The "Is Kat Pregnant" speculation thread - MichaelScottShoutingNo.GIF

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
baby was heard crying on 25th March cod stream posted here, thought to maybe bring the discussion here to save the general thread being spammed

theories:

a neighbour

proximity mic

radio/tv/game from khet's room, adjacent to the manbaby cave

cat howling

baby crying as a ringtone

View attachment 1203793
I can't hear anything at all in that clip.

• Agree
Reactions: break these cuffs

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP last night did say he had "something special to announce" last night.

Could he be introducing the baby to the stream?
A baby's cry can be over 120 dB. That's the volume strength of a siren. There's no chance DSP (who is not exactly Father of the Year material) is consistently seeing to his supposed child's needs to the extent that no one has ever heard it make a sound until now. Not unless it was being housed somewhere else and it was just brought to the compound yesterday.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this one is better, my clip I have to put headphones on and max volume on my device&headphones, can faintly hear it, then it gets louder near the fridge comment
Yeah, I could hear it on Comma's video, but I'm still not convinced it's a baby. As I said in the main thread, though, that's as much my desire to believe it's not as anything else.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
my only issue with the baby being the neighbour's, we would've had dsp complaining about it by now

but then there's the issue of who's looking after that baby while DSP argues with trolls on his couch and khet's "at work", his breaks seem to always be consistent
There would also be the question of who the real father is. :story:

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
This is partly because I don't want it to be true, but in addition to being loud as fuck, babies will interrupt sleep and require frequent attention at all hours of the day. Think about how bent out of shape Phil gets about his self-imposed schedule. Then imagine a screaming shit factory that gives absolutely zero fucks what his schedule is. Not a chance he would have maintained his exact schedule.
Like keep you up until 2 am so you tweet a bunch, or complain about not sleeping very well and blame the cat?

Proper Pangolin

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a baby to me. If it was coming from outside the Snort Fort Phil would have reacted to it the same way he does with the landscapers (Big ups Mighty D), moving trucks, or construction work being done. Yet here he blames the in game refrigerator? Phil that didn't sound like in game audio too me buddy. As for why we haven't found anything about a baby in public records or in his Bankruptcy filing, it could be that it isn't his so he has no claim to it. Think about the Jasper reveal and how it seemed like a last minute swap and during that he said "you guys thought it was a New cat but we have had Jasper for months" when they made that rushed trip to get Married in front of his sick and dying parents and had a pet sitter come over and protect the house from Da Trolls.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like keep you up until 2 am so you tweet a bunch, or complain about not sleeping very well and blame the cat?
Like interrupt your schedule all day and night, all while costing you a ton of money. He would be absolutely exhausted on stream some days--way more than usual.

I just can't see him not using a baby to get tons of tard money. His bankruptcy filing also makes clear that Kat has been working as recently as January of this year. Why would she keep a part-time night shift job with a kid? Phil works during that time, it's hilariously optimistic to think that a baby would sleep exactly as needed.

Again, some of this is willful hope that it's not true because of how shitty Phil is.

ReentryPhantom

It is a business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
Like interrupt your schedule all day and night, all while costing you a ton of money. He would be absolutely exhausted on stream some days--way more than usual.

I just can't see him not using a baby to get tons of tard money. His bankruptcy filing also makes clear that Kat has been working as recently as January of this year. Why would she keep a part-time night shift job with a kid? Phil works during that time, it's hilariously optimistic to think that a baby would sleep exactly as needed.

Again, some of this is willful hope that it's not true because of how shitty Phil is.
Unless....They're paying a babysitter?

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless....They're paying a babysitter?
At that point, it would probably make more sense for Kat to just stay home.

Edit: thinking about it, another point against a baby is that Phil has not taken consecutive days off in quite some time. Best case scenario for a birth would require 2 days away from stream. More realistic is like 3-4.

Tags
None