregnant GF if that was the case. He’d love playing the victim who just did the best thing for his kid cause he cares so much and is now suffering financially as a result.

just trying to entertain the thought, not arguing that it's 100% true or untrue, just theory crafting why he would hide his child, ignoring the obvious

I think whenever he talks about jasper, it's about his child, he doesn't want to tell the trolls he has a child or has one coming because it would be"unfair" for a child to suffer because of what its father has done on the internet

and he has lied about not wanting children for so long, he doesn't usually admit a lie until much later, then says it happened so long ago and shouldn't be brought up

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I think whenever he talks about jasper, it's about his child, he doesn't want to tell the trolls he has a child or has one coming because it would be"unfair" for a child to suffer because of what its father has done on the internet
If Phil has a kid, it's going to be public record and found out by autistic detectives here quickly, which he should be aware of with how paranoid he is. Unless he ships Katherine off to some island.

Reactions: Lady Adjani

GoutHorseBaby

kiwifarms.net
So i'm stuck at home and got his latest warzone shite on as background noise, i thought i could hear a baby making sounds intermittently throughout the video. Somebody tell me i'm fucking dumb or can i hear a Baby crying in this video at 22:10.

I think he hears the baby and then tries to play it off as the fridge in the game being noisy

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
So i'm stuck at home and got his latest warzone shite on as background noise, i thought i could hear a baby making sounds intermittently throughout the video. Somebody tell me i'm fucking dumb or can i hear a Baby crying in this video at 22:10.

I think he hears the baby and then tries to play it off as the fridge in the game being noisy

holy shit, that's a baby

isolated the clip

idk if it could be someone elses mic, he usually has that shit muted, not sure how warzone proximity mic works

Last edited:

Comma

kiwifarms.net

Holy fuck, lol. Yeah, there actually is a baby crying somewhere.

:stress:

Here's a clip with the volume upped by +24 dB (turn up your own volume as well if you still can't hear it).

Could be coming from outside/somewhere in his neighborhood - maybe he had his "office" window open. But hey, w're talking about a dood who asked $1,000 to reveal he bought a cat months earlier, so who the fuck knows anymore what else he might be hiding at any given time, right?

Last edited:
Tags
None